My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Re: My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

Post by Lord Mercat » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:32 am

mgb519 wrote:"Guys, remember what we did last time? Practice makes perfect. "
Have consciousness leave body freely (preferably not dying this time) and possess the leading savage. Immediately start stabbing other savages.
I think this is a good idea- however, I also think it would be more effective if we thinned out the numbers first. If we used a super-grenade like before we could take down maybe three savages, and then with our long range guys opening fire, we could peg down maybe 2 more, which leaves us half remaining and better odds for the finishing move of your savage possession and the melee guys to come in from the side. If you don't want to use a grenade that's fine, but I think we'd all benefit if you at least took a potshot with that sweet new rifle of yours before possessing the savages. Also, the lead savage is a hero, might be easier to try and possess a normal one. Furthermore, I think it would be beneficial to duck back into the side cave after all the ranged guys fire (as in all the ranged guys, fire and then duck into cover), so it will minimize damage from the savage counterattack, and also place Carlos' body (which would presumably be inanimate while he is out possessing) in a safer place. I'll wait and see if anyone is up for a co-ordinated plan before I post orders for Flash.

Space Battle orders have been sent however.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 am

My tenitative orders (unless someone comes up with a better plan that involves me) are to turn and shoot at the mohawk guy, and then retreat, hopefully behind some melee guys incase they decide to charge us.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:14 am

Damnit! I wish I was here for signup(s)!
:fist: :evil:

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:41 am

My orders stand.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:This might be a good time to call in the reserves
How you came to that conclusion right after I said that it was too easy eludes me.
Lord Mercat wrote:I think we are going to need to try and NOT aggro the wolves in front of the monolith. It will be very difficult to fight a battle on two fronts.
I should have made it clearer from the pictures or captions but the wolves have already seen Garth, not to mention that the three units that fled earlier where waiting for you there.
Turn order will be: Heroes - Savages (Alex) - Beasts.
Falk wrote:How does a beamsaber catch on fire?
:sbr:
Seriously you tell me. You're the one who failed his supernatural roll.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:16 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:This might be a good time to call in the reserves
Meeeeeeeee?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Retreat a little behind the rock and in cover, grab the Scythe and wait to strike anyone that comes. Suitor should wait to shove (if he's allowed to) or carry Vera out of danger if she's hit too badly. Vera will spend her point on a supernatural die, used for Russian abilities.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Guys am I the only one notices that the hill which the chest is planted in is loose briks? Everyone better start digging, If we can get to the other side only a limited amount of them can come through at a time and thus we can have the best chances.

Garth should start tearing out briks from the loose pile. "Too many head to smash! We a need to smash one a time, chief head smasher always say!"
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Do the Heimlick on Flash to get the apple out, the be ready to counter any melee attacks on our group. Since i now gave a fire sword can I set razgrizzly things on fire? :twisted:
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Post by Lord Mercat » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:42 am

lawmaster wrote:Guys am I the only one notices that the hill which the chest is planted in is loose briks? Everyone better start digging, If we can get to the other side only a limited amount of them can come through at a time and thus we can have the best chances.

Garth should start tearing out briks from the loose pile. "Too many head to smash! We a need to smash one a time, chief head smasher always say!"
I'd be a be a bit careful, that part of the cave has been established as unstable. The good of that is that you may just cause the entire cave to collapse on the wildbeasts and get rid of that problem, the bad is that you, and anyone else unfortunate enough to be near that bit of cave might not survive the ensuing cave in, and wouldn't be able to be revived as we'd be unable to get to the bodies under all the rocks. We also wouldn't be able to get any of the one-time heroic feats, and there is still that mysterious gate we are supposed to beware of, that we haven't seen yet...

Also, I was thinking since the wildbeasts have already seen us, mayhaps we can turn the beasts and the savages against each other somehow?

Either way thanks to Falk for the heimlich help and here are my orders:

Flash should use his supernatural power and medical skills to help increase Jaras's chances of successfully dislodging the apple. If the apple is still edible after he coughs it up, he should try again to eat it to recover hp, this time taking his time to chew before swallowing. If the apple is not still edible, but he isn't still choking on it, he should simply eat the other apple he has, taking his time to chew properly.

"Blasted doctors! Always lying to get more patients, an apple a day- HA! that's a lark! Never matter, a mere apple is no match for the mighty organs of Captain Flash Maxwell!"

Either way the apple fiasco works out, Flash should make certain to grab the briefcase, then take cover from the savages in the passageway that leads to the front entrance of the cave (The one we just came through, that had all the beetles and such), preparing for an assault on the savages side flank next turn, and setting up response/bail/counter actions for whatever comes next. In the meantime he should catch up on what has happened in the planet's atmosphere with biff's ghost, which should be following him around.

Flash: "I see, so Admiral Faultworthy is on his way now? Excellent, with own formidable prowess, and the Admiral's unmatched-save-for-myself-and-possibly-a-few-others' talents, we'll be unstoppable! But this Spacebeard business doesn't bode well, and I can't believe Pierro Mimsey was able to escape! That torpedo tube should have been airtight! Hmm, this mission just keeps getting more and more worthy of my full array of talents!" Flash continues: "Your loyalty and devotion is appreciated, and entirely deserved Biff- you could not have picked a greater Captain to dedicate your life- er, afterlife- to! Not to mention, if the SCS Avoidance is coming here, I'll be able to take a much needed donut break! I've got these specialty donuts I've been saving from the Kreme Nebula.." Flash goes on about his donuts as Biff looks away nervously

BIff: "......................"
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:12 pm

FINAL ROUND OF THE SPACE BATTLE!

Pierro Mimsey the Sad Clown (???)
Pierro: “And now for the finale, I, Pierro Mimsey the Sad Clown, will perform a magik trix!”

Pierro opens the hatch.
“I will get into this wreckage and disappear!”

He enters the wreckage of the Chimera and closes the hatch behind him.

Noxarian Security (Battlegrinder) and the Space Pirates (Scribonius)
Realizing they are now unlikely to catch the Avoidance, the Pirate ships turn around..

McQuain sees them coming and sends them an ultimatum: "Spacebeard, you and your crew are under arrest! Surrender now, or else."

“We'll never surrender! YAWRR!!”
Spacebeard attacks and the unarmed pirate makes a run for the hatch.

McQuain disengages from close combat.
"very well. Pilot, execute the squeegee maneuver!"

Sentinel back away from the wrecked pirate ship and turn around while manoeuvring to fly underneath the light frigate...

And this shot ends Noxsec and the Space Pirates turns.. for now!

SCS Avoidance (Lord Mercat) and the Local Space Mafia (NPC)
The SCS Avoidance reluctently takes place behind the Local Space Mafia.
Admiral Faultworthy: "Gimbles, switch to auxillary communications! Re-establish contact with Commodore Winkelthorpe and the SCS Dodgems immediately! Direct him away from whatever manner of Space fish he is battling, and have him have a go at these Space Pirates while we take care of business elswhere!"

Gimbles: "Yes sir, Admiral sir, switching to auxiliary now, and patching through to Commodore Winkelthorpe!"

Faultworthy: "Excellent. Now, as to this other business. All conversations and permissions aboard any Spacefleet issued ship are patched back to Spacefleet Command as a live feed. As such Gimbles, we finally have solid proof of the Noxarian government consorting with known criminal entity "The Family"! Spacefleet Command should be most interested, we've been trying to bust them for years! While Command is most certainly taking action, we've got to put all nearby spacefleet vessels on high alert! Send out emergency distress beacon code #47-R, all SCS ships within range should take immediate course for the planetary surface below. This has just become a Spacefleet priority level #3"

Gimbles: "Yes, sir admiral Faultworthy, distress beacon encoding underway!"

The SCS Avoidance is hailed by the Family:
“I must tell you that the godfather was very disappointed to learn that the legendary Captain Flash Maxwell was working with the treacherous Carlos Indiana Devine. For this, both Devine and Maxwell will be buried and forgotten on the surface of this planet. And that is also why you're not going anywhere..”

Faultworthy: "Wait for it Gimbles...What's this?"
The trunks of the black spacecrafts open to reveal...

A total of eight size 1 rockets and two pairs of retractable machine guns!

The Local Space Mafia opens fire!
Faultworthy: "NOW- Gimbles, execute the Faultworthy Shuffle! We'll get to the bottom of this yet, our intrepid Captain Flash has led us right into some kind of intergalactic plot!"

The Local Space Mafia moves to strike again while the Avoidance sustains heavy damage from the attack (Hull at 25%).

The Avoidance goes full speed toward the edge of the map.

Followed by a volley of gunfire and size 2 rockets, the Avoidance reaches the border!
Mission objective completed.

OVERVIEWS
OBJECTIVES SUMMARY
Noxarian Security (Battlegrinder)
Make sure no unauthorized vessel enter Noxarian space (by reaching the left side of the area). Failed: 1 drop pod made it to the planet.

SCS Avoidance (Lord Mercat)
Get to Captain Flash Maxwell on the planet (by reaching the left side of the area). Completed!

Space Pirates (Scribonius) 
Destroy or capture the SCS Avoidance. Not yet completed..

Winner: Lord Mercat! (SCS Avoidance)
Flash has been awarded a benny for that.

CONCLUSION
On their way back from planet Mirage, the crew of the Galaxy intercepts the signal from an emergency distress beacon..

Communication officer: “This is coming from the border in the high orbit of sector 6.”
Captain Blaze: “We're almost there already. Let's drop by to see what's going on.”

The Galaxy gets to the border.
Science Officer: "What happened here?"
Captain Blaze: “Inform Noxarian Control. We are closing the border for investigation. Transmit the following to any incoming vessel: Turn around or you will be destroyed.”

End of the Space Battle!
Thank you for playing (and watching)! It's been a long time since I wanted to host a space battle and I'm very happy with how it went.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:27 pm

so am I. that was awesome! :D

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Hooray for sad clowns!

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Post by Lord Mercat » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Hell. Yes. :all: :boss: :byzero:

That was awesome! Thanks for hosting Bricksyd, that was a seriously badass space battle, I had a blast playing! Also thanks to Battlegrinder for being a great teamate!

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:45 pm

:tiger: