What have you done???

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

What have you done???

Postby Nimja » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 am

Scythe, why the HELL do we all have your avatar? And our rank is "SHITTY TIT FARTS - HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCYTHE" <3 and we all have the N00B badge?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Re: What have you done???

Postby Maverick » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 am

Nimja wrote:Scythe, why the HELL do we all have your avatar? And our rank is "SHITTY TIT FARTS - HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCYTHE" <3 and we all have the N00B badge?

This is sort of annoying, i agree. None of us can get our non-custom ranks back.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Scribonius » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:Scythe, why the HELL do we all have your avatar? And our rank is "SHITTY TIT FARTS - HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCYTHE" <3 and we all have the N00B badge?

This is sort of annoying, i agree. None of us can get our non-custom ranks back.

Well, this explains a lot. I thought my computer had some crazy, f-d up virus that was taking Scythe's Avatar and making everyone else's looks like it... or a twisted version of it...
Scribonius
Minifig

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 pm

It's kind of brilliant.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Let me tell you a story of my new years eve . . .

I was at work, bored and alone - and ended up trying to use my global mod powers to figure out how best to fuck off brikguy0410 . . . y'know, as you do when you need something to laugh at when you find yourself staring at a screen at twat-o-clock in the morning.

So, given my over caffinated state of mind, filled with sugar and vim I found out I could edit his signature as well as his custom title - and when I was done, I couldn't help but think . . .

"This shit is too small"

So I went to the only logical solution.

I asked Colette and Silverdream what I should do next.

Finding out I could edit entire groups with custom ranks and colours at a time, I decided "Lets say happy new year to everyone at once!" and with Silva's donation, "Shitty tit farts" was born.

But this was too small.

So I made you all fabulous to boot.

But then I figured, why be fabulous if you couldn't all be me? Because lets face it, I am fucking awesome - and I was feeding off my own ego at this point. So you all became me. Registered users, Moderators, Even Natalya - and my awesomeness spread.

At this point, I took a step back and waited for a while to see everyone's reactions, and laughed heartily.

Every single rank and custom title? They still exist - but they now have to be reset by hand, every single fucking one.

So consider 2014 your year to re-forge your awesome people. This is a new rank year! You can all reset your avatars whenever, but your names will remain pink until me or another admin/glob-mod decide to pick a funnier colour of finally have enough of the eyesores, but in the mean time! New ranks ahoy bitches! Get the fuck to it. Build lego, Troll and counter-troll. Be Mikes little ducks. Be awesome.

And fear the wrath of Scythe. Your friendly batshit neighbourhood glob-mod.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Let me tell you a story of my new years eve . . .

I was at work, bored and alone - and ended up trying to use my global mod powers to figure out how best to fuck off brikguy0410 . . . y'know, as you do when you need something to laugh at when you find yourself staring at a screen at twat-o-clock in the morning.

So, given my over caffinated state of mind, filled with sugar and vim I found out I could edit his signature as well as his custom title - and when I was done, I couldn't help but think . . .

"This shit is too small"

So I went to the only logical solution.

I asked Colette and Silverdream what I should do next.

Finding out I could edit entire groups with custom ranks and colours at a time, I decided "Lets say happy new year to everyone at once!" and with Silva's donation, "Shitty tit farts" was born.

But this was too small.

So I made you all fabulous to boot.

But then I figured, why be fabulous if you couldn't all be me? Because lets face it, I am fucking awesome - and I was feeding off my own ego at this point. So you all became me. Registered users, Moderators, Even Natalya - and my awesomeness spread.

At this point, I took a step back and waited for a while to see everyone's reactions, and laughed heartily.

Every single rank and custom title? They still exist - but they now have to be reset by hand, every single fucking one.

So consider 2014 your year to re-forge your awesome people. This is a new rank year! You can all reset your avatars whenever, but your names will remain pink until me or another admin/glob-mod decide to pick a funnier colour of finally have enough of the eyesores, but in the mean time! New ranks ahoy bitches! Get the fuck to it. Build lego, Troll and counter-troll. Be Mikes little ducks. Be awesome.

And fear the wrath of Scythe. Your friendly batshit neighbourhood glob-mod.

You know, it kind of felt like the forum was in a slump. Now it feels exciting.

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Tzan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 am

Maybe you should wear something thats pink to school.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:20 pm

I think it's nice. I was keeping my avatar/signature the same for some reason, and this gave me an opportunity to make my signature a literal signature.

Happy new year.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's given me a new lease on life but it was worth a hearty chuckle.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote: new years eve . . .

alone

Colette and Silverdream

Checks out
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
we are getting creamed by white stuff today

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 pm

As in, on my own being the only one here awake.

I live in Wales, they live in Canada - how else do you think I manage to talk to anyone around here? Kraut spess magics?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Let me rephrase that

Silent-sigfig wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote: Colette and Silverdream

new years eve . . .

alone

Checks out
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
we are getting creamed by white stuff today

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:43 am

Silverdream wrote:You know, it kind of felt like the forum was in a slump. Now it feels exciting.

Lately it feels like the same Silverdream/Overwatch jokes over and over again, day in day out. I feel like what we need here is a new Silverdream alt.
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Nimja » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:29 am

stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:You know, it kind of felt like the forum was in a slump. Now it feels exciting.

Lately it feels like the same Silverdream/Overwatch jokes over and over again, day in day out. I feel like what we need here is a new Silverdream alt.

Everyone  thinks thats me.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:21 am

Nimja wrote:
stubby wrote:

Everyone  thinks thats me.

Don't flatter yourself
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss

Next

Return to Administration