No idea what to do

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

No idea what to do

Postby Brikguy0410 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Yesterday, I found out that I know 11 people that smoke pot, all in the NINTH GRADE what the hell do I do? :|
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Re: No idea what to do

Postby stubby » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Build something awesome out of Lego
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Make it 12.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 am

Question one - how old is ninth grade?

Question two - why in the fuck didn't you join them?

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:24 am

And you are surprised by this?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm

How is this surprising at all? Literally every high schooler has access to any drugs they need nowadays
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRHUOTNobE

It seems irrelevant at first, but you have to wait for the twist.
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:23 pm

stubby wrote:Build something awesome out of Lego

Yes, and also I should stop hanging out with them I don't do drugs because I have an uncle that does, and I've seen what it can do to a person believe me, it's not pretty :shock:
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:

Yes, and also I should stop hanging out with them I don't do drugs because I have an uncle that does, and I've seen what it can do to a person believe me, it's not pretty :shock:

so you think all drugs are the same? you're the type of person in all those "don't do drugs kids" videos like really are you that ignorant? pot doesn't kill you or eat up your flesh like some of the nastier stuff on the market, and from what you told us these "friends" of yours just do pot. there is no harm in being friends with potheads
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Drugs are very bad. Here is an educational video about the dangers of drugs.

In addition, smoking Pot is legal in North Korea [Source] and common in Jamaica. Both are terrible countries that I'd never want to visit. (For those who don't know, Jamaica isn't only a common place for crime, but also for beating and killing homeschoolers.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby stubby » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 am

You guys all suck, my answer is the best. Someone who is doing something awesome is better than someone who isn't doing something awesome, regardless of which of them is or isn't on drugs. Look at your 11 friends. Are they doing something awesome? Yes? Good, they can keep being friends. No? Get new friends. The end.
stubby

Postby Tennysoul » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 am

Yeah, at your age staying away from pot, as well as drugs, is a good idea. :tiger: Do something constructive with your time as was mentioned. As you get older you may realize that adults tend to over-exaggerate things and outright lie to you and you might change your mind about what you choose to do with your free time, but for now, there's no reason to involve yourself in something that will change your life in a way that could be negative. Although I am pro-marijuana, I think that it shouldn't be used by underage people just like alcohol. It's nothing that at your age you should be messing with. Stay away from those kinds of influences and focus on your studies and getting good grades. Get into a good college :rtfm: , where you will undoubtedly become exposed to these things, moderate your life, graduate, get a good job and THEN use your judgement about what you choose to do. I've been there, and done that...I don't do that now. I've got a great job, a beautiful girlfriend and a massive Lego collection, I found that I don't need pot to be happy. I think it has a place in the world, but 9th grade isn't that place. Be strong and achieve a good life.
I play with Lego because professional architectural creativity is stifled by bureaucrats, fools and reality.
TROLOLO
Tennysoul
Champion
Champion

Postby Silverdream » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:25 am

stubby wrote:You guys all suck, my answer is the best. Someone who is doing something awesome is better than someone who isn't doing something awesome, regardless of which of them is or isn't on drugs. Look at your 11 friends. Are they doing something awesome? Yes? Good, they can keep being friends. No? Get new friends. The end.

I liked your answer, but I thought I would refrain from quoting it and saying "This".

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Unless there are weird chemicals involved, weed doesn't kill brain cells, alcohol does. But don't get hooked on drugs in school, you probably wont be able to afford them unless you have a job. McDonalds doesn't count, and I doubt you actually work there because you have to be 16 to work there.
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby stubby » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Unless there are weird chemicals involved, weed doesn't kill brain cells

Nah, it just kills your motivation center. Which is why you see 40-year-old potheads still working at mcdonald's and sleeping on the couch. This is why the awesomeness standard is so important. Potheads are complete fucking losers at a higher percentage than non-potheads, but it's not direct cause and effect. It's way more important to keep track of who the losers are than to keep track of which of them are potheads.
stubby

Next

Return to Advice