Silverdream's shop dump

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Silverdream » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:18 pm

My most recent shop:

Image

Original image:

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Tzan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Wait, so you erased the warning?

Now how am I supposed to know its a trap? Damnit!
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Maverick » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 pm

The trap is that she is a he, right?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Kommander Ken » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Chicks with dicks.
Image
Frostborne Cometh : Chapter One / Chapter Two / Chapter Three
User avatar
Kommander Ken
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: I don't remember.

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Silverdream » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Both of you are correct, Ruka is a dapper man, although it's explained in the VN that he isn't trans.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 am

Silverdream wrote:Both of you are correct, Ruka is a dapper man, although it's explained in the VN that he isn't trans.

Wat.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Silverdream » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:13 am

Nevermind, I just read the Steins;Gate wiki and Ruka is trans.

Now I feel really bad for what he goes through.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:19 am

Silverdream wrote:Nevermind, I just read the Steins;Gate wiki and Ruka is trans.

Now I feel really bad for what he goes through.

Even more wat.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Silverdream » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 am

Trans is when your gender and sex are different from each other.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Silverdream's shop dump

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 am

Silverdream wrote:Trans is when your gender and sex are different from each other.

Ich Weiss. I just don't know what the girl/boy has been through.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.


Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest