A.R.C (More new stuff!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

A.R.C (More new stuff!)

Postby motorhead fan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 am

Here is my most powerful army: A Dalek funded army called The A.R.C, form primeval

Image
infantry, Daleks and a Q bomb
(i need to go on bricklink again and make the soldiers more "uniform")

Image
Spoiler: show
Image

a Dalek tank based on Halo 3000's design

Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

here's a marauder(dreadnut)

Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

this is an A.R.C fighterjet

Image
Spoiler: show
Image

i think this is an APC but i don't know

Image
some stuff

Image
this is a close up of a double handed gun

Image
and this is what the main weapon of the soldiers will look like

if you want to know what the A.R.C is and does, watch primeval
Last edited by motorhead fan on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 am

Nice. I like the standard issue gun. If your Daleks were'nt against Peach, i would totally ally you. Keep up the good work!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: A.R.C

Postby motorhead fan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:53 am

that's nice! thanks!

also, i forgot to put a picture of the side of the fighterjet:
Image
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C

Postby Apollyon » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:06 pm

motorhead fan wrote:also, i forgot to put a picture of the side of the fighterjet:
Image


Exactly my thought when scrolling through your post. Because i wanted to say: Nice Mohawk!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: A.R.C

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 am

That is an amazing collection you have shown here. I am about to believe sometimes that the background are moving.
TROLOLO
Gleedaniel13
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am

Re: A.R.C

Postby Zupponn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:20 pm

The biggest thing that worries me about that main weapon is its stability. It looks like you would spend a lot of time fixing them and straightening them.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5998
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: A.R.C

Postby motorhead fan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:41 am

Zupponn wrote:The biggest thing that worries me about that main weapon is its stability. It looks like you would spend a lot of time fixing them and straightening them.


yes that is true, i forsaw this after making the post and made a smaller version for the troops
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby motorhead fan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:49 pm

i made some new stuff! yay

Image
here are some assorted Kaled mercenaries

Image
here are three commandos who look after the scientists in charge of making Daleks

Image
Here are 2 Mechs who help the infantry

Image
2 Artilleries
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby motorhead fan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:52 pm

And now (just in case imgur broke down again!) is my new gunship :D

Image
Image
Image
Image

(yes a bit blurry but i still like it)
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Cool. I like the mech suits the most. Commandos could use a bit of work to make them look more commando like.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby Zupponn » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:38 am

The mechs have a certain charm to them.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5998
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Kalvinator wrote:Cool. I like the mech suits the most. Commandos could use a bit of work to make them look more commando like.


well i agree, any ideas on how to make them more commando y

Zupponn wrote:The mechs have a certain charm to them.


I'm glad you like them
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:35 pm

motorhead fan wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:Cool. I like the mech suits the most. Commandos could use a bit of work to make them look more commando like.


well i agree, any ideas on how to make them more commando y

Zupponn wrote:The mechs have a certain charm to them.


I'm glad you like them


Backpacks, armor, anything to make them look a bit more bulky.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 am

okay thanks! but my mum says bricklink is too expensive ( :wtc: ) so i will have to fight even harder now for the slightest stud
Image

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: A.R.C (new stuff!)

Postby Maverick » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 am

motorhead fan wrote:okay thanks! but my mum says bricklink is too expensive ( :wtc: ) so i will have to fight even harder now for the slightest stud

Ahem... How old are you?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Next

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azshuran Empire and 1 guest