My Little Warships: Round 1: Send orders

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

My Little Warships: Round 1: Send orders

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am

The entire group moves up, but its bombers and fighters are not yet in range to attack.

They move up as well, readying turrets for response fire. The captain elects to conserve ammo and not fire his heavy torpedo launcher.

So basically everyone moves up.

The T.L.A. fleet fires 3 torpedoes, aimed at the middle of the battlefield.

The Herd fleet moves towards the Britannians, and one of the missile cruisers is close enough to open fire on the armed courier with its missile launchers. It has 30 light missiles left.

The rest of the fleet moves up, the fighters flying wingtip-to-wingtip to block enemy fire aimed at the Spirit of Friendship. They'll have to move out of the way before it fires, though.

Space battlefield overview.
T.L.A. Captain: "Additional warp signatures approaching! We can't identify the source."
In other news, a secret faction is available to anyone who wants to claim it before turn 3. Another one is already confirmed to arrive next turn.

The Herd troops head for the firing slits.

Two redneck pwnies form a squad with the horny pwnie, using the magic of friendship to amplify her powers.

The Wünderbolts flyer forms a squad with the other two redneck pwnies. "Hop on, puny minifig!"

Using the bonus dice from the rest of the squad, the Wünderbolts flyer climbs straight up into the air while the minifig hangs onto his mane for dear life.

Overview of the ground map.

As I said, one secret faction is coming in next turn and another is available to play. Send in your orders now.
Last edited by Theblackdog on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: My Little Warships: Round 1 -- Secret faction available

Postby Scratch » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 pm

I'll take that secret faction.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
Scratch
Dimmy

Return to Forum Battles