my avatar

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

my avatar

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 am

Just thought I'd show you: my avatar
<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: my avatar

Postby Zupponn » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:04 am

Sexterminate!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: my avatar

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Query: Might I direct you to my new avatar? It is rather Brikwarsy, if I do say so myself.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: my avatar

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Cool IG-88 Avatar. Now if you could change that signature.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8425
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: my avatar

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Silverdream wrote:Cool IG-88 Avatar. Now if you could change that signature.

It isn't IG-88. But I did change my sig.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: my avatar

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:07 am

samuelzz10 wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Cool IG-88 Avatar. Now if you could change that signature.

It isn't IG-88. But I did change my sig.

That is definitely IG-88
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: my avatar

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Cool IG-88 Avatar. Now if you could change that signature.

It isn't IG-88. But I did change my sig.

That is definitely IG-88


God help us there is no hope for you two.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: my avatar

Postby Apollyon » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:26 am

I wonder if anyone but Tzan recognizes my avatar.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
 
Posts: 1902
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: my avatar

Postby Tzan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

I totally recall seeing that, but just can't remember where.
So I cheated and used my internet powers.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: my avatar

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Apollyon wrote:I wonder if anyone but Tzan recognizes my avatar.


If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks like the turret to some sort of tank or a robot head. But I'm not certain.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: my avatar

Postby stubby » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:55 pm

If you don't know better, Google Search By Image, mystery solved
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: my avatar

Postby Silverdream » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:46 am

Ben-Jammin wrote:
God help us there is no hope for you two.


Dude I've played KOTOR five times. IG-88 is the shit. Much better than the droid that took over the Death Star (HK-47).
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8425
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: my avatar

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 am

Silverdream wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:
God help us there is no hope for you two.


Dude I've played KOTOR five times. IG-88 is the shit. Much better than the droid that took over the Death Star (HK-47).


But IG-88 was the droid that took over the Death Star.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: my avatar

Postby Insert_blank » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 am

Star Wars is such a rip-off of KOTOR. Like R2D2 is just T3-M4 and that Obi-Won dude is clearly just Jolee Bindo except white. What's up with that?
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.

I tread these halls alone.
I am yin without yang
Light without dark
Hand without glove
User avatar
Insert_blank
hai hai hai
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Not a pedo, just a child labor enthusiast.

Re: my avatar

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:52 am

Insert_blank wrote:Star Wars is such a rip-off of KOTOR. Like R2D2 is just T3-M4 and that Obi-Won dude is clearly just Jolee Bindo except white. What's up with that?


At last someone understands.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests