Second Battle of New York (Warning, a fuckload of pics)

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Second Battle of New York (Warning, a fuckload of pics)

Post by Silverdream » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 am

Silverdream wrote:
dilanski wrote:A wild invasion fleet appears!

Super-Dreadnoughts and support wings have arrived in a stable orbit of New-York, they're hailing down to the old AN assembly on the ground.

Sensors indicate target locks on the planets defences, and long range sensors are detecting a larger fleet of auxiliary craft approaching rapidly from the third moon.

It may be an Idea to answer the hail.
Colette wrote:Image
“Good evening Praetorians. I would like to introduce myself as Admiral Aimée of the Trattorian navy, chair of the joint Third Alliance New York occupation task force admiralty. I would like to inform you that you have disrupted our meeting and have therefore displeased us.”

“I would also like to say that the small standby portion of our fleet, including our tenth and newest Trattorian dreadnought the Vivacity as well as a few Conifers, has been mobilized. The remainder shall join in the defense of planet New York as well. We will now resume our meal and do not expect to be disrupted again during the battle.”

“I would like to inform you, in other words, that you should prepare yourselves to die.”
Silverdream wrote:UNKNOWN SOURCE

Prinz Klaus II: "Ah, Admiral Aimee, so lovely to see you. I humbly request to assist you against the Neu-AN in the event that your defence fleet is overrun. It's only fitting that we work together to defeat the AN twice in a row."
samuelzz10 wrote:ANOTHER UNKNOWN SOURCE

Hello, I am King Awesome and to my left is Captain Boss, head of military and government funded orgies. To my right is Jimmy Page, a major god that has sided with us. We are all stoned, but we are thinking of killing that dumb blonde bitch with the starfleet. Can I have some more ribs?

TRANSMISSION OVER
“Why did you end the meeting so early Admiral Aimée? Did the food taste bad or something?”

“Well Admiral Ivan, I had to affirmatively respond to a polite offer of assistance from Prinz Klaus II of Bavaria, in addition to a random preposterous communication from the Awesome Empire.”

“So what exactly are you doing now?”

“Well, we also received a report that the Praetorians are attempting to bypass our fleet and orbital defense system. Considering how much it cost to set up, that is simply not a valid option.”

“We are ordering our orbital defense platforms to fire upon the incoming Praetorian fleet, priority on their slow-moving command vessels. The Praetorians will take casualties.”
Zupponn wrote:Image
All of a sudden, a ship appears!

It's the ZMC The Finger and it's ready for action, but what is its purpose and/or whose side is it on?
Kalvinator wrote:(Captain: Red
Crew Member: Blue)

The New Namoria sleeper ship, "Star of Komand" sails to it's set destination. Fueled by experimental Anti-Matter/Matter engines, it miraculously survived the 514 year trip, with it's crew intact. Their destination, planet classification number NE-22, although referred to as "The Big Apple" due to it's reddish appearance from Komand.

It's a miracle...everything and everyone survived! Common, we have to go wake the others! It's been...514 YEARS!
S..sir! I know we have just awoken...bbbbbut you might want to..ah..sssee this!

...Well.............................................fuck.
dilanski wrote: Image

The rest of the fleet is now passing the firsts moon and entering orbit.
Admiral Aimée: We would like to inform the Third Alliance, that the forces we are going up against are considerable and include six Exoduses and an Inexorable. The Third Alliance central joint strategic naval command did not expect a revitalized assault on this order of magnitude. The admiralty of the joint New York occupation fleet would like to ask for reinforcements, including three RIN or Bavarian dreadnoughts and three-thousand Briktoid mass-produced frigates, as well as Briktoid mobile shipyards.

If MASS is loyal to the Third Alliance (I can't remember their allegiance...) we would also like some MASS dreadnoughts and ships.

This may be an opportunity for smaller nations such as Luchardsko and Venice to prove themselves in large-scale naval combat by providing additional support.

Siri will deliver some OTC dreadnoughts shortly and is deliberating the deployment of more Athenia-class dreadnoughts.

That is all."
samuelzz10 wrote:Image
Sir Delp, unshaven and also without an eye rushed into the room with his personal guard
Sir Delp: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? HOW DO YOU EXPECT WE ATTACK THESE FUCKERS? WE ARE ALREADY IN ORBITAL CONFLICT WITH 20 OTHER EMPIRES!
King Awesome: I know, I just sobered up. But I have a plan! We haven't been at war with Communist Bot's brigade in like a month. He might be able to help us!
Sir Delp: Good idea. We can send him and one of our own ships. Jimmy Page's guitar playing can power the Tesla cannons on the fronts of the ship. Captain Boss, rally the assault-sluts. I'll get the ground forces. LETS DO THIS!
The Awesome battleship started nearing the other starfleets approaching the city, getting ready to attack the one known as Admiral Ai'mee. Sir Delp piloted the ship, with the Communist Admiral and an Awesome commander at either side. Sir Delp sent a transmission to the city. The troops in the room readied their weapons, as if they were about to face an infantry force.
Sir Delp: Your days are numbered. We are entering your space. Surrender now, or face the might of the Communist and Awesome empires!
Silverdream wrote:Image

Admiral Von Jakobsen: "Hold un zere, do not sink joo can get passed me or mein detachment, Sir Delp"

Admiral Von Jakobsen: "Fraulein Aimee, let mein detachment take care of zese small unter fry. Herr Prinz Klaus II und Von Gasten's ships should be able to more zan help joo."
King Awesome himself had climbed (somehow) into his giant space-flight capable battlemech in order to face the fleet.
KING AWESOME: Hello Von Jakobsen. I am King Awesome. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Men, redirect your forces to attack the Barvarians!
[/img]
Kalvinator wrote:The Captain: Red
Crewman 1: Blue
Crewman 2: Green
Crew(wo)man 3: Purple
Crew(wo)man 4: Orange

"The Star of Komand" Now sitting just out of orbit of New York. The 5 person crew now awoken, they debate about the best course of action.

Engines are now at full stop Captain!
Good, is the comm. antenna operational?

My God...there's hundreds of ships...thousands even! I...I've never felt more small
Hey! Wait a minute Captain!

Are you insane! We haven't been noticed yet, we can't contact them! We should just slip into the atmosphere.

Mrs. Kyle, they are obviously at war! If we even attempt to to get near their planet, they'll destroy us!
Well we'd have better chances of survival then getting caught in the crossfire up here!
Now, hold on now lets stay rationa..

A bit later

Are you all insane! We can't contact them! They'll destroy us!
Honey, just...stay calm.
C...can't we just stay here?

ENOUGH! We're not accomplishing anything! We have to contact them! You make good points Selena, but, we can't just go to the planet, we'll be destroyed and you know it.
...fine. Don't blame me when they turn and destroy us.

Right then, glad we've reached a consensus. Mr. Kyle, if you could, patch me through to all frequencies.
Yes sir.

Alright sir, you're all ready
Right, good. Ahem....

"Hello any and all galactic civilizations. I am Captain Eric Grey, captain of "The Star of Komand." We had the unfortunate coincidence of entering the vicinity of the planet we classify as NE-22, during what appears to be a massive military operation. We are a "sleeper ship" coming from our planet in hopes of colonizing a planet for our people. We do not mean you any harm and just want to remain alive. Although our crew numbers only 5, we have 495 other occupants on our ship. If we can be directed to a safe area to remain until this operation is over...or if it is safe on the planet below. Please respond.
samuelzz10 wrote: Image
Hello space travelers, I am Captain Boss. I am a galactic leader and one of the leaders of the Awesome Empire. I will give you 1,000 acres of land on Planet Orgy for your people if you aid us in this military conflict. If not, I'll go into your ship and kill all the men, and then seduce all the woman. Please accept my offer, thanks.
Admiral Aimée: “I would like to inform you that we are the Third Alliance, one of the strongest political and military factions in the brikverse. Behind it lies the strength of twenty star nations and hundreds of star systems.

The fleet that you may observe orbiting this planet is only a tiny occupation fleet- although the Praetorians may seem impressive now, they have brought what is essentially the entirety of their battle fleet stationed in this galaxy. We have merely displayed a small fraction of our naval forces and this is desisting commentary on our array of wunderwaffe. Again, it is the forces of twenty nations in competition with those of one.

Nothing would need to be said regarding the so-called Awesome Empire- if their insolence is continued we will dispatch a scout group to annihilate them, as that would be all that would be needed.

We would therefore strongly recommend that your new nation begin by coadunating itself with the Third Alliance. We can promise you a few systems as well as lucrative trade, military, and technological agreements with which to gain an infrastructure within the brikverse. Regarding short-term goals, we may immediately warp you to said systems so that your ship and its crew may avoid our battle. If you decide otherwise, we may not be able to guarantee your safety."
Kalvinator wrote:The Captain: Red
Crewman 1: Blue
Crewman 2: Green
Crew(wo)man 3: Purple
Crew(wo)man 4: Orange

Captain! We have messages incoming!
Excellent, but them on the main viewer.
Hello space travelers, I am Captain Boss. I am a galactic leader and one of the leaders of the Awesome Empire. I will give you 1,000 acres of land on Planet Orgy for your people if you aid us in this military conflict. If not, I'll go into your ship and kill all the men, and then seduce all the woman. Please accept my offer, thanks.

NOPE!

I told you something like this would happen. He's going to come here, and kill all of you men, and then...well, you heard him.
...Planet Orgy might be kinda cool...
Well, I was not expected to be represented with this sort of ultimatum.
What are you going to tell him
The truth of course

"Thank you Awesome Empire for your...generous offer. But unfortunately our ship has been given specific orders that we are not allowed to conduct diplomatic discussions with other alien civilizations. We have been and are still attempting to contact our government, so we shall ask them what to do with your offer.

Sir..there's another.
Hopefully it's not like the last one...put it up then.
Admiral Aimée: “I would like to inform you that we are the Third Alliance, one of the strongest political and military factions in the brikverse. Behind it lies the strength of twenty star nations and hundreds of star systems.

The fleet that you may observe orbiting this planet is only a tiny occupation fleet- although the Praetorians may seem impressive now, they have brought what is essentially the entirety of their battle fleet stationed in this galaxy. We have merely displayed a small fraction of our naval forces and this is desisting commentary on our array of wunderwaffe. Again, it is the forces of twenty nations in competition with those of one.

Nothing would need to be said regarding the so-called Awesome Empire- if their insolence is continued we will dispatch a scout group to annihilate them, as that would be all that would be needed.

We would therefore strongly recommend that your new nation begin by coadunating itself with the Third Alliance. We can promise you a few systems as well as lucrative trade, military, and technological agreements with which to gain an infrastructure within the brikverse. Regarding short-term goals, we may immediately warp you to said systems so that your ship and its crew may avoid our battle. If you decide otherwise, we may not be able to guarantee your safety."

Well...that was way better then the other one.

Thank you so very much, "Third Alliance," for replying. Although your offer to join your alliance sounds incredible, I am afraid that our ship has not been given permission to conduct matters such as these. In order to confirm your offer, we will first have to contact our government. Now, we are working on that, but we by the look of it, if may be quicker if you instead warp us to our home planet, where you can discuss these matters with our leaders. Thank you again, and we await your response.

Alright Mr. Kyle, continue attempting to make contact with Namor.
Well...sir...we're not even sure Namor even exists anymore. If you recall sir...we were on the precipice of nuclear war.
Yes...I know. But, surely there must be someone on Komand that we'll be able to make contact with.
Captain Boss got into his ship and left for Kalvinators.
TO BE CONTINUED IN A STOPMOTION, THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME ROOM!
samuelzz10 wrote:http://youtu.be/y_I4hKx8O1wAfter killing two people, Captain Boss left the ship. The end.
Colette wrote:Admiral Aimée: I would like to inform you that the Awesome Empire that has not demonstrated a positive initial impression of the brikverse to the crew of the Star of Komand. We would like to condemn them as uncivilized barbarians. We would hope, in any case, that these events merely exacerbate the pace at which your crew will come to a decision regarding political alignment.
Kalvinator wrote:Captain Eric Grey here, once again. Although the loss of our crew is bearing heavily one our mind, there is simply nothing we can do about it at the moment. The good news is, just before we were attacked, Mr.Kyle did manage to make contact with our home planet of Komand. Our suspicions were correct, in our 514 years of travel...our nation of New Namoria has been lost, destroyed in a nuclear conflict. However, the world has apparently recovered, as there are new governments there. The one we spoke with goes by the name of New Scandinavia. In response to your offers, they have said that they have already recieved offers from, and they told us you'd know what this means, the Immortals, the Anti-Immortals, and your Third Alliance. They will be sending a message out soon regarding these offers soon. As for our predicament, they said not to return to Komand, as the world was not ready for news such as this. So...we are now refuges from a destroyed civilization...so..we will be landing on your planet after this battle...and we'll discuss this with you then. Captain Grey, out.
Sir Delp: “There is the Vivacity! Time to go kill Admiral Aimée before reinforcements arrive!”

Though small, the Awesome Empire-Communist bot fleet bravely trudges onward towards the comparatively massive Third Alliance fleet, still clasping onto the possibility of victory.

Communist Admiral Zarok: “What the capitalist hell?”

A scout detachment of Briktoid mass-produced frigates warps in front of the fleet to intercept them. Profiting from the element of surprise, the frigates salvo all their weapons on the unsuspecting Awesome fleet.

Sir Delp: “Ready the escape pods! Our shields might not be able to take this much punishment!”
[/quote]
Silverdream wrote:On a different plane...

Three prisoners are summoned, on their day of freedom. All of them born with a high magic potential.

Klaus II: Come forth, Charlie Kinter, for today is the day of your just reward.

Charlie: Very well, I expect the utmost of compensation from my years at that particularly dreadful sanitarium.

Klaus II: And you shall recieve it, along with your freedom.

The golden spear shifted itself until it was a small crescent blade as Klaus II went to shake Charlie's hand.

Reccomended Listening

The blade cut through Charlies hand like a hot knife through butter, only becoming sharper as he screamed in agony.

Flame began to pour out of his stump, climbing up his arm as he helplessly screamed, petrified in shock.

The flames enveloped him in seconds, devouring every inch of his flesh until at last one flame remained, which shrunk until it was completely snuffed out.

Klaus II: Wilhelm Vanderhoof...

The blade nestled itself against Wilhelm's neck, who was distracted by his cellmate's fiery end.

Once again, the blade cut through flesh and bone without stopping, giving Wilhelm a death much quicker and less cruel than the Englishman's.

The body stiffened itself into a heap, and burned like dead wood on an August night.

Big Soul was the last man's name. Before his land was conquered he was known as a brave and stoic warrior, a talented hunter and a friend to all of his clansmen. He followed the laws and wishes to the matriarchs even after they were slain with Bavarian steel. He knew his death was inevitable, but refused to give any pleasure to the sadistic fuck before him.

He peered over the ledge, to see nothing but beige space. He was trapped, but retained his stern look before his death.

Klaus II: I've always wanted to try this.

The blade aligned itself with Big Soul's spinal cord, crying out to pierce minifig skin and bone like it had moments earlier.

Big Soul: You will see your end, when justice rears her head again.

Those were his last words, all he could come up with. Perhaps the brikverse would align itself with his words, and cause his prophecy to happen. It was all he could do.

Klaus II: My lord Brikthulu, as your humble and loyal sender I request your help in New York. Please smite the Praetorians with divine intervention, hex them into a band of blubbering fools, or plague them so that your servants may end their sacreligious reign.

(OOC: So basically, Eldritch horrors will hopefully come aboard the Praetorians' ships)
Using sophisticated teleportation technology, all the people attacking New York had been gathered in one room.
Praetorian admiral: So, what's the plan?
King Awesome: In the row of orbital lazers, we have uncovered a small gap of lazers infected with a virus. However, we only have a few hours before it closes again.
Captain Boss: Just so you know, I was the one who filmed the pr0n with the virus.
Praetorian admiral: seriously? this guy is one of your highest men?
King Awesome: In both meanings, yes.
Communist Bot: Me and Zarok will go ahead.
Captain Boss: I'll get more pr0n filmed and come in from the back, then come to the battle.
King Awesome: I'll move with Communist Bot.
Sir Delp: I will move behind Communist bot.
Jimmy Page: I will be in the Communist capital ship.
Praetorian admiral: I will get information from my king on what to do in this battle.
lawmaster wrote:Image
"After much debate, the Dutch have decided to enter this battle, we have sent some small cruisers with kamikaze ships, and 3 larger transport ships for any battles on the ground and for boarding."

Said fleet.
dilanski wrote:
The sky above planet New York was beginning to fill with thousands of ships, as every empire with a taste for blood and glory began to pour resources into the system. Yet while small skirmishes had broken out between some of the smaller, more feisty belligerents, the main fleet bodies had yet to engage. The Praetorians and their siege dreadnoughts were firing on the orbital defence grid, but it would hold for days, and the Third Alliance fleet, whether cautious or merely waiting for straggling ships from far away forces held back.

It was obvious to all, one key player was missing, whether by choice or means otherwise, the United Systems Alliance had yet to make an appearance to their own party. You could forgive ground crews for missing the long range sensor pings, after all with combat in the space mere kilometres from their heads, who'd have noticed a mass of ships entering the system boundary? The short range claxons they did however hear. It was the worst possible event for the Third Alliance, the USA for all their bickering congress, and chest-beating freedom rhetoric, the irony of which is lost on them had most certainly on this day delivered. They had mobilised a full carrier group.
The Nimitz-Class super-carrier was the largest carrier vessels in existence bar none, and is the second largest warship class in existence. It's vast bays capable of holding no less than one thousand five hundred fighter craft as well as dozens of bombers. This is it, the pieces are on the board and all the big players seem to have their chips down, no matter what happens, our sanity won't survive the coming battles.
Spoiler
Show
Basically Colette wanted a super-carrier, a Nimitz in space, and asked me to make it for him. As much as I don't enjoy doing free labour, the chance to work on probably the most important ship at this current time was too much to pass up. so several days and way too many hours spent on LDD post mid-night later, it's done. I have detail pics, but I'll probably release them on the LDD sub-forum. NB: Colette has yet to receive the completed file, and while his reaction from the screenshots was positive, he may want to change some stuff, so any visual in-continuities should be attributed to dirt on the camera lens.
Colette wrote:Prinz Klaus had begged Brikthulhu to answer his prayers, offering three magical souls in a special ritual. And the unholy elder god had yet left the request unanswered, the Praetorian ships untouched as they fired down on New York's orbital defense grid below.

---

A Praetorian Deathstalker stealth destroyer silently watched the gathering forces above New York behind the impunity of its cloak. Not even the most advanced empires such as the Scythians or the Trattorians knew of their presence- they were the unknown eyes and ears of the Praetorian fleet. A massive fleet that, when combined with the incoming USA forces, would be assured victory.

“Captain Viola, we have received a massive energy signature in relatively close proximity with the Inexorable in the middle of the fleet. It is not responding to our hails and is not approaching from the route declared by the USA carrier group.”

“We must assume hostility then, as it is too risky to allow an enemy fleet so near to our flagship. Commence teleportation jamming.”

“No good! The signature is more clearly defined now as a warportal of some sorts, but it appears to be using a standard unknown to the brikverse. It has no significant similarity with an Akkadian omni-teleporter either.”

Shit shit shit though Captain Viola. “Notify the fleet and prepare all weapons to fire on whatever comes out of that portal.”

I AM
THROUGH LICENSE OF MY FATHER ADAM AND MY MASTER BRIKTHULHU, I HAVE COME.
THOUGH YOUR INCONSEQUENTIAL FLEETS AND WEAPONS MAY POUND MY VAST FORM,
MY AT FIELD SHALL RENDER ALL THE WORKS OF YOUR CIVILIZATION USELESS AND FUTILE
AS NEW TRUTH SHALL BE FORGED IN MY WAKE.
I AM THE ANGEL OF THE SKIES.
I AM SAHAQUIEL.
I HAVE COME.

Spoiler
Show
The first two pictures are from dilanski, and the boast is inspired by Gregg Landsman of fanfiction fame.

Sahaquiel’s stats for microspace are a little special since he lacks weapons in the traditional sense. He has a 200d6 pool as his AT field, which he can split between a defensive shield, an offensive weapon, and regeneration. The amount split up for each has to be declared at the beginning of each turn

To intercept damage with his field, Sahaquiel has to cancel out the incoming damage with as much AT field dice it takes to cancel the damage. The dice used to cancel the damage are then removed from the die pool that turn (i.e. if 48 damage is incoming, and it takes him 11 dice to cancel that out, then he has to use up those 11 dice to intercept the 48 points and may not use them to intercept other damage or do other things). Damage on Sahaquiel’s AT field only persists for one turn (i.e. by the next turn all dice are restored). If damage does manage to make it through his field and damages his body, he can rolls an amount of dice and restore [the sum of dice rolls] pieces to his body. As an offensive weapon, he can reserve a few dice and convert those directly to damage dice on the target as his field is 100% accurate. He may attempt as many attacks as his pool will allow.

Obviously if the core is destroyed then game over.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Second Battle of New York (Warning, a fuckload of pics)

Post by Silverdream » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:02 am

Theblackdog wrote:Image
A small frigate warps in over New York, already moving at high speed. Missile ports open on its hull and its massive drive ignites, accelerating towards the Praetorian fleet.

"Captain Fury to all crew. We'll pass through the enemy fleet and destroy as many of 'em as we can. Once our munitions are expended we'll stay in normal space and try to lure some of our pursuit towards the jump point. Our allies are counting on us: don't let them down."
dilanski wrote:
Cromwell: " All capital ships hold the line, Death-stalker wings Gold, Juno & Sword, take positions to intercept Marauding enemy forces, the Ark Imperial will launch fighters to cover you. Under no circumstances should other ships engage until we have visual on the enemy main fleet... Captain Ivy, is the AW field in position?"

Ivy: "Sir the Anti-Wankery field is ready 20 clicks from your location, are we green to light?... Understood sir, AW online in 3...2..."

The vessel, a bastardised modification of a Black-Operations Megalodon uncloaked, it's superstructure showing three exposed half-spheres. They began emitting a strange beige light, then the space around it seemed to bend, distorting light. The effects of this strange ship may soon be known.
Bragallot wrote:Image

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

Not even themselves!

"Someone tell me... Why are we here?"

Inquisitor Alonso: "We were supposed to try and warp close to that space station that's terrorizing our planet. Something must have gone terribly wrong with the warp device."

"Wait... Aren't these those infidel Third Alliance and AN pigs? We may use this opportunity to catch the infidels off guard. Now that we're here anyway..."

Inquisitor Alonso: "You're right. Armada, target all of the enemy command ships. All of them. Burn everything down."
See how this all plays out in Eye of God.
Last edited by Silverdream on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image lol j/k

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:09 am

Last edited by Silverdream on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image lol j/k

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:06 am

You'll need to go through every image and find whichever bastard one is bigger than the 1200x1024 image limit and resize it.

Sorry silver.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Fix'd everything. Thought I would let you guys know.
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 am

Looks good. Was my best do nothing game ever. :D

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:28 pm

This is the best space battle I have seen made in LEGO parts.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Kaplan wrote:This is the best space battle I have seen made in LEGO parts.
Why thank you.

loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Post by loafofcheese » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:24 am

...And half the images have broken, move the to imgur or something.
Only problem with silver bullets is the price of silver.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:50 am

Colette wrote:
Kaplan wrote:This is the best space battle I have seen made in LEGO parts.
Why thank you.
I liked the diversitiy of the spaceships, pictures depicting the battle, the idea of supernatural creatures (gods) and their minions with advenced technology vehicles.
Additionally I liked the conversations between characters and the storytelling style.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Damn it, I need to build bigger ships! You guys are having way to much of the fun!