Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II, Nervyr
Now that is pretty damn amazing.
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
- Location: I don't remember.
That's awesome man, you could hold a battle on just the bed of the truck, I like everything.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
- Posts: 897
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: The Wine Dark Sea
Awesome. Looks like the Big Rig of death.
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1489
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
This is a fucking monster! Channels 'Maximum Overdrive' very well.
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4969
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
This is pretty sick! Would be even more sick with strategic use of plates to cover exposed studs.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: New York City
This truck is so badass it doesn't even need that much dakka, it'll simply barge over everything. It reminds me of the truck from 'Duel.'
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5516
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
Silent-sigfig wrote:mad max-style forum battle go
Absolutely. This must be done.
Plus, it is indeed,
- Posts: 5058
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: collsipp, Legomc, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests