Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex 80k VIEWS?! but 1 new moc

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Warhead
kaka pants

Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex (20,000 VIEWS!)

Post by Warhead » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:21 pm

If a 10 year old boy (me!) can throughout his subsequent growing up era, save up and buy, get gifted, shop lift and rent his services out to strangers for (mostly) non-sexual manual labor in trade for cash in order to obtain a horde of Lego then what's stopping any of you getting Lego too.

But Tzan is right, I hadn't seen his stuff and it is well worth seeing. Thanks! :tiger:

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQnx_Ho ... e=youtu.be

I made another one, may god have mercy on your souls.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQnx_Ho ... e=youtu.be

I always thought the Gladiator was a floating maintenance bay of sorts, allowing fighters to refuel and repair in the field, but lacking fighter storage. A problem the new Tyrant ship seems to have fixed.

Of course, thanks to the good work of Dilanski, you are still quite far off from the "thousands" of fighters you mentioned in the video :P .

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:59 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQnx_Ho ... e=youtu.be

WTS Several dozen (obsolete) Starfighter carriers, snazzy white paint-job with blue racing stripes, will ship mainland Nehellenium. Seriously though, I want its babies...all of them.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:33 am

And now for those that (didn't) watch the video, the mandatory wall of text.

-- SCYTHIAN NAVAL CODEX --

-- RIGEL KENTAURUS SHIPYARDS --

-- TYRANT CLASS CARRIER --

Behold, the aging "Gladiator" class carrier - one of the oldest and most well known vessels in the Scythian fleet alongside the Monarch class - for over a century it has served well in fronts across the empire as a dedicated fighter/bomber carrier - pushing force projection against the many pirate forces that make their homes in the Scythian frontier worlds.

It is now, woefully obsolete in every way with the advent of the Immortal war.

Following the replacement of the Savager class with the more modern Regent class, Scythian high command set forth for a new design of carrier better suited for the rigors of modern space naval warfare - what they got back was a punch to the dick of most modern carrier vessels, what they got - was a Tyrant.

Nearly four times the tonnage in barely twice the size - the Tyrant boasts all the amenities and considerations that a modern fighter carrier would deserve. Not one, not two - but THREE Multi-core Anti-matter generators power this monster, powering enhanced shields and weapons while mounting new modernized titanium Armour and a new bulkhead design that would allow this beast to remain 80% combat effective even if it was over 75% damaged/destroyed - it literally keeps on trucking regardless of what is thrown at it.

It mounts its many fighter wings within is inner hull, protected by huge force field arrays - the launching and receiving systems are protected against harm while allowing for a nearly unprecedented level of launch agility, the Tyrant is not just force projection, but Force itself.
Spoiler
Show

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 am

And now for something you where not expecting . . .

I love Xcom - Xcom was the first game I ever played on the Amiga 1200 - you lead the front of the aptly named "Xcom" or eXtraterrestrial COMbat force leading a shadow war against alien invaders from beyond, it had RPG elements, strategy - and allowed you to build your own bases and direct your research and construction to lead the way for mankind to up-tech and beat the aliens.

Terror from the Deep was much the same, but underwater.

Apocalypse was a half-released misshapen mix of what would have been perhaps the ultimate game of the series, I think it suffered from massive problems with funding and was forced to release early - but it was still an awesome game none the less.

Interceptor and Enforcer I never played, and Micropose went under before it could release any more in the series.

About a year ago Xcom Enemy Unknown was released - opinion varies on this game, but I myself love the game as a modern "re-hash" to the original, but it still felt empty after a while, until Enemy within was released - and Enemy Within takes Xcoms already near-awesomeness and packs in so much extra fucking content that I have thus far pushed 80 hours into a single player game that I still have not finished yet.

And I love MECS - Mechanised Exoskeleton Combat Suits.

With this in mind, take a screenshot of my team much earlier in the game, followed by the Scythian take on the MECS.

So yeah, Laser shotgun, Shoulder based missiles, Shoulder based Laser cannon and a KINETIC STRIKE MODULE for ROCKET PUNCHING the LIVING SHIT OUTTA THINGS.

I believe my work here is done for the day.
Spoiler
Show

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 am

That laser shotgun is fucking awesome.

Actually, i might have the parts to build this. Or something very close.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Post by Maverick » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:36 am

Apollyon wrote:That laser shotgun is fucking awesome.

Actually, i might have the parts to build this. Or something very close.
Agreed. That shotgun kicks ass.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:42 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:...a KINETIC STRIKE MODULE for ROCKET PUNCHING the LIVING SHIT OUTTA THINGS.
REVOLVER STAKE!!!

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:22 am

Ressurected from the long dead . . . the Carnivore, followed by the Manticore - now to be replaced with the Omnivore Class Heavy Dropship.

- SCYTHIAN RIGEL KENTAURUS MILITARY CATALOGUES -

- UPGRADE LOGS TO 'CARNIVORE' CLASS DROPSHIP AND "MANTICORE" CLASS DROPSHIP -

- "OMNIVORE" CLASS HEAVY DROPSHIP -

As the Immortal war has dragged on into what is now its fifth G.R, The Scythian Empire has been forced to utterly overhaul almost its entire military forces to a modern standard to match with the almost endless hoards descending onto the galaxy from every angle.

To this end, The Omnivore is now being passed out of its final stages of battlefield testing and into main military service - it includes an enhanced, vacuum sealed hold as standard rather than as an addition to the design. An enhanced chassis and improved armour plating. A Shield system is now included on some models to improve their battlefield survival rates and an ECCM package is now included on every ship - It now mounts 16 antimatter missiles as standard compliment along with an underslung Laser Gatling Cannon with full rotation to better provide fire for troops in the field.

Its troop compliment is on par with the original model, but with a far higher survival rate than before - and its engine system has been utterly rebuilt from the ground up - modern antimatter inversion generators with a multicore setup providing thrust to three massive Ion scrammer engines that have been enhanced with gravitic pulse drives.

Basically, the Scythian technological arrogance that is now their modus operandi is in full force - because the Omnivore will eat anything it can find and spit out their bloodied remains for all to see.
Spoiler
Show

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 am

I really like the cockpit on this one!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 am

Zahru II wrote:I really like the cockpit on this one!
Yeah, are those Train or Plane windshields?

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:38 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:And now for something you where not expecting . . .

I love Xcom - Xcom was the first game I ever played on the Amiga 1200 - you lead the front of the aptly named "Xcom" or eXtraterrestrial COMbat force leading a shadow war against alien invaders from beyond, it had RPG elements, strategy - and allowed you to build your own bases and direct your research and construction to lead the way for mankind to up-tech and beat the aliens.

Terror from the Deep was much the same, but underwater.

Apocalypse was a half-released misshapen mix of what would have been perhaps the ultimate game of the series, I think it suffered from massive problems with funding and was forced to release early - but it was still an awesome game none the less.

Interceptor and Enforcer I never played, and Micropose went under before it could release any more in the series.

About a year ago Xcom Enemy Unknown was released - opinion varies on this game, but I myself love the game as a modern "re-hash" to the original, but it still felt empty after a while, until Enemy within was released - and Enemy Within takes Xcoms already near-awesomeness and packs in so much extra fucking content that I have thus far pushed 80 hours into a single player game that I still have not finished yet.

And I love MECS - Mechanised Exoskeleton Combat Suits.

With this in mind, take a screenshot of my team much earlier in the game, followed by the Scythian take on the MECS.

So yeah, Laser shotgun, Shoulder based missiles, Shoulder based Laser cannon and a KINETIC STRIKE MODULE for ROCKET PUNCHING the LIVING SHIT OUTTA THINGS.

I believe my work here is done for the day.
I've never played Xcom but have heard that this, Xcom enemy unknown should be illegal but all the others are pretty good, i think you actually made me interested in playing it

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:41 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:And now for something you where not expecting . . .

I love Xcom
WHAT WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS SHOCKING TWIST

Brikguy0410 wrote:I've never played Xcom but have heard that this, Xcom enemy unknown should be illegal but all the others are pretty good, i think you actually made me interested in playing it
Enemy Unknown is like somebody's fanfic version of XCOM. You don't really ever feel like you're fighting off an alien invasion, just railroading through a series of hackneyed dialogues and pre-scripted boardgame challenges that have no connection to any larger picture. The Enemy Within expansion added a wider selection of pretty princess dress-up options and linear railroad scripts, but still a big fat zero in terms of strategic gameplay.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm

That dropship is brilliant, especially the way you used those helicopter windscreens.