The official LOOT topic

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

The official LOOT topic

Postby Dr. X » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:20 pm

Post what you just got here!

My most recent purchase:

Image


What did you bubs get?
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
User avatar
Dr. X
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Postby ace121 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Your soul!
Image

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
User avatar
ace121
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Location: between Osama and Amelia Earheart

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Image

Not LEGO, but it's awesome so it counts
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby Dr. X » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Epic, man. Wish I had that!

Another recent purchase:

Image
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
User avatar
Dr. X
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Postby ace121 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Dr. X wrote:Epic, man. Wish I had that!


Your soul, or Fallout 3?
Image

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
User avatar
ace121
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Location: between Osama and Amelia Earheart

Postby Tarren » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:45 am

lol
Four naboo pilot bodies and reddish brown legs to go with them, four trans black visors, four brown Rock raiders helmet's.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:59 am

Hey X, i got that set a couple of years ago. I think i saw my little sister playing with it yesterday. But, lets see, what did i get last... Oh yeah! 1 rebel and 2 stormtrooper army builder Lego sets.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Dr. X » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 am

ace121 wrote:
Dr. X wrote:Epic, man. Wish I had that!


Your soul, or Fallout 3?


Both.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
User avatar
Dr. X
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:52 pm

AmmoMan wrote:Hey X, i got that set a couple of years ago. I think i saw my little sister playing with it yesterday. But, lets see, what did i get last... Oh yeah! 1 rebel and 2 stormtrooper army builder Lego sets.


The Rebel set sucks.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:11 pm

Yes. It does. The "hovertank" has no controls, only one propulsion, and no weapons. The "turret" has the same stats as a heavy weapon.

All i bought it for was the star wars minifigs. I'm a star wars geek so I'm working on getting a huge collection of lego star wars sets.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby james+burgundy » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Note some of the colors are not the colors i bought them in like the Luke head was yellow not peach.
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 pm

AmmoMan wrote:Yes. It does. The "hovertank" has no controls, only one propulsion, and no weapons. The "turret" has the same stats as a heavy weapon.

All i bought it for was the star wars minifigs. I'm a star wars geek so I'm working on getting a huge collection of lego star wars sets.


Eh, I bought it for the figures, guns, and helmets. For some reason I thought the figures were yellow, not peach, so that pissed me off. THEN I realized the helmets look like CRAP on any figure other than those Rebel dudes.

So pretty much I just bought some rounded-off bricks (the ones on the front of the hovertank), four rifles, four sets of legs and torsos, and four black visors.

Lame. Never EVER buy this set. Just get the Stormtrooper set instead.

EDIT: And james+burgandy, you're like 11. Where the hell do you get the money for all of those?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby james+burgundy » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Im 15 dude and that was from the past two month it was only like 120$ i think. the $ came form this think called saving you might have herd of it?

the real ships were pretty crapy i bought four if them a few mouths ago
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby ahp77 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
AmmoMan wrote:Yes. It does. The "hovertank" has no controls, only one propulsion, and no weapons. The "turret" has the same stats as a heavy weapon.

All i bought it for was the star wars minifigs. I'm a star wars geek so I'm working on getting a huge collection of lego star wars sets.


Eh, I bought it for the figures, guns, and helmets. For some reason I thought the figures were yellow, not peach, so that pissed me off. THEN I realized the helmets look like CRAP on any figure other than those Rebel dudes.

So pretty much I just bought some rounded-off bricks (the ones on the front of the hovertank), four rifles, four sets of legs and torsos, and four black visors.

Lame. Never EVER buy this set. Just get the Stormtrooper set instead.

EDIT: And james+burgandy, you're like 11. Where the hell do you get the money for all of those?


Dimmieish: youz gotz him mixed up w/ me!


English: You've got J+B and I mixed up.
User avatar
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:30 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Eh, I bought it for the figures, guns, and helmets. For some reason I thought the figures were yellow, not peach, so that pissed me off. THEN I realized the helmets look like CRAP on any figure other than those Rebel dudes.

So pretty much I just bought some rounded-off bricks (the ones on the front of the hovertank), four rifles, four sets of legs and torsos, and four black visors.

Lame. Never EVER buy this set. Just get the Stormtrooper set instead.

EDIT: And james+burgandy, you're like 11. Where the hell do you get the money for all of those?


Well, i'm trying to make a army of these guys, but your right. Just go buy one of the stormtrooper sets. It has some useful pieces, that and you have four more decent-looking troopers.

J+B, where did you get those pieces? Briklink or Ebay?
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Next

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Whiteagle and 0 guests