Factions of Soluin

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Factions of Soluin

Post by vebulus » Sun May 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Many years as measured in brikguy time since Emperor Henry Augusts Tenerbous was killed, the former empire has fallen into desperate infighting. Four factions compete to guide Soluin's development into the future with whatever resources they can scrounge together from the wreckage of civilization.

Empire Remnant's
Spoiler
Show
Vesk, leader of the Empire Remnant's. Vesk found the job of leading the Empire thrust upon him after the death his childhood friend the Emperor.

The Emperor’s royal guard after his death they all donned red face concealing masks and robes in order to hide their shame. They wield heavy shock sabers to subdue rather then kill foes.

Shannon Stone, former trainer of the royal guards before she retired. She is a master of weapons but prefers her own specially made power swords. A passionate inventor she's always tinkering with new weapon designs in her spare time.

Scout Commander Kener and what remains of the the military, special ops, cadet school and police force. Kener wields a specially crafted three barreled laser rifle made for him by Shannon Stone.

A heavy armored repulser lift vehicle of the Empire that can carry troops or powerful weaponry into battle. Once things have settled down Vesk plans on producing a larger number of transports for battle.
Rebel's
Spoiler
Show
Anna Svolok, leader of the rebel faction she fights valiantly and with little regard for her own safety in battle.

Anna's personal bodyguards, they each lost an eye during the war through with the advanced targeting systems of their suits they have no problems in battle.

The Rebel's heavy armor division equipped with powered blasters. Moments after this picture was taken they discovered a robot spy in their midst and tore him apart in a spray of circuits and oil.

Advanced scouts of the heavy armor division, they carry lighter blasters and advanced communication systems in order to report back what they discover.

Rebels close combat troops led by third in command, The Count.

Cool Guy second in command of the Rebel's. He wields a samurai sword cause it makes him look cooler and leads his own division of cool guys.

The Cool Guy's division, they wield long rifles and all wear sunglasses to look cooler, even at night.

The Cool guy's division heavy weapons officer. He keeps his face concealed behind a perfectly black visor.

A fast transport vehicle of the rebels built out of whatever they could scrounge together. Lightly armored and weaponless it does best at getting supplies to their destinations.
Dark Age's
Spoiler
Show
Matharon, leader of the Dark Age's and his horse Malrok. Matharon wields a blade of shadows forged for him by the Mystics.

King Tymen, second in command. He can speak with dragons and the great beasts bear to allow him to ride them into battle. The title of king was given to Tymen by the dragons.

Barbarians from the far north. No one has yet been foolish enough to tell them that their “Great-swords” are actually just small boat masts.

The Lion Guard, noble soldiers who fight with spears and halberds.

Black Mask, a skeletal figure wielding a rune sword drained of its power.

A suit of armor possessed by the spirit of a ninja, it wields a sai and a stolen samurai sword.

Baron Brikmandi and his undead servants each wielding a rod of corruption to debilitate their foes.

An apprentice wizard serving Matharon, he provides the foot soldiers with magical support.

A nameless man wishing to prove his worth to the Dark Age's. He wields two blades forged from the essence of poison.

Alyisa, a necromancer under Matharon. She works both as an assassin and herald of the Dark Age's.

A vicious band of pirates eagerly following Matharon with the promise of a new ship, those they can get back to the pillaging.

The mummy king, he rides a skeletal stead and holds a relic that allows him to empower the undead.

The Dark Age's cavalry force, lead by a rune blade wielding knight and supported magically by a war wizard. Matharon joins them whenever he goes into a major battle.

Centaurs from the Famished Plains they have offered their services to the Dark Age's as a sign of peace between the two groups.

The Mystic, a powerful tribal group skilled in the creation of weapons from elements. They've thrown their services to the Dark Age's for now.
Machine Uprising
Spoiler
Show
Tyrannical Emperor, leader of the Machine Uprising. Four robotic heads gives it nearly unparalleled processing power and the heavy armor built into its frame allows for a deadly array of weaponry. 4 power blades, 2 energy fangs, 3 head mounted flamers, combining the three heads together allow for a powerful plasma burst in a wide arc in front of it.

Aries heavy battle droid, it functions as the Tyrannical Emperor's second in command. Equipped with light plasma gun, heavy plasma cannon and 4 shoulder mounted rapid fire lasers blasters. When required it can also shift into space fighter mode.

The latest units to be produced by the Tyrannical Emperor, easily able to transform between flight and ground assault modes they are armed with double barreled blasters in each hand. In flight form they are also able to use their heavy plasma lasers in addition.

Advanced combat robots discovered beneath the palace after the Emperor's death. The lesser models are equipped with OTC's and the command model is equipped with an empowered OTC.

Small explosive robots of the Machine Uprising, they advance towards their targets on four short legs and then detonate with incredible force. Because of their small size they can get quite close to their targets before detonating.
I've got a couple of battles set up between these groups in order to discover which one will take control of the planet once that's done and I've dug out the rest of my Lego's I can begin constructing a proper looking force and actual vehicles.
Last edited by vebulus on Mon May 26, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Re: Factions of Soluin

Post by loafofcheese » Mon May 26, 2014 3:54 am

Looks nice and promising, could do with more vehicles but that could be said for almost any army.
Only problem with silver bullets is the price of silver.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Mon May 26, 2014 5:02 am

That's quite cool :) does the imperial faction want any allies?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 am

I like these guys, especially the robots and the Rebel infantry.

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Post by vebulus » Mon May 26, 2014 10:50 am

Once I've managed to scrounge up all of my Lego's and gotten them sorted, I'll get down to building some proper vehicles for the factions.
The Imperial faction is always open to assistance in regaining control of the planet.
I also like the Rebel's I'm likely to at least keep the Cool Guy's squad no matter which side wins this war and the robots have some other nasty surprises underway.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Mon May 26, 2014 11:43 am

I had a chuckle seeing those 'greatswords'.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 am

vebulus wrote:Once I've managed to scrounge up all of my Lego's and gotten them sorted, I'll get down to building some proper vehicles for the factions.
The Imperial faction is always open to assistance in regaining control of the planet.
I also like the Rebel's I'm likely to at least keep the Cool Guy's squad no matter which side wins this war and the robots have some other nasty surprises underway.
I would like with your imperials kind permission to start mining Soluin, and using the other factions as labour forces

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Post by vebulus » Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

After spending all day buried arms deep in Lego's I've manged to construct a few new things.

Empire Remnant's
Spoiler
Show
The prison transport vehicle that carries prisoners into the Stronghold. Because of the opposing factions it has been armed with four large rail guns on its front in order to fend off attackers.

Alpha Commander, the warden of Stronghold. He carries a plasma cannon with single shot grenade launcher attachment.
Rebel's
Spoiler
Show
Cool Guy's heavy weapon squad, four of them are equipped with plasma cannons and one with an experimental vortex launcher that creates miniature black holes.

Image Rest of the Cool Guy's squad with their commander, couple new members added and all troops have been equipped with oxygen tanks in case of chemical warfare.
Dark Age's
Spoiler
Show
Updated cavalry force with more members, helmets, standard bearers and lances. The whole group is now twelve members strong without the wizard and leader.

Image Mounted scout force, wielding crossbows. The leader carries silver bolts in case of werecreatures.

Image Updated Lion Guard, now all of them are equipped with halberds and shields.

Image Fleshed out the Mystics with a few more members and an awakened statue.

Image The militia force gathered from those serfs who were willing to pick up a weapon and fight.
Machine Uprising
Spoiler
Show
When the Machine Uprising first began those with cybernetics were the first humans to fall. This squad's commander has a a transport portal inserted into his body for grizzly results when the Tyrannical Emperor decides he wants to be at the forefront of the battle.

Image Soldiers that have fallen in battle against the Machine Uprising have little to look forward to as the machines drag them back for processing into half robotic soldiers.

Image More machine then men now these poor creatures have had armored suits replacing much of their torso's.

Image Fully converted into machine's these former soldiers are incredibly strong and the commanders are equipped with outlandish weapons like the OTC shotgun.

Image Tyrannical Emperor's newest robotic creation, its massive array of weapons gives it both close combat and ranged combat options for tearing foes apart.

Image Strong and faster then even most Hero's the Cyclone has been equipped with nothing but close combat weapons to shred through its enemies.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon May 26, 2014 8:55 pm

vebulus wrote:...an experimental vortex launcher that creates miniature black holes...
Any connection with the Immortal Empire?

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Post by vebulus » Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 am

Nope it just sounded awesome.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 pm

OTC shotgun, good call.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Zahru II wrote:I had a chuckle seeing those 'greatswords'.
Ahah, indeed!

motorhead fan

Post by motorhead fan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:37 am

I am about to play a massive battle of PEE alliance delegates and imperials against rebels and Dark ages, I may make a page in the Wiki
(P.S. I might include some machine uprisings too)

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Post by vebulus » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 am

That will certainly be interesting. I've been working on finalizing a couple of things on my end and gotten a few battles between the forces concluded. Sometime soon in the future or when I get off my lazy butt I'll get the battle results posted.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:34 am

motorhead fan wrote:I am about to play a massive battle of PEE alliance delegates and imperials against rebels and Dark ages, I may make a page in the Wiki
(P.S. I might include some machine uprisings too)
Is the PEE alliance allied with the yellow-supremacist Pee Party?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?