Vami Complaining about Obama(WARNING: Shit Thread)

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Olothontor, Timedude, Tzan, Kaplan, OneEye589, Thesson, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Overwatch_Elite, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Vami IV » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I think America should become this:


Image

Then move to Russia

stubby wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Common Core Curriculum, or "important education reforms."
Image

I learned regular math, but this common core image you just posted is pretty close to how I do it in my head.

You can do it, but can elementary and kindergarten students?
Colette wrote:Image
Motion to move this thread to thunderdumb, where it belongs.

I agree.
But the UN is even more ineffective as Democracy.
Without the proper motivation (99.99% of the time), like, say, North Korea nuking California, does the UN ever get anything useful done.

Ou
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Vami IV » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I think America should become this:


Image

Then move to Russia

stubby wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Common Core Curriculum, or "important education reforms."
Image

I learned regular math, but this common core image you just posted is pretty close to how I do it in my head.

You can do it, but can elementary and kindergarten students?
Colette wrote:Image
Motion to move this thread to thunderdumb, where it belongs.

I agree.
But the UN is even more ineffective as Democracy.
Without the proper motivation (99.99% of the time), like, say, North Korea nuking California, does the UN ever get anything useful done.

Our site is proof of this:
http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/Allied+Nations
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Tzan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Quadruple post, you can do it!
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Vami IV » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Tzan wrote:Quadruple post, you can do it!

I was already questioning whether or not to put that in a spoiler.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:06 pm

You don't know? Russia is democracy now
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: being lazy instead of creating an army.

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Vami IV » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Vami IV wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putinism
Idiot.


You know Putin is just an actor right? He's actually in Game of Thrones.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
we are getting creamed by white stuff today
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 am

Vami IV wrote:
stubby wrote:I learned regular math, but this common core image you just posted is pretty close to how I do it in my head.

You can do it, but can elementary and kindergarten students?

Dunno, I'd ask a teacher. What I'm saying is that I can do regular math, but I automatically do whatever this thing is that you just pictured. I don't know or care about common core, but this looks to me like the way the brain does math naturally.

Colette wrote:But the UN is even more ineffective as Democracy.
Without the proper motivation (99.99% of the time), like, say, North Korea nuking California, does the UN ever get anything useful done.

That's by design, I'm pretty sure. I don't think anyone would be happy with an activist UN that was able to stick its fingers into everything without significant motivation first. The UN is a response to WWII and the Cold War, remember; it's designed first and foremost to prevent action. When nothing "useful" gets done, it's succeeding in its mission.

This is a major design element in all successful democracies - keeping the wheels of government from spinning out of control. It's always about the checks and balances.
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5287
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Communism would be pretty cool if we could get everyone into little settlements of a few hundred and restart civilization there but that will never happen so I'll just rant about capitalism and America from my chinese smartphone while eating my 99 cents hamburger.
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:49 pm

That's why god invented communes. You can start your little Monkeysphere-sized intentional community within a larger capitalist system and it actually works pretty well.
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5287
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Silverdream » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 pm

stubby wrote:That's why god invented communes. You can start your little Monkeysphere-sized intentional community within a larger capitalist system and it actually works pretty well.


Wow, what a rare reference. I thought I was the only person who read that one David Wong article.
Image
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8342
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:21 am

I took a class on international law. Stubby is right about the UN intentionally having limited powers. The problem with giving the UN more authority is that not many countries really want to surrender their sovereignty so other people can meddle with their affairs. The UN also exists as a forum for countries to talk about problems and work together, so it brings about greater cooperation between countries.
User avatar
Alex
Dimmy
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am
Location: Atlanta

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:02 pm

The UN is a global Der Congress Tanzt. What does that many nationalities, religions, and political beliefs, countries that have been fighting since the dawn of man, locked in a room and expected to be good little Boys and Girls accomplish other than sprawling hand-throwing, argument, 50-year sprees of booty bothered-ness?

When the UN finally comes to a conclusion, it is too little too late. It's as ineffective as the US government, and should be dissolved.

On other, UN-related topic, the UN has very interesting beliefs on Gun control, national elections, etc. Suffice to say, it's a breeding ground for fools, booty bothered, and international tyranny.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Vami IV wrote:When the UN finally comes to a conclusion, it is too little too late. It's as ineffective as the US government, and should be dissolved.


Okay what sort of government should we have.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
we are getting creamed by white stuff today
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Vami IV wrote:When the UN finally comes to a conclusion, it is too little too late. It's as ineffective as the US government, and should be dissolved.


Okay what sort of government should we have.

inb4 anarchy
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron