Galidor
Galidor

Re: Planetside 2

Post by 501stCadians » Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
501stCadians wrote::rtfm:
Matt, you play this game?
Once in a blue moon!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Jbgarrison
Minifig

Post by Jbgarrison » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Helios server has recently merged into Connery Server (home of the 666 Devil Dogs NC outfit).

So, I'm still JBGarrison72, battlerank 32, rolling with the [DFNS] Death Falcons NC outfit on... Connery. I play pretty regularly... "Live free in the NC!" :P

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:56 am

Jbgarrison wrote:Helios server has recently merged into Connery Server (home of the 666 Devil Dogs NC outfit).

So, I'm still JBGarrison72, battlerank 32, rolling with the [DFNS] Death Falcons NC outfit on... Connery. I play pretty regularly... "Live free in the NC!" :P
Blasphemy.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 pm

I've been playing on Connery, and those 666th dudes aren't scary, they're just tryhards. Tryhards in great numbers, but still tryhards.

I'm RobotMonkey100 in the TXR outfit on connery.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 am

I'll look into it.

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 pm

I don't suppose anyone still plays this.

I kind of disowned it for a while, I find SOE to be a breathtakingly stupid and utterly incompetent studio and company *I use the word company lightly, since as their name suggests they're just a puppet of Sony*

What server/s do people play on? I have six characters, 2 for each team.

TR
Kastrenzo - Mattherson, Used to be my main, Until Buzzcutpsycho threw a fit and disbanded our outfit, he much preferred to sit in his Teamspeak and talk about how much he hates N*****rs all day. Had good times in TE but they're honestley just a bunch of depressive racist internet tough guys.
DicJacobus - Waterson

VS
KastrenzoB - Waterson
HolyTrinityOfVerticies - Connery

NC
Kastrenzo74 - Waterson
GeneralScreenShake - Connery
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:I don't suppose anyone still plays this.

I kind of disowned it for a while, I find SOE to be a breathtakingly stupid and utterly incompetent studio and company *I use the word company lightly, since as their name suggests they're just a puppet of Sony*

What server/s do people play on? I have six characters, 2 for each team.

TR
Kastrenzo - Mattherson, Used to be my main, Until Buzzcutpsycho threw a fit and disbanded our outfit, he much preferred to sit in his Teamspeak and talk about how much he hates N*****rs all day. Had good times in TE but they're honestley just a bunch of depressive racist internet tough guys.
DicJacobus - Waterson

VS
KastrenzoB - Waterson
HolyTrinityOfVerticies - Connery

NC
Kastrenzo74 - Waterson
GeneralScreenShake - Connery
Well 501stCadians (AKA Matt) tried to herd us all onto Waterson TR, so I THINK everyone whose played has a Character there.
I know I am, and I'm currently with Let the Brit Drop...
...Don't know how hard you cut ties with Second Life, but I think the Ordo have an Outfit there as well.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh I know Ordo was there... Ran Over Agares Tretiak with my Prowler and then told him to go fuck himself in PMs during the early days of launch. and followed another around screaming HIS HIGH LORD IMPERATOR over mic, I was on the same team as them but I really didn't care, I don't forget arrogant bigotry from a bunch of razgrizzlies. 2142 is on VS and Snowmew and his other Vanguard butt buddies are on NC, *Christoph AKA DVSDelrith, had some fun with that when I found out who delrith really was, and told everyone about his disgusting phonesex*

Waterson TR are the zergfit, Too many TR on Waterson, Too many VS on Mattherson

I don't really like Waterson because of the huge population imbalance and all the SL morons. I went to planetside to start fresh not be rubbing shoulders with the same people from 4 years ago :|

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:Snowmew and his other Vanguard butt buddies are on NC, *Christoph AKA DVSDelrith, had some fun with that when I found out who delrith really was, and told everyone about his disgusting phonesex*
Oh holy FUCK!
DVSDelrith is none other then Christoph?!?!
You just fucking made my day man!
Kastrenzo wrote:Waterson TR are the zergfit, Too many TR on Waterson, Too many VS on Mattherson

I don't really like Waterson because of the huge population imbalance and all the SL morons. I went to planetside to start fresh not be rubbing shoulders with the same people from 4 years ago :|
Eh, well, Waterson TR had the "fortune" of having several Internet Celebs playing on it...

Angry Joe, Total Biscut, I think I heard at one time the Rooster Teeth guys were on there...
To be fair though, they are trying to send newbs to the chronically low-pop factions and servers when they first create a character...

Luckly the same idiocricy that drove everyone else away also burnt out said celebs, so all their are basically dead besides BRIT, who were basically purged when half the group finally got bored of everything else and came back to do things proper.

And seriously Kastrenzo, how many bridges did you burn back there?

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Yes Delrith is Snowmew, I can't find the picture of his steam account from before he locked it, but DVSDelrith's steam had merczateers and vanguard in his steam groups, a bunch of vantards for friends, and his past aliases were full of VG - TOPH, VG - CRIS, TOPH, etc. I WONDER WHO THE FUCK THAT IS. a couple days after I spilled the beans to the community at large through my clanmates at TE, He locked his steam page and just started denying everything.

*for those who don't know, Christoph/Delrith/whatever, Is a pretty disgusting razgrizzly who got caught having phonesex with another razgrizzly whom was recording it to blackmail him, I personally don't care for all his gross shit, I hated the guy because he's nothing but a liar, a cheat and a theif, He was always ripping stuff off FPSbanana and stealing the models of other artists, and then selling it as his own, TLDR, A charming fellow, couldn't of happened to a nicer guy*
I'd post the link to the phonecall, but it's too fucking disgusting, so for everyone else's sake I'll just ask you take my word for it.

Totalbiscuit is an arrogant unfunny wanabee Ben Croshaw.

as forburning bridges,I don't think that's the right word. I associate that with negativity, and cutting ties with those people is a positive thing,
Pretty much every one of them. except Mercz. Was talking to them today actually on Teamspeak

Chaos - Banned for griefing them
AN - Banned for Griefing them, Both AN and Chaos came to -my- sim and griefed it, then cried when I blew them up with seeker RPGs and other grieftastic weapons. I was running the sim with Takkun motherfucking Gray and the Syldavians. that was -not- a fight they were going to win. That was last summer I think.
Ordo - Banned for chastising them for being a bunch of perverted razgrizzlies.
2142 - Shunned because I made fun of the British, which is unforgivable treason to those morons. There's actually a guy in there who lives like 20 mins from me but no intention of meeting him
All the other Chucklefuck groups - Banned for spawning explosive telephone poles at them, or launching HEM's *high explosive Manatee* at them and blackscreening them for an hour.

anyway this isn't the SL thread, so if you want to hear more about my adventures in the name of the Triangle god on the SLMC, you can PM me or steam message me or something

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Does anyone else play on Connery? I'm MajorRomano of 14th Freelance; my own outfit after being kicked of the big TR groups because I'm 14.
I will happily join an active TR faction in need of me and my Heavy / Medic / Mechanic abilities

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:53 pm

I play as TR on Ceres.
The game is way more fun in an Outfit, especially in the nicer ones which use Teamspeak and hold events.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

428th Division
Champion
Champion

Post by 428th Division » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm

I play all factions. Depends what mood i'm in.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Vami_IV wrote:Does anyone else play on Connery? I'm MajorRomano of 14th Freelance; my own outfit after being kicked of the big TR groups because I'm 14.
I will happily join an active TR faction in need of me and my Heavy / Medic / Mechanic abilities
I go on Connery sometimes but I don't have a TR there.

I used to roll face at planetside, all six of my characters are like minimum K/D of 4 and some are as high as 7. I've been rage-reported so many times
I think it has a lot to do with people playing this game with shitty computers at 30 FPS and then they come up to someone who's running it at 120 who just dances around them.

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 am

I personally love playing on Ceres, plenty of big Outfits keeping the population up and interesting.

The outfit i'm in solves the problem of 'there's never anybody on at the same time' though two ways; One: it's bloody massive(not a complete solution as the grunts are only a bit better than randomers), and Two: Friday Night Ops, basically on friday night everyone who can be on will be on. and it's tons of fun.
Last ops we had three platoons going, two infantry and one armoured/air with ~100 people cooperating closely as part of the ops. And it runs so smoothly it is amazing, stomping Vanu and NC back to there warpgates! (i fear part of that is that such a large number of TR takes up a lot of the server cap...)
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?