The Battle of the Pink Flowers

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 am

Darn, I need more of those blood-splatter pieces.

Zahru
Officer

Post by Zahru » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:49 am

Nice battle there... I bet the flowers will win :D

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm

The Battle of the Pink Flowers, Day 4: Tensions Rising

Yesterday we played another round, starting, as usual, with Billiam's turn.

Billiam's turn:

He begins by moving a half-naked guy with a shovel outside his fortifications. He is immediately crushed and killed by a falling pillar.

Suddenly, the sleeping troll wakes up, and pushes his way to the other side of Billiam's army.

The troll sees a giant rubber dinghy with a guy in it, and in a fit of rage, throws it to the complete other side of the battlefield. He then stomps off to find more boats to throw.

My brother's turn:

Before he can move anyone, the dynamite my hero had dropped last round goes off, killing his last chaingun operator.

Then he sees the airspeeder coming toward him with my hero and my sniper in it. One of his troops fires a rocket at my hero, but the sniper redshirts and dies for the hero. Then one of my brother's heroes kills my hero with a puny rifle after rolling a 6 twice in a row (dramatic choir began singing as he fell to the ground, already dead). The morale of my troops was beginning to fall, almost.

He kills one of Billiam's troops.

Then, he blows my other hero's head off, and cheers in joy, for he hated that hero so extremely for killing his chaingun operators. Then to his dismay, an exact clone of that hero drops out of the sky, and shouts PLEH.

Just as his turn is about to end, my brother begins shouting, literally SHOUTING, the pokémon evolution music, and ripped off the top of his Tall Tank Thing, and inside a MUMMY jumped out!!

The mummy hopped over to Billiam's fortifications...

And proceeded to rip one of his guy's eyes out. Now ends my brother's turn.

The Snack Break

During the snack break, we all ate potato chips and ice cream (I ate them together).

While eating some chips, Lawrence observed that a fly had landed behind the giant minifig stat card we had taped to a window.

It was promptly squished by billiam.

Next, my brother and his friends tried to slide my cult down the stair's handrail in a literal interpretation of the monorial cult.

My cult was not amused.

Lawrence's Turn:

Here we see an example of the utter desperation of Lawrence's forces.

One of Lawrence's troopers slashes with his broadsword at the grenade held in the hand of a Piltogg MG42 operator. It explodes, killing the trooper and both Nazis in the car.

Lawrence does kill some other stuff, but there's no pics of that stuff. Oh well.

The carnage at the end of round 3.

Somehow, we never really got to my turn, and we all ended up just playing Call of Duty 3 (splitscreen multiplayer) and running each other over with motorcycles.

End of Day 4
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Things are going brutally now. Go mummy!
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:05 am

Yeah. Isn't that squished fly picture awesome?

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:06 am

ha, nice, this inspires me.
now have an epic battle on the fortress you built, complete with STRATEGY(may not be avialable at certain retailers).
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Your brother seems to be a dimmy, Dr. X. (no offence intended to you, of course)

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Of course he's a Dimmy. If building quality is your criteria.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm

I was thinking about the cult

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Oh. Well, he sees my cult as an object from which to gain amusement, instead of the living cult that he is. Hence the 'monorail cult'. Panther (the cult) did not enjoy sliding down the banister and then crashing to the ground at high speeds.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:19 pm

What the hell Panther? That's what I was going to name my black cult.

Stealer.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 pm

I call him Panther because of his awesome silkiness. And because if you're walking around a corner or up the stairs, he leaps out of the shade and latches on to your leg, scratching and clawing. And he kills rats and birds and baby bunnies and brings them into the house right up to my feet like a present or something. It's really quite awesome.

Zahru
Officer

Post by Zahru » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:29 am

Getting more chaotic... I like that :D

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:01 am

maybe next update Dr. X will teach Panther English and how to Brikwar and have him join them in The Battle Of The Pink Flowers.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 am

Dr. X wrote:I call him Panther because of his awesome silkiness. And because if you're walking around a corner or up the stairs, he leaps out of the shade and latches on to your leg, scratching and clawing. And he kills rats and birds and baby bunnies and brings them into the house right up to my feet like a present or something. It's really quite awesome.
My cult's fat, old, and lazy. He just sits in the grassand waits for something to pass him in the weeds and swats at it. If he doesn't get it he leaves it alone.

He catches things quite often though. He then brings them in the house, still alive, and drops them. They run away and he's too lazy to go get them.