Brikwars Chat - Enter the NerdZone

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Tzan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Vami IV wrote:Although I'm sure that you have so much more things to do than remember shit you put on the internet.


Trust me when I say that Overwatch doesn't remember what he posted 5 seconds ago.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5658
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Apparently you do forget what you posted in a thread literally 5 days ago.

Although I'm sure that you have so much more things to do than remember shit you put on the internet.

OH YEAH it's the attitude your attitude is what sells it

Really?
Last edited by Vami IV on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Tzan wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Although I'm sure that you have so much more things to do than remember shit you put on the internet.


Trust me when I say that Overwatch doesn't remember what he posted 5 seconds ago.

I rarely remember who I was 5 seconds ago
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Although I'm sure that you have so much more things to do than remember shit you put on the internet.


Trust me when I say that Overwatch doesn't remember what he posted 5 seconds ago.

I rarely remember who I was 5 seconds ago

Image
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Chat battle is going to start soon, if that interests anyone.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Colette wrote:Chat battle is going to start soon, if that interests anyone.

It interests me, I want in
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: being lazy instead of creating an army.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
Colette wrote:Chat battle is going to start soon, if that interests anyone.

It interests me, I want in

"You would find moss growing on a stone interesting."
Image
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Natalya » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 pm

*** Silent-Sigfig joined #Brickwars
<Silent-Sigfig>: yello
<HummingbirdSaltalamacchia>: its like my whole way of life disappeared
<HummingbirdSaltalamacchia>: i feel lost
<HummingbirdSaltalamacchia>: i should make public the code for CS:GO Rally Race. not that anyone will play it. but maybe someone wants it
<Silent-Sigfig>: What
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5968
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Natalya » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 pm

<Silverdream>: Well, the one I got accepted to was SFU
<Silverdream>: also thanks
*** Silent-Sigfig quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
<Natalya>: whats SFU
<Natalya>: i still don't know most Canadian university names
<Silverdream>: Simon Fraser University
<Silverdream>:
<Natalya>: okay where is it
<Silverdream>: It's in Toronto
<Natalya>: AWWWW YEAAAAA
<Silverdream>: Yeah
<Silverdream>: we can totally brikwar all the time
<Natalya>: dude this will lead to a bright new era in brikwars history
<Quantum>: I need to move to Toronto.
<Silverdream>: Just kidding
<Silverdream>: It's in BC
<Natalya>: what
<Natalya>: fuck you
<Silverdream>: Sorry
<Natalya>: now I'm gonna go willow in despair
<Silverdream>: :(
<Natalya>: :(
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5968
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Tzan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:45 pm

:D
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5658
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Man, people now know where I live. I trusted you, Natalya.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8430
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 am

Natalya wrote:<Silverdream>: Sorry
<Natalya>: now I'm gonna go willow in despair

Welp. This made me lol.

I already knew where SFU was and I was fooled for a second anyway, since I've been thinking about driving out to Toronto more often.

Although I can't decide whether it's funnier to drive to Toronto and bum around with Natalya and Silva or drive over to NH and party with Brikguy instead.


Fun fact: I just typoed "Silva" as "Saliva." Now considering a series of allies including such minifigs as Salivadream and Salviadream.

The Warhead splinter will be known as Sliverdream.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Bragallot » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 am

stubby wrote:Fun fact: I just typoed "Silva" as "Saliva." Now considering a series of allies including such minifigs as Salivadream and Salviadream.

The Warhead splinter will be known as Sliverdream.


:<3:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Zupponn » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Image
Salivadream?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 pm

stubby wrote:Fun fact: I just typoed "Silva" as "Saliva." Now considering a series of allies including such minifigs as Salivadream and Salviadream.

The Warhead splinter will be known as Sliverdream.


This gives me alot of ideas.

Salivadream will be the angriest Silvadream, because her spit flies when she's talking and other people don't like to hang out with each other. She also drools over the hotties. In combat, she uses her own Saliva to make other enemies slip or to allow her to slide.

Salviadream will be a Silvadream who deals drugs. In combat he should use hallucinogenic gases. His theme song is Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream from the Sharkboy and Lavagirl OST.

Sliverdream is probably the most conventionally dangerous Silvadream. He'd have Warhead's powers and Silvadream's armour and tek. His weakness would probably be his arrogance, or maybe the fact that most Moms don't find him attractive at all.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8430
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duerer and 2 guests

cron