Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
Natalya
I've trolled before.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Natalya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm

This is gonna be good.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 am

Silverdream wrote:A certain James Burgundy.
That's what I was thinking, but wasn't 100% sure where he was from.

ryguythe10th
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by ryguythe10th » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:59 pm

names ryguy full username ryguythe10th :D I live in DeKalb Illinois (if I miss spelled that I got a bit of prob with me brain) :? im 13 yes I live with my mother and I play for fun for chaos and for :mystery:

:studgod: :fist: :rtfm: :fist: :studgod:

Maker of Carnage
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by Maker of Carnage » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:41 pm

I am Jacob, I live with the FBI (I am 17) in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US of A. And my quest... :mystery: (I really just wanted to use that ghost guy :D )

Grey Pennies
Champion
Champion

Post by Grey Pennies » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:54 pm

I have been succesfully logged in! After only the fifth attempt! Dumb smartphone.

I am Grey Pennies. Also known as Grey Pen on a few other forums, and to a few people in Real Life (who might plausibly be here) you might know me as Goats. If so, shoot me a PM and let's talk old times.

Yes, I live with the FBI. This is entirely my own fault. I have two brothers and four sisters, to whom I am teaching the arts of correct spelling and i am a dumbass, improvised explosives, running five miles, and stabbing manly men like Warhead in the nuts with long pointy sticks as a not so subtle mockery to their probable activities when unobserved. They are, regrettably, better than I am at all of these things now. I am in trouble... Things I enjoy include (but are not limited to) raising domestic caprines on lysergic acid diethylamide, looking for Pwnies that really do pwn, making use a groan inducing puns at the worst moments possible, plagiarising other people's rules, saying 'floccinaucinihilipilification' (Bonus points if you know what that is without looking it up first), calling you fat, and generally ignoring people who give a crap (See my signature for my general attitude on people who give a crap. Admins/Goderators are an obvious exception.)

Oh yeah, and occasionally I play Brikwars. Or some vague, barely superficial resemblance to it. I'm not sure at this point. So don't be surprised if some of my terminology throws you off, or vice-versa. Or if anything else I say throws you off, in which case it's most likely intentional; there are precious few forums in which I can release my full strangeness and not get a raised eyebrow, and I think this may be one of them. I claim the sole responsibility for any thrown-offed-ness you may experience in my presence, and may expect a medal. Though I will not be surprised or dissapointed if not given one. Nor if I am given one (I have read the burt hurt article, and am striving to avoid the symptons thereof.) And I occasionally roll dice to see how long or short my post can be (Damned sixes!)
You have the right to agree with me on any and all points. If you give up this right, anything you say can and most likely will be ignored in whole or in part.

SledgeHammer
Battlefield General

Post by SledgeHammer » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Who am I?
Not a bronis.

Do I live with my mum?
Unfortunately.

Where do I come from?
the FBI.

...at least I hope so.

What is my quest?
To make money from sitting around all day.
Some people say you're a different person on the internet. I disagree.

I'm an asshole in real life too.

Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by Tennysoul » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 am

Joined recently, thought I would say hello. I've had the Brikwars rules printed out in a binder for years and I read through it from time to time. I don't do a lot of gaming but I thought if I joined up here it might get me motivated. And since I like building militarized things with Lego this seems like the place to be anyway.
I play with Lego because professional architectural creativity is stifled by bureaucrats, fools and reality.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Tennysoul wrote:Joined recently, thought I would say hello. I've had the Brikwars rules printed out in a binder for years and I read through it from time to time. I don't do a lot of gaming but I thought if I joined up here it might get me motivated. And since I like building militarized things with Lego this seems like the place to be anyway.
Unlike a lot of the new recruits here I think you show potential and I can honestly say I already like you.
Agreed. This guy seems pretty cool.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

Post by Tennysoul » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, I hope I can measure up. I'd like to get some pictures up into "The Armoury" soon, hopefully I can get that going this weekend. I have some recent builds that I need to photograph still and a lot of older photos that are ready to go once I find them in one of my many pic folders...
I play with Lego because professional architectural creativity is stifled by bureaucrats, fools and reality.

Kirillyos
Officer

Post by Kirillyos » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 am

SledgeHammer wrote: What is my quest?
To make money from sitting around all day.
So... a career in politics?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Silverdream wrote:A certain James Burgundy.

Heh

Yeah, Brikthulu awaits.

Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Post by Nimja » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:53 am

I'm Nimja, I kinda live with my MUm, I hail from SCOTLUUUND! and my quest is to either work for Microsoft Games, be an Indie Developer, or become a cyberterrorist :zig:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote: Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Kirillyos
Officer

Post by Kirillyos » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote: my quest is to either work for Microsoft Games, be an Indie Developer
these two things do not go together
IMHO, the major companies could use some fresh indie-dev-style thinking.
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Nimja wrote:I'm Nimja, I kinda live with my MUm, I hail from SCOTLUUUND! and my quest is to either work for Microsoft Games, be an Indie Developer, or become a cyberterrorist :zig:
Oh, hey Silva!

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Damn, I've been found out again. I thought I could throw you off by saying a had web developer ambitions.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k