BrikwaRPG ALDIH: turn zero and forward factions available

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

BrikwaRPG ALDIH: turn zero and forward factions available

Post by alphafalcon541 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Two small figures look at each other across an empty baseplate devoid of all life. The brown figure calmly waits for the taller, armored hero to speak.
The hero at last speaks, his voice drifting across the empty space.
"Welcome Bill, to the plains of my imagination. You should of met me on your last quest however that was stopped short when you were ripped apart by missiles from a USAF dreadnought. I am Hawkins, the leader of the ESF Empire. The warship you were on was my personnel ship. I had to replace that after you got it blown to pieces. Anyways I'm sure you would like to know how you are alive and what this new quest is."
"That would be nice," Bill answers.
"You are going after the original OTC, interest you at all."
"Wait doesn't Piltogg have that artifakt?"
"No what he carries is the OTC that resided in the vault on the Ice Worlder's planet. The original however is shattered into pieces across the Brickverse and we, the ESF wish to procure it through means of you and your new team."
"Fine, and I presume we get payed handsomely."
"Riches beyond your wildest dreams."
"So what do you think of your new team?" asks Hawkins smiling behind his helmet.
"They all suc.....................wait they're right behind me aren't they."
Hawkins nods chuckling to himself.
"Oye, what's he saying about us?" calls out Dax Mic.
"I thinks he said someting about us being stupid," Steve replies.
"Why them Hawkins?" asks Bill.
"Because they're the best at what they do," replies Hawkins. "Let me introduce................
......Frank, the fruit salesman, "MAD" Dakka, and in the back Chepa Kelnom, the assassin.............
..........Dax Mic, Steve the Amazing Dwarf, Rorke "The Fork" James Wooton, and the Hunter Dundee (he is played by my friend Payton if you are wondering). And for those of you who don't know this man minifigure in front of me is BIll the treasure hunter. Welcome to A Lovely Day In Hell."
"Your objective once we arrive on New Reyo II will be to find and eliminate a group of drug runners working with the USAF Empire. If possible leave one alive so we can interrogate him. If what my contact said is true this group knows where the next piece of the Original OTC can be found. So leave one alive."
I'll see you in a few minutes on the planets surface.
Last edited by alphafalcon541 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Re: Brikwars RPG A Lovely Day In Hell: continued. sign-up

Post by alphafalcon541 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Turn zero goes up in 1 hour.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 pm

A small town comes to life with the sounds of war machines and men. Throughout the City of New Reyo II Civilians blindly go about their business passing by tanks rumbling along their streets. Aircraft swoops across the city and the sounds of bombs in the distance can be heard.
Out of no where a blurry object appears and drops towards the bustling city! What can it be, is it a bird, is it a plane................
..........No it's two shitty drop ships acquired from an old arms dealer. Nothing like Infamous's Tech. The engines cut out as the two ships land, with the hero's rushing out from under the tail, and extracting themselves from the cockpits.
The first ship contains Bill, Chepa Kelnom, Dax Mic, and "Mad" Dakka. They unload next to the main ESF infantry squads, and Hawkins. A pilot of the ESF armored division stares with disgust at their shitty drop ship.
The second drop ship contains Dundee, Steve, Frank, and Rorke "The Fork". They are on top of a large black building raised above the ground.
From below Bill calls out, "These drop ships suck where did you get these Rorke?"
"Umh and old friend who tends to be high, I thought they were quite a good deal," Rorke replies
"Wait, what did you sell for them?"
"Your mom," Rorke laughs, while Bill scowls.

ESF Infantry
This group is made up of ten standard infantry (four have power claws, two have grenades, one has a flamethrower, and one is manning a heavy machine gun), one heavy infantry (with Infamous Tech Pentium Shot), one medic (with med bag, and pistol), and Hawkins (Hero)(He also carries the standard which is the torch holder on his armor).
Next part of the ESF infantry, the 3 Gunzerkers (all armed with Heavy machine guns (look at ESF Armory stats in sign up). They are currently using the tank as cover, and their standard is the two flags on one of their backs.
Another squad of ESF standard Infantry (one has a heavy chaingun, two have power claws, one has a grenade, and the final with just an assault rifle), under the command of Lord Charles (Hero).
"Good show old chaps, now lets go show these USAF bastards what we got, what say you men?"
"LET'S GET THE BASTARDS!" the squad roars in unison.

ESF armored force
Made up of one Bomber/Fighter armed with 2 twin linked bolters, 2 size 2 bombs, and 2 heavy Longshots. The Pilot is right now of to one side watching the commotion. Also the small Falcon tank in the background armed with 3 rocket launchers, and one main gun.
One Hammerhead assault tank armed with two heavy flamethrowers, one machine gun, one main cannon, four twin linked bolters, a tow cabble, and a killdozer front. Piece of death himself.

USAF Empire (all units)
Their hero Archangel leads the charge (chainsword, light flamer, standard, heavy armor, and a whole lot of badassness).
His force is composed of two infantry squads (all with shields, and assault rifle with under barrel grenade launchers), two engineers/heavy infantry (one armed with chaingun, shotgun, and shield, and the other with fire and forget rocket launcher, shotgun, and shield, both have heavy armor), two Farthen soldiers (standing on either side of Archangel one has a sword, and a fire shotgun, the other has a shield, and a fire shotgun), one medic (pistol, and med pouch), and three fast attack soldiers (jetpacks movement 10", dynamite, and hand flamers). They also have a Interceptor fighter flying above them (two size two missiles, and four size one missiles, and two small machine guns).

Field Overviews
Defensive turret controls are in the blue/black building below it.
The local bar. Rumors have been heard here about the drug cartel.
Full field Overwatch.
Discussion can go here, but all orders must be sent by pm, or in spoilers here, either way is fine by me. Enjoy A Lovely Day In Hell!
SEND ORDERS FOR TURN ONE

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 am

I...I think I came.This battlefield is just...wow. The vehicles are amazing too.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 am

Spoiler
Show
]Jump into the water and then swim back and then head to the bar.
Only two of us should go to the bar so that it isn't too suspicious, who wants to go with me?
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

PlutoniumDeath
Champion
Champion

Post by PlutoniumDeath » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 pm

lawmaster wrote:
Spoiler
Show
]Jump into the water and then swim back and then head to the bar.
Only two of us should go to the bar so that it isn't too suspicious, who wants to go with me?
I'm moving to the bar. However, I think the bar might be a trap. In any case, expect an ambush.
The napalm! It does nothing!

Throw as many minifigs at the enemy fortifications as you can! We have reserves you know, so don't act like a brikwussy when we inevitably lose some minifigs!

Creator of the gods awful Metal Box Marauders.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Brikwars RPG A Lovely Day In Hell: turn zero and forward

Post by Silverdream » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:17 pm

I too am moving to the bar if that's alright. Three of us should probably be enough.
Image lol j/k

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Spoiler
Show
Kelnom will take an inventory if the content of the crates behind their dropship. Maybe there will be useful things inside.
Nice battlefield. Also the Assassin is cool nice job :)

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Three of us is fine, but no more in the bar. Some people standing outside ready to help out if it goes wrong would be great.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Re: Brikwars RPG A Lovely Day In Hell: turn zero and forwar

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:57 pm

turn 1 going up tonight and for now ESF Armored division goes to Alex. Also factions will become available for those who want them

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Re: BrikwaRPG ALDIH: turn zero and forward factions availabl

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 am

Turn 1 Hero's

Bill (Leader of the Party)
He heads towards the boat house, grinning as an idea springs into his head.
Bill smashes his pickaxe into the hard ABS of Reyo's streets. For the first couple of hits nothing happens but soon he sees a crack appearing.
"Poof!" :shock: A sword pops out of the ground a long with a few pieces of ABS. Bill stares at the sword, not exactly a lazer gun or a tank but still a weapon.
The sword shines as he picks it up and at the top of his tiny minifigure lungs he yells, "FUCK YEAH!"

Dax Mic
Torn between the mission and being a reporter he glances from side to side. Finally the reporter side of him wins out and he pulls a microphone from his pocket. He hurries over to the nearest ESF Empire soldier and begins his interview.
"DAX MIC HEAR MOTHER TRUCKERS! Reporting live from New Reyo II where a battle is in the making. Hello soldier of the ESF, minutes before the attack, how are you feeling right now!? Excited or EPIC!!!???"
The soldier turns towards him, and at first looks suspicious. (Feat Fail?? :? )
And then the soldier strikes a pose for the cameras and starts talking (Heroic Feat Win). "Right now I'm feeling Epic just like all the other minifigs here, we're just waiting for the violence and bloodshed. I mean look at these power claws, soon they'll be buried deep in some USAF bastard's chest tearing his tiny heart out! How can I not feel epic."
Dax smiles and finishes the interview shortly after.
He then heads slowly towards the front of the ESF ranks.

"Mad" Dakka
He makes his way towards the boat house as well. On the way he yells to the pilot who was laughing at them,"What'cha lookin' at you cock-sucking motherfucker!? You don't even have a gun!" The pilot laughs at him then turns away.
He ends up behind Bill and next to the boat house.

Chepa Kelnom
The assassin goes over to the crates, and starts dumping them out looking for anything helpful.
At first glance it looks like a bunch of crap but as he sorts through it, there seems to be some useful items.
He finds: 2 spears, 1 repeater crossbow (use: 3, range: 8", damage: 1d6+1), 2 swords, 1 sexy purple cape, 2 gems full of a strange liquid (a clue possibly), and 4 parts of a droid. Chepa has first dibs then the rest of you can ask for items (this will be the same whenever items are found)(you can carry up to 8 items (1-4 of these can be weapons)).
He stands back from the pile and tries to decide what he wants if anything.

Frank
He runs...................
He jumps.................
And scares the shit out of the canoe boy. How embarrassing :oops: .
He pulls his head out of the boat and swims towards the bar. He doesn't quite get there though.

Rorke "The Fork"
Following Frank's example he runs to the edge of the building and jumps.
Rorke lands stylishly and then moves to the edge of this building and jumps.
He lands in the middle of Lord Charles's soldiers, causing a few curses, and elbow shoves. He is also right next to the bar now.

Hunter "Dundee"
He follows Rorke to the edge of the building then leaps onto the roof of the boathouse.
He sets his rifle up on the roof, and aims it at the door of the bar to cover the other heroes next moves.

ESF Empire, USAF, Civilians, and "gasp" Others???! come tomorrow
Last edited by alphafalcon541 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:08 am

I am so glad I signed up for this.
Image lol j/k

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 am

Silverdream wrote:I am so glad I signed up for this.
It's going to be epic, I can tell.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 am

All I am worried about now is getting that cape.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Okay second part of the turn!

ESF Infantry and Armored Division
Taking the classic heroic stance on top of the guard box Hawkins projects his voice across the battlefield, "Citizens of Reyo II join me in my fight against these invaders and you will be rewarded! Your pathetic lives will be spared and you will join the ESF Empire in our conquest of this galaxy."
His speech is met with the war cry's of his soldiers and the voices of some citizens.
4 join the ESF while two others look on in sadness (Heroic Feat win).
The main body of infantry moves towards the square and set up behind cover. Dax Mic is left behind in their dust.
Half of Lord Charles's squad move into the corridor waiting for anything to charge around the corner (response action).
The other half and Lord Charles move behind looking for a computer console (the door to the blue building is in the corridor).
Quick Overwatch showing where that squad is.
The Hammerhead tank moves up with the Gunzerker's using it as cover.
The main cannon fires at Interceptor................
....and the front of the interceptor is ripped apart (-2 hp out of 5).
The pilot is suprisingly unharmed by the huge explosion however he is now exposed.
The machine gun is the only other weapon in range and misses doing nothing.
The pilot of the bomber locks his helmet on and runs for his aircraft.
He belts himself in and takes to the sky's.
It follows the Hammerhead down the street.
The falcon tank also moves towards the front-line slowly. Thus ends ESF Empire turn 1

Police SECRET FACTION 1 (Falk)
A police car followed by a buggy zooms onto the field with the Police Hero (in black) in hot pursuit. He stops as he sees the tank parked in the middle of the road. His eye begins to twitch as he notices the offense. Brandishing his shotgun and radio he makes for the tank.
"Excuse me sir's inside this big fucking metal contraption you may not be parked in the middle of a road, and yer vehicle may not take up the whole road." He starts writing a parking ticket, and he hears someone inside yell, "Fuck of this is a war zone." Thus ends turn one for the Police

USAF Empire
These soldiers jump on top of the Interceptor and tell the pilot to aim for the tank.
They disembark onto the tank and fail to notice the three Gunzerker's. But the Gunzerker's certainly notice them.
Two open fire on the USAF bastards............
.....and both manage to get a kill. Only one is left. FIRST BLOOD TO ESF! ALMIGHTY BENNY AWARDED!
The Interceptor fails to launch anything with its horrendous rolls.
It just sits there looking beat up.
The rest of the USAF force moves up with the infantry forming a shield wall around the medic. The two engineers cover their backs. They're all out of range and so do not get a shot on the tank.