booty bothered is serious business

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm

I like it when everything is happy! :D
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm

*CRAZYHORSE*, what's with this weird new positive outlook you have?
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby Almighty Benny » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm

he's probably touching his balls again
Image
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
User avatar
Almighty Benny
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Connecticut

Postby ace121 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:02 pm

This is brikwars crazyhorse, not Pornowars. Please tell me you think of someone who isn't me... Please!
Image

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
User avatar
ace121
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Location: between Osama and Amelia Earheart

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Oh no thats just like how I'm always have been I just don't express it but now I do and it feels good baby. I don't care IV as long as what you say keeps you happy.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Rody » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:09 pm

must you come and make every thread creepy crazyhorse? or have you finally had enough?
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:11 pm

ace121 wrote:This is brikwars crazyhorse, not Pornowars. Please tell me you think of someone who isn't me... Please!

He likes to think of Rayhawk.
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 pm

yeah I'm sorry but atleast you guys got something to talk about.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Tarren » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:07 pm

LOL
booty bothered ^^
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:10 pm

I swear to god this should be a bannable offense why why would you necro something like this to say THAT.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6625
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby Tarren » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:26 pm

This almost as bad as pesgores reminiscing over one of his first threads.
You necrokids are rediculous.
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby Moronstudios » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Another thread raised from the dead,
Silence is disturbed once again,
By that long gone six feet under,
And to read the new is a pain.
(I am not a poet!)
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Tarren » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:59 pm

I just find the term booty bothered to be funny, seeing as how I ACTUALLY found a sign somewhere IRL.
It was incredible.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Rayhawk » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:07 pm

My favorite part of this thread is everyone getting completely booty bothered because my floppy penis laughed at the word booty bothered.
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron