RedRover's Factions Revamped

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: RedRover's Factions Revamped

Postby RedRover » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Regulus Brotherhood

After the fall of the Uasciri, a group of minfigs who desired power from magikal items came together. No longer in fear of being hunted by the Order of the Magikstrate, they now openly search for objects of magikal importance and power. They like to keep with a castlesque theme as a tribute to the time period where magik was popularized

Foot Soldiers
Basic rifle carrying grunts

Footmen
Basic sword carrying grunts, but with armor!

Long-Bows
Really just Snipers, the long-bows just thought it was a clever name for people who shot at a long distance.

Dragoons
The powerful blasts that come from their kannons are like dragon's fire

Arrowmen
Aptly named for their pointy helmets and jet packs, they fly through the air like arrows

Magi
What is a group about seeking magikal powers without some magik users!

The Wizard of Wrath
A nefarious wizard who is one of the founding members of the group. He came up with his title in an attempt to strike fear into the hearts of others.

Swami Kallie
Another one of the founding members, he is better liked among the men for his wacky attitude and antics, especially on the battlefield.

Sir Rulf the Adamant
The last founding member and leader of the brotherhood, his heart thirsts for the power necessary to be the strongest warrior in the brikverse.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby RedRover » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Technocratic Union

The Technocratic Union was a small conglomerate of technology companies that specialized in combat robots. Eager to make a profit off of a potential war to overthrow the Uasciri, They secretly started to meet with House Fang and pledged the support of their killing machines, for a steep price of course. House Fang being of vast wealth thought that any cost to overthrow the Uasciri worth it. The Technocratic Union manufactured thousands upon thousands of killing machines to aid in the was effort. After the victory, Dimitri (new lord of the house), saw the tech conglomerate as the next potential threat. He sent spies to infiltrate different sectors of the conglomerate and spread seeds of doubt. Soon enough the companies ate themselves from within and went out of business. This left systems full of people out of jobs and hopeless. a war hero, Wilfred Von Bitterlich, inspired the hopeless masses and promised to make the people great again. He preached nutzee propraganda which the people ate up and took control of the Technocratic Union where be instilled his Nutzee idealism.
(above text not in neon for eye safety)

Field Kannon
Field artillery
Spoiler: show
Front View

Back View

Arial View

Trüpers
16 basic Trüpers, 4 Lieutenants, 2 heir commanders.

Basic Trüper

Scout Trüpers
A Trüper specially trained in the art of scouting and sniping.

Flame Trüper
A Trüper with a flamethrower for burning all those who oppose the nutzees

Storm Trüpers
The elite trüpers, deadly and feared!

Pilots
"I drive, you shoot.

Kamazi Kammandos
Highly trained cyborgs equipped with beam swords and ray-guns, they are trained in swordsmanship and marshal arts on the planet Jopon.

Das Faust
Translated into the fist, these well equipped soldiers can punch through any defense.

Phantom
"In the Shadows I wait."

Schatten Guard
Loyal guard and task force of Bitterlich (Forgot to take update photo with different guns).

Igor the Iconoclaust
Second in command, he spreads fear and propaganda through the destruction of all non Brikthulhu symbols.

Wilfred Von Bitterlich
Leader of the Neon Nutzees

With his guard
Last edited by RedRover on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Kommander Ken » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Brilliant as always. I love the Kannon especially.
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Re: RedRover's Factions Revamped (Updated 11.13.16)

Postby RedRover » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Republic of Ranggor (Updated 11.13.16)

The Republic of Ranggor is a small system formally under Uasciri control. Unlike many systems under their control, they were allowed to remain autonomous. While the Order of the Magikstrate served as a task force for Chancellor Thomas, The Republic of Ranngor served as the peace keeping force among the systems in their vicinity. When Coalition forces struck, they defended their systems from totally destruction and then went to aid the Uasciri on the capitol planet. Upon their arrival all they could really do was help with the evacuation and protection of the remnants of the Order. The Coalition disbanded after the fall of the capitol planet, never pushing the campaign to engage the Republic of Ranggor in the outer systems of the collapsed Empire. The Imperial Magikstrate had time to regroup and rebuild under their protection while many of the disbanded coalition deemed it unworthy to persue further combat. They are a major ally of the Imperial Magikstrate.

Marines
Heavily armed and armored, a single rangorian marine is worth a squad of gifs from most other armies.

Eagles
A fast hit and run troop, they can easily move in and out of combat using their jump packs and the signature Rangorian Pulse Rifle.

Titans
Heavily armored and equipped swordsmen, they trade in their pulse rifles for a chain blade and pulse blaster.

Plasma Thrower
Think flame-thrower but super-heated plasma instead.

Pyro(added 11.13.16)
BURN EM ALL!

Iron Maiden (added 11.13.16)
Heavy mediks

Lucy Killshot
Lucy is one of the few Rangorian Rangers, skilled in long-range weaponry.

Lucy with her targeting visor deactivated.

Jace Strider
One of the, if not most, successful and feared Ironhide. He has been promoted to lead battalions of Rangorian troops and was gifted a very rare MBT chain blade by Ibeus Pendragon himself.

Hellion Assault Buggy
This speedy two-manned buggy features two front machine guns, 2 rockets, and a top-mounted flamethrower.
Last edited by RedRover on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:09 pm

sexy as fuck
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby RedRover » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:20 pm

NO LONGER EXIST, SEE CRIMSON STEEL DWARF CLAN

Dwarven Marauders

Pillaging and looting, the Mauraders move from town to town, settlement to settlement, looking for treasure to plunder. Like most dwarves, their greed is insatiable!

Flying Fortress
The Flying Fortress is the home base of the dwarves and transportation between looting sites.
incredibly blurry picture: Deck kannons and 4 black spear missiles each side.

Back Side

Arial View: This was a pretty quick build that I plan detailing more tomorrow.

Crimson Marauders
Their armor is painted red so the blood stains aren't as visible.

Dwarven Knights
Big axes and lots of armor

Dwarven Ragers
Angry shotgun-wielding little guys

Gunners
They typically stay on the fortress and shoot at people from the sides

Elders
Old and battle hardened

Marksman
Shooting people from afar

Powder Master
In-charge of all things explosive

Siferlug Goldenhelm
Leader of the crew, he got his last name from one of the first valuable items he looted
Last edited by RedRover on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Zupponn » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:24 pm

If you ever have a forum battle, I want the Dorfs.
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Postby RedRover » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am

Zupponn wrote:If you ever have a forum battle, I want the Dorfs.

Duley noted
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Vami IV » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

Zupponn wrote:If you ever have a forum battle, I want the Dorfs.

Same but with the Space Skellies
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Postby RedRover » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Declax Commonwealth (Updated 5.24.16)

Originally a small farming system under the Uasciri, the people banned together to form a government for their own interest and common good. They jumped on the chance to do this when the Coalition formed, pledging their service by providing food and troops in return for independence after the war. Clarence agreed, and once the war was won by the coalition, their wish was granted.

Strider Anti-Infantry Walker
The strider is an incredibly mobile and agile walker used to hunt down infantry.

All-squanched up

Glider Scout
Scouts the battlefield for enemy locations and footholds, raining machine-gun fire from above.

Commonwealth Footmen
Originally minifigs who want more bloodlust than the farm life has to offer join the military to fight for glory for the Commonwealth.

Rangers
The elite members of the footmen, Rangers are not only more skilled in combat, but are also novice mediks, mechaniks, and arm-chair psychologist.

Demolition Corps
Enlistees who have a proclivity for explosions are trained in the art of the RPG.

Gunner
Dakka Dakka

Trigger-men
One shot, one kill.

Mechanik

Jur Novak
As a proud freedom fighter, he fought in the Coalition so that his people could someday be free. He turned the tides in a pivotal battle where a Uasciri detachment tried to cut off the Declax supply line to the Coalition by sabotaging an orbital bombardment beacon. After the war the people flocked to him for leadership of the newly formed Commonwealth.

Darin Kade
All around badass. He just does what he wants and usually succeeded at it.
Last edited by RedRover on Tue May 24, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Whiteagle » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Love the Strider, and the Scout Glider's Mad Max feel fits well with the Commonwealths' Australian look.
Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Postby ikensall » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Whoah, the new stuff is pretty cool, I especially like the domed archer helmet and black shades combo on that one minifig.

The tank is improving, the tracks look more legit with the gaps filled in for one. It's quite hard to get a nice looking tank with flat tracks which don't curve up anywhere; the only irl tank that comes to mind with tracks that don't have an overhang at the front is the tetrarch:

But that's quite hard to avoid with those rubber lego tracks, unless you lift the front wheel up and move the second forwards but that's a complete redesign so ignore me on that one, flat-track layouts have their place, and are fitting for low profile tanks. Next time you revisit the build maybe think about making the front end stick out a bit less, I had the same problem where trying to make it look nice gives you quite a lot of bulk and a ground-clearance problem. But srsly,it's a cute little build and it's nice to have some yellow tanks around.
ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Postby Kalvinator » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:04 pm

HOT DIGGITY DAMN MAN

RED ROVER

Your armies are so cohesive man

I would love to have so many factions with all those different color schemes. It must be so fun.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby RedRover » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Kalvinator wrote:HOT DIGGITY DAMN MAN

RED ROVER

Your armies are so cohesive man

I would love to have so many factions with all those different color schemes. It must be so fun.

Thanks! There is more to come! I've got a lot of work to do for the vehicles
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby RedRover » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:58 pm

NO LONGER EXIST, SHIT GOAT FACTION COMING SOON
Animal Kingdom

Tired of being used as test subjects, objects of entertainment, and decorations inside hunting lodges, the animals have risen! The wage war against those who oppose animal rights, but the also kind of wage war against anyone because they are animals.

The Teddy Ursa Scout Walker
Small walker for a small bear

Cyber Troll
After countless experiments and modifications, researches built a killing machine. The Cyber Troll did what most killing machines do, it promptly killed all of the researches and escaped the lad.

Shitgoats w/hammers
They use hammers to beat the shit out of people

Shitgoats w/shatguns
These bears prefer to shoot their shit at people

Insectasoids w/RPGs
Insectasoid w/Sniper
Their bug vision helps them spot the weak points which make shooting RPGs or sniper bullets that much more dangerous.

AK-47 weilding primates
They usually answer the question, What happens if you give a monkey a gun?, by killing people.

Grenade Hog
A failed experiment to transfer the strength of a boar to a man, scientist created this monstrosity.

Gur Illa
In an old Iceworlder lab, scientist created an ape that could match the intellect of a minifig. This ape, named Gur, stole an OTC sitting on a table by his cage and used it to escape. He now leads the charge against animal experimentation. He is able to lead all of the other animals using his higher intellect and ability to communicate with animals.
Last edited by RedRover on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury