Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Tzan wrote: Brikguy0410 wrote:
morganm wrote:The academy hasn't accepted my application yet =(
I thought u could just buy the sets
Once your application is accepted, you must buy a series of sets that make up the first course.
Then you need to pass a builders test.
If you pass the test then you get to take a more advanced course.
You and Colette need to headbutt duel each other for control of the academy.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
- the king of not respecting other people's stuff
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠
Pff, Colette couldn't even be bothered to come to this thread for a staff meeting.
- Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
- Posts: 5637
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Brikguy0410 wrote:I was being sarcastic, stop trying to fuck with me
I don't understand people who come to this forum with the expectation of not getting fucked with
- Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
- Posts: 5512
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 6566
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests