3rd Regular Army Deserters

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby BFenix » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Silverdream wrote:Those flying machines are cool as hell. Don't even get me started on that halftrack.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4846
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Bragallot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:55 am

Incredibly cool stuff mate. Hard to pick something that stands out from the rest (because it's all awesome) and the cloans don't bother me.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Kaplan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 am

I like the design of the mechsuits and the Melee specialists.
I think a gold or yellow colored shield would fit them better than bat shields.
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby CADmonkey » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:12 am

stubby wrote:I'm pretty sure the Galaxy Patrol guys were originally all going to get this armor in all different colors, but they got scaled back for some reason.

Damn, really? I'd kill to get those pieces in blue or red.
CADmonkey
G+ | flickr | goodreads | letterboxd
User avatar
CADmonkey
Hero
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 am
Location: Town of Merchants, Land of the Beautiful Lake

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Captain26618 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Those air units are freaking nice. The Cheeseboard and Dragonfly are very impressive. Also, the names are hilarious.
User avatar
Captain26618
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 am
Location: Zagabete, Esthar Institute of Military Sciences and Engineering

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Quadruple.Digits » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks, all, for the feedback.

Minor addition to the force - a new battle tank. See it in the main post.

I might just add that this force is far from permanent - I often scrap old constructs and make new ones. However, the first things to go will probably be the Fork Brothers' scout fighters. So the Flamin' Halftrack and Cheeseboard should stick around for a while.
Quantumsurfer wrote:We are brikwarsian moral failures.
User avatar
Quadruple.Digits
Hero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby M220 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:19 pm

I had a brikwars with Quadruple.digits a few good months ago, and.... I won. It'd be intresting if we did it again sometime. Probably a similar result, but I can't say for sure....especially with that large wonky humanoid mech thingy. XP
Mnds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.
User avatar
M220
Officer
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Quadruple.Digits » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

What you say, boy? Just because my troops can never hit anyone...
Also, you got a problem with my LHMT? (http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11900)
I'd like to see you do better.
Quantumsurfer wrote:We are brikwarsian moral failures.
User avatar
Quadruple.Digits
Hero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Vami IV » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:57 pm

I love the mechs, but my favorite piece in this army has to be the Machine gun. I want to see how much Vami-ing I can do to it! Really nice army, Quad.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2144
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: 3rd Regular Army Deserters

Postby Honore » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:34 pm

I'd like to see more customization that would make them seem like they're deserters, rather than irregulars
"Psychiatrists are just not smart enough to be psychics."
User avatar
Honore
pry my ass from my cold dead hands
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 am
Location: Ridge

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest