Re: My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:05 pm

cave definitly
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Garth should look at the sewer, look at the cave then climb on top of the mountain. "Great flood come, come to higher ground for now." While waiting for the flood he should start telling orc tales while looking for anything important in the flood.
"One time many enemy's came, they had big heads, so I smashed them. Another time brother said 'That is my cookie go away' So I smash his head and eated it with my new cookie. Then I once smashed yellow rats head. It splated and sounded funny so I songed it."
Garth should then look to the other for equal head smashing stories.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:02 pm

"We..ll there was these two orcs, the asholes they were they were trying to kill me after I offered them a sword. Anyways, I pulled my knife out and drove it straight through one of their heads, then I banged their heads together, and they're blood went everywhere, that was fun!" HEAD TO THE CAVE

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Post by Lord Mercat » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 am

First things first, Flash questions the raiders on the gate: "Oho- that wouldn't be one of the lost Galactic Gates to the Edge of the Universe, now would it? Or perhaps a Brikthulian gate, Spacefleet files have those as common around this area- Or are we talking illegal 4th Dimensional Gate here- or something else entirely? Whatever it is, I'm certain that, with my limitless skillset and endless natural talent, not to mention to roguish good looks, we'll be perfectly fine!"

Flash glances Vera's way after she pulls her stunt "Now, that's a true damsel for you! One arm, shorter than a shetland peony, drinks like a sailor, smokes more than an eco-friendly hovercar and yet still as radiant as the 2nd page of the Spacefleet Swimsuit calendar!" The sunlight glints off of Flash's shades "Yeah, she's almost half as pretty as I am.... Man, I knew it was a good idea to take this mission, you can never have enough damsels!"

Flash turns back to the party and strikes an inspiring pose.

"Well, looks like its decided then- the cave it is! Adventure is calling once again, and once again, The Illustrious, the Intrepid, Spacefleet Captain Flash Maxwell, the legend, the man, will answer!"

Flash signals the party to continue forward to the cave, staying ahead enough to stay in command and look authoritative, but behind enough to not be the first target of anything that might jump out and attack. Either way, Flash should be prepped to rebuff any attacks with a supernatural block/counter, and should pick up another spare apple if he sees one along the way.

Edit- short horse buttplug :lol:

Also, in other news, that sewage pipe should be starting to get really backed up, and a buildup should be getting underway in that factory.... explosions imminent (hopefully)
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Garth looks at the sewer.
“Great flood come, come to higher ground for now.”

He then rushes to climb one of the highest mountain in the area. Once on top, he sits and starts telling orc tales.
"One time many enemy's came, they had big heads, so I smashed them. Another time brother said 'That is my cookie go away' So I smash his head and eated it with my new cookie. Then I once smashed yellow rats head. It splated and sounded funny so I songed it."

“My hill!”

Flash questions the raiders:
"Oho- that wouldn't be one of the lost Galactic Gates to the Edge of the Universe, now would it? Or perhaps a Brikthulian gate, Spacefleet files have those as common around this area- Or are we talking illegal 4th Dimensional Gate here- or something else entirely? Whatever it is, I'm certain that, with my limitless skillset and endless natural talent, not to mention to roguish good looks, we'll be perfectly fine!"

But he doesn't listen to the answer. His attention is already on someone else...

A crowd gather around Vera as she downs the bottle of vodka in seconds.

She then lights a cigarette, while saying something in Russian (or it could just be her wheezing).
She sensually remarks:
"It is hot here. Not like Russia. Reminds me of Ukraine."

(Only) one raider has fallen for Vera! He asks her to marry him.
"No comrade, is time for cave now. I like big men, strong like bear and tough woman cold as snow."
“I will follow you anywhere you want.”

Vera gains a lover! He won't fight but will gladly carry stuff or redshirt for her.

The sunlight glints off of Flash's shades.
"Now, that's a true damsel for you! One arm, shorter than a shetland peony, drinks like a sailor, smokes more than an eco-friendly hovercar and yet still as radiant as the 2nd page of the Spacefleet Swimsuit calendar! She's almost half as pretty as I am.... Man, I knew it was a good idea to take this mission, you can never have enough damsels!", says Flash before turning to the party.

"Well, looks like its decided then- the cave it is! Adventure is calling once again, and once again, The Illustrious, the Intrepid, Spacefleet Captain Flash Maxwell, the legend, the man, will answer!"
Flash signals the party to continue forward to the cave.
Most of the group go with him except for Carlos who walks to the mercenaries.

He asks if they have any weaponry to spare, to which one of them replies:
“It's a nice dagger you have here. I can give you two grenades in exchange for it.”

While Carlos decides if he'll trade the dagger or not, the Space Detective makes a small detour by the beach.

He wears the body armor and the helmet of a dead Savage (armor +2) and then heads to the cave with the rest of the group.

Flash grabs one more apple along the way.
As the group passes near Garth, the Post-Apoc Survivor shares his own head bashing stories:
"We..ll there was these two orcs, the asholes they were they were trying to kill me after I offered them a sword. Anyways, I pulled my knife out and drove it straight through one of their heads, then I banged their heads together, and they're blood went everywhere, that was fun!"

The heroes finally enter the cave (except for Garth who is still standing on the hill).

They arrive at an intersection.

On their left is a larger room with beetles in one corner. There is also a source of fresh water to the right.

On the right lies a smaller corridor with vermin creeping inside.

Using psychik powers to enhance is senses, Carlos sees the cave from a different time and point of view.. The view of someone who's been in this cave before them..

This complete the turn.
If you haven't done it already, send your orders!

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm

I hope my hat doesn't catch on fire, I might pick it back up later. "Let us formulate a battle plan so we don't go charging in and getting killed, like last time."
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 pm

"You von't fight? Ehe, and you call yourself man."

Vera will head towards the bigger cave only to realize she doesn't have a weapon.

"Here you go, Vera. I crafted this sword for the woman I would marry."

Vera will take the sword out of the suitor's hands and use it to smash bugs.
Image lol j/k

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm

"I didn't survive the apocalypse by charging into a fight!" The soldier moves to the back but will accompany the group into any cave they go into.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:30 pm

The right looks a little safer, I'll go with anyone who goes right

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:00 pm

I will take that deal.
Shoot one of the beetles, but use psychic power to both silence and powerboost the shot (Focus on silence.)
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Fire the crossbow at the closest, biggest target, and prepare to fight of whatever comes with mgb

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Post by Lord Mercat » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Okay, so before I post orders, I think a good plan would be to choose the leftmost doorway (with the beetles, and those other beasts you can barely make out to the side in the first shot), the right seems to be the doorway with the gate the raiders were talking about as it has that rockfall.

What I propose we do is this- Have the best two shots line up next to each other in front of the archway to the left (Mgb, and either post apoc or Space detective) but back an inch and a half from the gateway itself. Then we have two others (I'm thinking Flash and Jaras) stand in front and to the side of the archways, so they are out of view of anything charging from the interior. This way, if anything is able to get through the line of fire that the shooters provide, the two melee units can take them by surprise from the side before they can attack the ranged units. Basically, we provoke them and force them to come to us through the bottleneck, where we have surprise attackers waiting. Also, if mgb got the grenades, they would be ideal to take out a large number of vermin, so I would save them for when and if we tackled the right doorway.

What do you guys think?
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm not going to waste my new-found grenades on either entanglement if I can help it; I'm not sure how stable the cave is, given that pile of fallen rocks over there, and I don't want to find out the hard way. Other than that, you can count me in. More dangerous means nothing to me, but you ever try shooting a spider with a handgun? Nigh impossible.
Put supernatural dice into damage, aim, and set aside one as a psychic shield of some kind.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:51 pm

"...Tis is truely a sad day as none of my comrades have seen the true potential of this hill, however I must be forever vigilant of them and follow in suit, for who knows what dangers might arise and trouble my friends and allies especially that of my dear captain Flash, to him I owe my life and shall ever be grateful, to death and glory hill, viva la vida."
Garth then should run into the cave and catch up with the group. Seeing that Vera's lover isn't carrying anything and that he must keep up Garth jumps into his arms and says "Carry now or Garth smashededs your head in and eats it up."
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 pm

I'm game for Mercat's idea