The Brikwars Religion

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 am

I love the fact I am not the Brikwars equivalent of Loki.

I worked hard for this shit y'know.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:50 am

Zahru, God of Battle
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6442
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Maverick » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:07 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:I love the fact I am not the Brikwars equivalent of Loki.

I worked hard for this shit y'know.

Trickster god, jaysus. Loki is the trickster god. And fire god.
Also i made it so that only mods are gods, but anyone can by gods (or monsters) if they want to. Maybe i should write a backstory. I like Brickguys story, except for the titans.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 am

I am 4 skeletons with guitars.  Therefore I am the fates.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6442
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Silverdream » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:03 am

I have semi-mod powers in Thunderdumb, does that mean I'm a demigod?
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8379
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Maverick » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 am

Silverdream wrote:I have semi-mod powers in Thunderdumb, does that mean I'm a demigod?

Demigod of metal (as in geological).
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Nimja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Since when was Brikguy a mod? And surely he would be a devil.
Also-Brikguy has never, ever actually posted something controversial.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: The Brikwars Religion

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Nimja wrote:Since when was Brikguy a mod? And surely he would be a devil.
Also-Brikguy has never, ever actually posted something controversial.

True, this. He would be a monster if anything.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest