what do you think of these

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

what do you think of these

Post by samuelzz10 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:35 am

At school I've been working on some pretty big comics that I'm going to move from note book paper to actual paper so I scan it and print it out real neat and such. I just wanted to know if anyone would give a shit about possibly buying any of these if I sold them as a PDF? (BTW, I will have a preview comic unrelated to any of these available soon)

-the KKK: A superhero group called the Kool Krime Killers causes a lot of trouble and ruins everyone's lives, yet is still funded by the government. Most of the heroes in the team have no powers, and not in a Batman way, no powers as in "can't do anything useful".

-Adventures of Kaptian boss: self explanatory. Dick nipples included.

-ZazzTazz: A story about a guy from the previous universe who survived, but the Fonz is trying to ruin his life. It makes more sense in context, so I'll just post a preview later.
Last edited by samuelzz10 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Re: what do you think of these

Post by dilanski » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Life lesson time kids. If you're going to try and genuinely sell someone something, perhaps best that your sales pitch isn't done on a phone with auto-correct turned on. Use a phone with auto-correct turned off, or you know, wait until you can get to a computer.

Life lessons aside, this would be better in Artwork, as 90% of what is said in Advice is Bullshit, Advanced Bullshit, or Statistics, your best posting in the only 'serious' sub-forum left here.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Take thunderdumb.

Apply considerable levels of intelligence.

Add more thunderdumb.

Apply privilege.

Add more thunderdumb.

Remove Intelligence.

Then add more thunderdumb.

Then post in Advice.

Then notice your post has absolutely fuck all to do with anything.

I have vodka, don't fucking judge me, you aren't my parents. Go eat shit.

Seriously, go and chow down on a Cleveland steamer - or a Vietnamese landmine.

Oh screw that shit, just go eat a turd.

NOM MOTHER FUCKER NOM.

Shit, I may or may not have drunk too much.

Why am I telling you guys this?

Fuckit, who cares?

What was I talking about again?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Stealth Artwork Critique: It sounds like it could be cool. But you have to give us some previews for a more detailed opinion. Any potential buyers will probably want that as well.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:31 pm

I usually only buy stuff that's concrete. If you were to increase it's size and find someway of printing it I would probly buy it.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Silverdream wrote:I usually only buy stuff that's concrete.

dilanski

Post by dilanski » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:15 pm

I was going to be helpful, and move this to Artwork, but I've decided no, I'm not here to be helpful. Off to be ripped apart by the dogs in thunderdumb it is!
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

dilanski wrote:I was going to be helpful, and move this to Artwork, but I've decided no, I'm not here to be helpful. Off to be ripped apart by the dogs in thunderdumb it is!
Aw shucks, off to thunderdumb I am!
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 pm

dilanski wrote:I was going to be helpful, and move this to Artwork, but I've decided no, I'm not here to be helpful. Off to be ripped apart by the dogs in thunderdumb it is!
Ahaha, you walked right into my trap.

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:42 pm

dilanski wrote:Life lesson time kids. If you're going to try and genuinely sell someone something, perhaps best that your sales pitch isn't done on a phone with auto-correct turned on. Use a phone with auto-correct turned off, or you know, wait until you can get to a computer.

Life lessons aside, this would be better in Artwork, as 90% of what is said in Advice is Bullshit, Advanced Bullshit, or Statistics, your best posting in the only 'serious' sub-forum left here.
I was in bed at 1 in the morning, it's not like I was having rational thoughts or anything. I did correct the whole thing though just now.
Arkbrik wrote:Stealth Artwork Critique: It sounds like it could be cool. But you have to give us some previews for a more detailed opinion. Any potential buyers will probably want that as well.
Coming soon hopefully, now that I have a printer and my computer connected.
Silverdream wrote:I usually only buy stuff that's concrete. If you were to increase it's size and find someway of printing it I would probly buy it.
Increase it's size? I don't know what that means, but I will sell them as PDF files that you can access after purchase after I find out how you do such things, in the same way you can buy movies by Louie CK from his website. Also, because they are PDF files, you will be able to print them.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:At school I've been working on some pretty big comics that I'm going to move from note book paper to actual paper so I scan it and print it out real neat and such. I just wanted to know if anyone would give a shit about possibly buying any of these if I sold them as a PDF? (BTW, I will have a preview comic unrelated to any of these available soon)

-the KKK: A superhero group called the Kool Krime Killers causes a lot of trouble and ruins everyone's lives, yet is still funded by the government. Most of the heroes in the team have no powers, and not in a Batman way, no powers as in "can't do anything useful".

-ZazzTazz: A story about a guy from the previous universe who survived, but the Fonz is trying to ruin his life. It makes more sense in context, so I'll just post a preview later.
Answer: nope

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:At school I've been working on some pretty big comics that I'm going to move from note book paper to actual paper so I scan it and print it out real neat and such. I just wanted to know if anyone would give a shit about possibly buying any of these if I sold them as a PDF? (BTW, I will have a preview comic unrelated to any of these available soon)

The fact you don't like any of these ideas motivates me to complete them further.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:17 pm

If you're set on posting this in some way: make a webcomic. Seriously, just set something up on a hosting site like comicfury and start creating content. You'll develop your own skills and eventually can be at a point where people will actually pay money for it- or, you know, witness ads and buy merch... but that'd be a long way off. Just go for whatever you decide to do. You get better at art by making it.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 am

samuelzz10 wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:

The fact you don't like any of these ideas motivates me to complete them further.
tip:you may have to cut out the dick nipples if you want to sell these in school, unless you enjoy ISS

Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Post by Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:44 pm

@Brickguy04sumthin'
International Space Station?