The birth of Red Clay and the Battle of Armageddon.

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Not really, because the chips are out of the bag and in our mouths so fast that it's questionable whether or not our fingers actually touch the chips themselves.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Was that the same case for the mountain dew.
we have new pictures up.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Yeah, the mountain dew vanished all too quickly as well... And I looked at the pictures: nice ones :D
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

Red Clay
Champion
Champion

Post by Red Clay » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Yeah, the mountain dew vanished all too quickly as well... And I looked at the pictures: nice ones

I can't agree more maybe next weekend we should get 4 botlles instead of 1 LOL. And nice picks Moronstudios i especially like the feild.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:05 pm

Indeed. Next weekend will be epic. Also, Dan, find every minifig humanly possible in your house. Nick and Chad are going to need everything they can get for an army.

Incase nobody else understands what we're talking about: Since stuff happened and we couldn't get a decent brikwars game going, we have decided to have an extremely epic 4 way battle on a massive field that will be fueled with every kind of junk food imaginable. Our friends Nick and Chad will be joining us next weekend, so you can expect some: carnage, laughs, laughable carnage, dimmies, jaw jaws, dim-jaws, dim jaw slaughtering, carnage, dew of the mountain variety, pizza, carnage, laughs and stuff.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:31 pm

May many things blow up.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

DarkWolf
Officer

Post by DarkWolf » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:34 pm

King of Brix wrote:Indeed. Next weekend will be epic. Also, Dan, find every minifig humanly possible in your house. Nick and Chad are going to need everything they can get for an army.

Incase nobody else understands what we're talking about: Since stuff happened and we couldn't get a decent brikwars game going, we have decided to have an extremely epic 4 way battle on a massive field that will be fueled with every kind of junk food imaginable. Our friends Nick and Chad will be joining us next weekend, so you can expect some: carnage, laughs, laughable carnage, dimmies, jaw jaws, dim-jaws, dim jaw slaughtering, carnage, dew of the mountain variety, pizza, carnage, laughs and stuff.
May whatever gods you believe in guide your aim, and may the survivors be drowned in blood.
"For every battle honour, a thousand heros die alone, unsung and unremembered"
--Anonymous
"Glory to the first man to die!"
--Commissar saying
"When in doubt, empty the magazine!"
--Steel Legion motto

bluebright
Officer

Post by bluebright » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:20 pm

King of Brix wrote:Indeed. Next weekend will be epic. Also, Dan, find every minifig humanly possible in your house. Nick and Chad are going to need everything they can get for an army.

Go buy some more red paper. I think you'll need it. No, actually, be hardcore and use real blood.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Actually, I'm not wasting my ink this time :twisted: I'll get Dan to print off two sheets, Nick to print of one, and Chad to print off one. (Their twins.)

bluebright
Officer

Post by bluebright » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:29 pm

What? Are you saying you printed off red ink on paper? That was...expensive...

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Indeed, but we were kinda caught up in the moment.

bluebright
Officer

Post by bluebright » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:39 pm

I've always used red bricks, but i like the paper idea better, it gives a better effect i think.

Red Clay
Champion
Champion

Post by Red Clay » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:32 pm

true but clay is even better LOL Go to http://www.freewebs.com/red-clay-studios/stopmotion.htm and you'lll see why. :wink:

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:50 am

Luvd, you should should make more!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"