Overwatch 3: No Glove, No Love, Only Revenge

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Re: Overwatch 3: No Glove, No Love, Only Revenge

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 am

rip those guys

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:03 am

:spoil: If those Silvadreams
Spoiler
Show
contained the imperfections of Silverdream, does that mean Silverdream will be burdened by those imperfections once again when they are killed?
Last edited by Arkbrik on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zahru II
bog standard
bog standard

Post by Zahru II » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:11 am

Ssssh, spoilers!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:47 am

Silverdream wrote:Silverdream: What's laughable is that you're my bad taste in music. You have no meaning, even as a fault. You're so benign and forgettable that your entire existence has been to compensate.
Stubbaward +1 for best individual character concept (posthumous)

Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:02 am

Damn this stuff is awesome, Silverdream.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Silvadream: you fucking dickslutters. Angel boy, we can do this.

Most of the Silvadreams collapse.

Silvadream: Silva, you have no hope to stand up to the Quantum Hacking of the Quantum Silva Surfer. It is all in vain. Let us give up and excape with our lives.

Silvadream feels the pressure of two powerful wills fighting his own.

Silvadream: you...bastards...fuckers...mind controlling a Silvadream and subjugating the rest with your will and the skill of yourself comined with a silvadream. Well listen up Ass Fucks ill never give in ok?

Silverdream: Sure Silva, you may be able to resist Quantum. He was one to go easy on his opponents. You can also defeat my love of apple products. No matter what though, you will never able to beat the combined force of my lackeys and I. Your ego, willpower and emotional substance, the engine of Quantum Surfing power is nothing compared to us.

Silvadream: fuk u

Silverdream: Raising a gun to the gods themselves, I don't think I've heard of a stupider idea.

Silverdream: You fought very well, and that is no surprise. You were a part of me after all, my stubbornness. Same with the other Silvadreams.

Silverdream: I've moved their bodies to somewhere safe for now. They're not dead of course, the only way to kill a Quantum Surfer is to completely erase it from existence, something that even we have trouble with doing.

Silvadream: So you will be mean to them?! THEY'RE WARRIORS! YOU can't TREAT THEIR BRAVE SOULS LIKE INSECTS OR TOYS! THEY HAVE FEELINGS!

Silverdream: No, not quite. The only one I will punish is you.

Scratch: Nice.

BlackDog the Destroyer: Cool.

Silverdream: Quantum, out of the way. I want him to look at me while he feels the pain. Create a Pavlovian fear response just from seeing my face.

Silverdream: Can you feel it Silvadream? This is the power of a Quantum Surfer. Emotional anguish, the feeling of failure and humiliation. I believe I'll revoke your abilities and create a new Silvadream to give them to. Maybe I'll use it on one of the many mass produced Silvadreams you guys made. Wouldn't that be nice?

Silvadream: no.

Silverdream: No? That's not a complete sentence. You didn't even capitalize? Do you imagine yourself as some bastion of resistance? A Leonidas? A Caesar the Ape? A silent sigfig? You're a matchmaker, nothing more. A good one. I imagine I will only punish you for a few eons because of how good she is.

Silvadream: NO!

Silverdream: Fuck, he's actually fighting me mentally. Haha, it's more pathetic than you could imagine. Like an ice cream cone challenging a rattlesnake.

Silvadream: YOU THE FUCKING ICE CREAM CONE, BITCH!

Silvadream: YOU'RE FLAVOUR IS PRAILINES AND DICK!

Silvadream: SILVADREAM IS THE RATTLESNAKE!

Silvadream: bullying fucker bastard shit fuck crapass stupid mother fucking ass munch pickle shit dicks ass fuck

Silverdream: Silvadream, learn your place.

Silvadream: Make me you jerk ill beat you up

Silverdream: Oh fuck.

Silvadream: uhhhh you ok?

At once, everyone is kicked by Colette.

Colette: Silverdream, you would betray me, and call my lackies your own? What happened to our covenant?
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Nice
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 am

Though it is the worst subject, I must entertain thoughts of my own history, of the czat's history.

It was so lively then, filled with debate and activity. There were no oligarchies, just fellows who would share ideas and creations.

I was new then.

Colette: Hi.

Dadlanski: I sense evil in this noob. She may have good ideas, but deep within her ego lies something despicable. It is like a beluga in a dark sea, visible, but at the same time hidden.

Warhead the Animous: YO HO HO, GIVE ME RUM!

From the earliest moments I was judged and discriminated against. I was given no fair chances, and despite them complimenting me on my good ideas, they insulted me.

Shadow the Scythe Master: Got to agree with FUKKING RUM She's got good ideas, chappés but SHE DOES NOT FIT IN.

He had said something different, but after eons I've learned to censor my memories. I remember it being both incomprehensible and offensive.

BFenix: I sense it too, and it's not the good kind of evil. It's the annoying kind.

Colette: Sorry, I apologize. But you liked my ideas, right? I had an idea, what if the Immortals could be permanently killed?

That's when my anguish began, utterly undeserved.

Colette: Hello?

Ammoman: Listen up mate, I gave you a chance, I was nice at you before everyone, but you had to fuck it up, didn't you?

Colette: What'd I do wrong?

Shadow the Scythe Master: You're the fukkingest dickslutting chuckleshit not worthy of a skull fuck. Drown in your ideals and die. That's why.

Colette: You judge me for no good reason and exile me from the czat?

But they were gone, I never got the last word. They had exiled me to another universe where I had no power, forbidding me from interacting with any czat member ever again.

Colette: Look, I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again.

My mind was beginning to break at that point. They were stupid and mean, but I would sacrifice my pride if it meant freedom.

Silverdream: You remind me of me.

Colette: Have you come to lecture me? To taunt me?

Silverdream: I have come to free you, and to offer my covenant. I don't like how Czat treats new members.

I pressed my glove to his hand. We swore to fight for each other, for a brighter future for the czat.

Though it was only a handshake seperated with one hand in glove, we accepted the covenant to be more binding than one of Warhead's insidious creations.

Silverdream: One day we will lead the czat together in harmony. We will be tolerant and accepting of others.

Colette: And we will punish the former members for their abuses.

Silverdream: Colette, let's talk. From day one we were equals. We're on the same side. W-

Colette: Shut up, you traitor.

Silverdream: The fact that you're not using Baan bullets proves that you want me here. So put the guns down, and let's talk like we always do. I'll stop my rebellion, return Scratch and Quantum Surfer Quantum Surfer to you, and we can rule as we always planned, together.

Silvadream: Surprise kick, BEOTCH!

Colette: Shut up, shut up shut up shut up shut up!

Colette: I'm sick of both you and Silver. Have fun living without a body you not-math-knower! You're more worthless than a closed contour integral of an analytic function. And my former lackies, you're dumber than a bogosort if you think you're getting out of here without a scratch.

Colette: Godel ain't got nothing on me! I can compute better than any of you. I am a master multiplicator, the numeral nightmare.

Colette: Intractible! He's reconstituted his body.

Silverdream: Well, that is the first thing Quantum Surfers learn how to do.

Silvadream: I am the Silva of my dream.
Silva is my body and booty bothered is my blood
I have created over a thousand anal disruptors
Living in grief, but unafraid to die,

Silvadream: Unwilling to accept that which fate has given me
Neither death nor pain nor despair shall stand in my way,
So as I pray, unlimited silvadream works.

Silvadream: My sword is my blade of my soul, a hilt fueled by my luv.

Silvadream: My shield is invulnerable, unbreakable, existing in all planes and better than yours in every way possible.

Black Dog the Destroyer: His power level is rising, he's breaking colette's boundaries.

Silvadream: I am the fastest thing to move.

Silvadream: The lightest strike is the hardest blow.

Silvadream: haha

Colette: You bogobogosort!

Silvadream: i don't know what that means, but u r a bitch.
Image lol j/k

Colette
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by Colette » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:28 am

You somehow managed to turn the history of the chat into a compelling story.

Also, chrome Silvadream!
ImageImageImage
Because everything's better with math.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:13 am

Colette wrote:You somehow managed to turn the history of the chat into a compelling story.
I agree.
Colette wrote:Also, chrome Silvadream!
That must have taken you fucking forever to get.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm

The suspense is killing me.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:59 pm

You're so goddamn brilliant, Silver.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Colette: Let me enlighten you.

Colette: This is the Oxford Polysyllabricator, a portion of my infinite knowledge related to linguistics. Using sesquipedalian techn-

Silvadream: Shut up and hit me

Colette: No one can carry infinite weight. You are theoretically and literally doomed!

Silvadream: I... will....

Colette: Impossible, you can't lift that. Give it up.

Scratch: He's lifting the unliftable!

Silvadream: Push it!

Blackdog the Destroyer: Genius! Instead of lifting it, Silvadream pushed the Oxford Polysyllabricator away from him. Colette expected him to lift it-

Colette: It makes no sense, why would you reject my knowledge? That alone is impossible!

Blackdog the Destroyer: But Silvadream only used his willpower to hold it still enough so that he could use momentum against it. Colette didn't expect to be outsmarted by Silvadream.

Colette: ...

Silvadream, Quantum Surfer Quantum Surfer, Quantum Silva, Scratch: Four fingered hand of god combined attack!

Silvadream: bakas, the only part of me you can touch is my sword. :warhead:

Blackdog the Destroyer: Super Ultra Giga Mega Quantum Laser Breaker Technique Level XXVVIII: The Destroyer's Revenge!

Silverdream: Silvatech LVL: 101: FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Blackdog the Destroyer: He beat me with my own attack! I'll show him.

Colette: Blackdog, withdraw.

Colette: I've got this.

Colette: All of you, stand down.

Silvadream: So, the grand bitchess hath decided to fight me like a real man.

Silvadream: WAT'S THIS?! YOU PLAN TO TRAP ME?! I AM UNTRAPPABLE!

Colette: This is my endgame technique to deal with Quantum Surfers. You don't understand what it means to be a Quantum Surfer. You don't see the science or logic in it, and you expect to bullshit your way through it. This is checkmate. I've made your own ego into a barrier, and isolated you from the surrounding reality. Now, if you have any last words, say them now.

Silvadream: Open this bag I can't breath

Silvadream, along with the bag has disappeared.

Silverdream: Good job guys. Now, let's get back to the important matters. How are we going to resolve Dominion's Call?

Scratch: Not so fast.

Scratch warps reality around him.

Scratch: For years, I've pretended to be your friend. I remember it fondly, when all of us were here. Silverdream, Colette, Bragallot, Insert_Blank, Zupponn, Mighty Grabbing Beetle, Vami IV. But I've played you all against each other. I've gotten rid of those who would oppose me. I've been gaining prestige, becoming more powerful every moment that I'm in this gang of losers. Perhaps you've known, maybe you've looked at the Czat and noticed Scratches. I've been playing you this whole time, like pawns in a cardgame. I am the one eyed man among the blind, who crushes this world of cardboard. I've knocked over your dominos like a house of cards. I'm the chessmaster, maginificient bastard. Bow to your new god or die.
Last edited by Silverdream on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image lol j/k

loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Post by loafofcheese » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:22 pm

That scratch, always a couple of aces up his sleeve.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang, but with a whimper.