Brikwars Chat - Enter the NerdZone

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Nimja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:43 pm

which are...?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Reasons
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Nimja » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 am

And they are?
also:
you have 666 posts.

Violation:
Replying to other noobs
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:36 am

Nimja wrote:And they are?
also:
you have 666 posts.

Not anymore. Reasons are reasons, d'oh.

Violation:
Replying to other noobs
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby stubby » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Wow, sorry everybody. I should have caught that one sooner.
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Zupponn » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 pm

stubby wrote:Wow, sorry everybody. I should have caught that one sooner.

What about the other 10 or so that have happened recently?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby stubby » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:15 am

I've been pulling a lot of all-nighters at the office lately, I haven't been able to keep up my usual forum vigilance.
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Warhead » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 am

What? But missing them IS the norm!  :troll:
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10997
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Overwatch Elite wrote:Image

Oh the things that come out of Brikwars chat.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:40 pm

currently discussing daleks, anime, whores, and lego in general
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Brikwars Chat wrote:<colette>: not even Clinton could get USA's ass moving during Rwanda
<Silent-Sigfig>: How many of you fuckers vote
<colette>: when the Tootsie rolls were massacring Pizza Hutus left and right
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Warhead » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Oh for fuck sake! Stop being YOU and rubbishing up the place!.. and no, that's not a call for a new account.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10997
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Warhead » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Hahaha, got banned. Just like the good old days! :D

That little retard Colette can't take a joke. Fucker goes all prick-shit butt sex when you take the piss. Seriously you fanny, get a grip.  :troll:
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10997
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Warhead wrote:Hahaha, got banned. Just like the good old days! :D

That little retard Colette can't take a joke. Fucker goes all prick-shit butt sex when you take the piss. Seriously you fanny, get a grip.  :troll:

Wait, it was you? Fucking sorry, I'll unban you ASAP. Thought it was one of those stupid noobs that seem to be joining the forum en-masse nowadays.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Warhead » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:34 pm

yeah, well, it was all that too. But pot/kettle. lol!
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10997
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest