Texas...again

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Texas...again

Postby Vami IV » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 am

Yes, damnit, I know there already is a Texas thread.

I just want to see how many of us are now in Texas.

Now, I know for fact that pirateofmeyhem samuelzz101, and I are all in Texas.
If you live in Texas, then post your area and region of Texas, like so:

Name: Vami_IV
City: San Angelo
Region: West Texas

EDIT:
I put real name for the ease of locating one another in case another forum goer is trying to look up someone in the area.
Like, if I go to Europe in coming days, I might stumble upon Braggalot.
Last edited by Vami IV on Tue May 20, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Texas...again

Postby pirateofmayhem » Sat May 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Name: pirateofmayhem
City: Austin
region: Central Texas

yeah man, San Angelo is a ways away...lol
User avatar
pirateofmayhem
Officer
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Texas...again

Postby Itxi » Mon May 12, 2014 8:58 am

User avatar
Itxi
Hero
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 am

Re: Texas...again

Postby Vami IV » Mon May 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Added myself (con mi hermana) to this map.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Texas...again

Postby pirateofmayhem » Mon May 12, 2014 8:20 pm

added myself.
User avatar
pirateofmayhem
Officer
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Texas...again

Postby Maverick » Fri May 16, 2014 6:57 am

I live near Texas.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Texas...again

Postby Nimja » Mon May 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Vami IV wrote:Added myself (con mi hermana) to this map.

y mi hermana.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Texas...again

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Vami IV wrote:Real Name: Corran [REDACTED]


Image

Found your Facebook within ten seconds - I wouldn't post your real name on the forums if I were you. I can't imagine how much more I could find if I wanted to put actual effort into it, but I'm certainly not the only person browsing through these pages.

Yeah there's a million other ways someone could manipulate your info online, but sticking your real name out there is pretty much asking for trouble and I don't think it helps other Brikwarriors coordinate with you. Save real names for a private message.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Texas...again

Postby Silverdream » Mon May 19, 2014 5:19 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Real Name: Corran [REDACTED]


Image

Found your Facebook within ten seconds - I wouldn't post your real name on the forums if I were you. I can't imagine how much more I could find if I wanted to put actual effort into it, but I'm certainly not the only person browsing through these pages.

Yeah there's a million other ways someone could manipulate your info online, but sticking your real name out there is pretty much asking for trouble and I don't think it helps other Brikwarriors coordinate with you. Save real names for a private message.


He has also posted his real life address, pics of his house and full name in chat several times.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Texas...again

Postby Vami IV » Mon May 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Silverdream wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Real Name: Corran [REDACTED]


Image

Found your Facebook within ten seconds - I wouldn't post your real name on the forums if I were you. I can't imagine how much more I could find if I wanted to put actual effort into it, but I'm certainly not the only person browsing through these pages.

Yeah there's a million other ways someone could manipulate your info online, but sticking your real name out there is pretty much asking for trouble and I don't think it helps other Brikwarriors coordinate with you. Save real names for a private message.


He has also posted his real life address, pics of his house and full name in chat several times.

My address, yes. Pictures of my dwelling, no. Google Maps is goofy and believes that I live several blocks away. I originally posted that information so that other brikwarriors looking for me could find me. Make no mistake though, I shall never again post that information.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Texas...again

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Vami IV wrote:I originally posted that information so that other brikwarriors looking for me could find me.


Am I missing something here? Because I don't know how posting your full name on the boards is going to help. If you just leave your location up and someone else posts that they're nearby, great! Send them a PM with the relevant info (name, address, dickpics). Leaving it on the OP to this thread is probably not smart though.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Texas...again

Postby SwedesInSpace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 pm

dallas area.
SWEDES IN SPACE!!! want some healthcare?
User avatar
SwedesInSpace
Hero
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:32 pm
Location: were do you think? :)

Re: Texas...again

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:02 pm

SwedesInSpace wrote:I'm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

I was staying in the area once.
First night there, some ballerina broke into our truck, wrecked the fuck out of the steering wheel and like components and the passenger side lock. They took the radio, too, but that was trifled in value to my sister's iPod which they unplugged and left on the floor of the truck.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Texas...again

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Vami IV wrote:I was staying in the area once.
First night there, some ballerina broke into our truck, wrecked the fuck out of the steering wheel and like components and the passenger side lock. They took the radio, too, but that was trifled in value to my sister's iPod which they unplugged and left on the floor of the truck.


I swear we've had this conversation about how the radio would be much easier to pawn.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga


Return to Battle Organization

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest