List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Natalya » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5968
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am

That is so cool! How did you make it? also, who changed my avatar into an anime character?
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:19 am

motorhead fan wrote:That is so cool! How did you make it? also, who changed my avatar into an anime character?

The comic is just a Brikwars Meme thing. Only older members and backreaders know it. And you're and anime character yourself, why not have an appropriate profile picture?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Tzan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 am

User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Maverick wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:That is so cool! How did you make it? also, who changed my avatar into an anime character?

The comic is just a Brikwars Meme thing. Only older members and backreaders know it. And you're and anime character yourself, why not have an appropriate profile picture?

Or people who saw the wiki page about it.
In truth though, I've actually drifted around the site as a lurker since about late 2009. Or later. I honestly don't remember anymore.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 am

Vami IV wrote:In truth though, I've actually drifted around the site as a lurker since about late 2009. Or later. I honestly don't remember anymore.

I started in 2011 I think. Lurking. I was actually drawn here by PSM's battles. Then later I read Assault on Goatse Bunker. Hilarious.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Zupponn » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:58 pm

I lurked for about a month before I joined.  ZZD and then Assault on Goatse Bunker were the two battles that inspired me to join.  I remember being so cautious at the beginning with my posts and hoping to not get on anyone's bad side.  Well, you could say that things have changed since then. :D
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Maverick » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:01 am

Zupponn wrote:  I remember being so cautious at the beginning with my posts and hoping to not get on anyone's bad side.  


You can drop the act. We don't believe you.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby motorhead fan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:30 am

The Assuryans first caught my eye whilst I was browsing a magical land known as the 'Armory", After that I spent ages and ages trying to find that wonderful place again, then I worked my way through the battle report list, and eventuall joined about a year or so later.
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

I think I first heard about brikwars via TvTropes. I joined a year later, posted a terrible army, and spent another year wallowing in shame before I crawled back. Kinda like my first girlfriend.
"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Quincy, Illinois

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Scratch » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 pm

I first found Brikwars through the Sword of Agot battle, and lurked for a long time, I was lurking through ZZD, but then stopped reading the forums for a while after my floppy penis kept posting dicks everywhere. I came back and joined summer of 2012, although I think I have an account that I registered but never got a confirmation e-mail about.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Reihawk
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Tzan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Scratch wrote:I first found Brikwars through the Sword of Agot battle, and lurked for a long time, I was lurking through ZZD, but then stopped reading the forums for a while after my floppy penis kept posting dicks everywhere. I came back and joined summer of 2012, although I think I have an account that I registered but never got a confirmation e-mail about.


Saved before edits.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Kommander Ken » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm

This thread is full of win.
Image
Frostborne Cometh : Chapter One / Chapter Two / Chapter Three
User avatar
Kommander Ken
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: I don't remember.

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Scratch » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Tzan wrote:
Scratch wrote:I first found Brikwars through the Sword of Agot battle, and lurked for a long time, I was lurking through ZZD, but then stopped reading the forums for a while after my floppy penis kept posting dicks everywhere. I came back and joined summer of 2012, although I think I have an account that I registered but never got a confirmation e-mail about.


Saved before edits.

Ha! No need to edit that, it's fine the way it is.  :D
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Reihawk
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: List of excuses i can use to get stuff off of Bricklink!

Postby Nimja » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 am

I found out about brikwars through Moronstudios. can't remember how I got there though.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

PreviousNext

Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest