Brikwars Chat - Enter the NerdZone

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby mgb519 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Sick + not much homework = on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:07 pm

<LillySatou>: You're like a wine, aoffan.
<LillySatou>: Every day you get tastier


Wait what.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Zupponn » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
<LillySatou>: You're like a wine, aoffan.
<LillySatou>: Every day you get tastier


Wait what.

aoffan: not a country, but a wine
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Yo guys.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 pm

I'M ON THE CHAT GUYS!
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby dilanski » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm

It's Halloween, on now bitches.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby mgb519 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm

I am on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Dilanski and I are having insightful discussions on the physics of microspace.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby dilanski » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Colette wrote:Dilanski and I are having insightful discussions on the physics of microspace.


We've calculated that it takes 69 Nuclear reactors to power Japan.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Zupponn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 pm

dilanski wrote:
Colette wrote:Dilanski and I are having insightful discussions on the physics of microspace.


We've calculated that it takes 69 Nuclear reactors to power Japan.

With all the hentai, that seems about right.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Zupponn wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Colette wrote:Dilanski and I are having insightful discussions on the physics of microspace.


We've calculated that it takes 69 Nuclear reactors to power Japan.

With all the hentai, that seems about right.

I converted Japan's yearly electrical output from terawatt-hours...to Hiroshima bombs  :boss:
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Zupponn wrote:With all the hentai, that seems about right.

Now hold on you may be on to something there

Alright we all know that Japan is one of the most electrical country in the world right??? Well if they used hentai to power everything then they would not only have tons of power but enough to sell to other nations!!!

Fuck that I'm studying this. I'll be posting my findings on thunderdumb a in few days. Wish me luck!
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Warhead » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:30 am

Zupponn wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Colette wrote:Dilanski and I are having insightful discussions on the physics of microspace.


We've calculated that it takes 69 Nuclear reactors to power Japan.

With all the hentai, that seems about right.


Wind Farms replaced with Fap Farms?
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10997
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests