Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9

The battlefield. There's a small town in the center and some random objects scattered around the edges.

Closeup of the town.

Armies:

Santa's Little Helpers (My Army) are composed of eight Elves led by a bazooka-armed, heroic Santa (he's standing atop the chimney of the house the elves are in). They're small but relatively diverse, since I'm using them to playtest a lot of new "toys". You can see four rifle elves on the outer deck of the building. Inside the building are a Ninja (ninjas in my house rules have dual action and Spider Gymnastix abilities but no Heroic Feats), a minigunner, a flamethrower trooper, and a sniper.

Their Steed is Rudolph, who counts as a Gun Horse with a nose laser.

The Black Hat Men are a small but heavily armed force with 4 riflemen, 2 bazookas, and 1 sniper.

They also have two horse-riding SpecOps (same stats as Ninjas). The one with the red arms is their Hero. SpecOps troops have dual actions, so they can steer the horse with one Action and use one of their weapons with the other.

The Minifig Liberation Army occupies the town square. Their hero is the minifig in the middle of the square wearing green armor. They're by far the most numerous force, and also have the advantage of high antipersonnel firepower with two miniguns, one flamethrower, one bazooka and...

TANK! the Minigun Tank is pretty much able to annihilate anything within its limited range of 12". Don't worry though, it's too far out of position to do much on its first turn. Also, all of the other forces have flyers which can be called in at any time after the start of round 2. I'll explain those later...

Finally we have the Urban Combat Division. Although small in terms of numbers, the UCD troops have high individual firepower with their impact rifles and underslung grenade launchers (the grenade launchers have a shorter range than rocket launchers). Their Hero also carries the uber-powerful Deathgun (16" range, 2D10 explosive damage) and all of the troops have jetpacks which give them 10" of move per turn and the ability to fly.

The UCD also has a combat buggy which counts as a Steel Gun Horse.

In addition to their ground forces each team has a flyer which may be called in any time after the end of turn 1 as long as the team has ground troops on the battlefield. Left to right: the Minifig Liberation Army's Air Scooter (a Flying Steel Gun Horse), the Black Hat Men's jet fighter (armed with 2 MKIII guns and 4 MKII missiles), Santa's Little Helpers' fighter (a blatant ripoff of Natalya's awesome ninja fighter, armed with 2 grenade launchers and 2 MKII guns, with space for two troops), and the Urban Combat Division's transport (which can carry 5 troops and has 1 MKI gun, 2 MKII guns, and 2 MKII missiles).

Miscellaneous rules:
This is a deathmatch. The only objective is to be the last team standing. Alliances don't count -- if you and your allies are the only ones left on the field, you'll have to take them down.
Turn order is Minifig Liberation Army, Black Hat Men, Santa's Little Helpers, Urban Combat Division.
Vehicle and horse armor is weaker in the back than on the sides or front.
Diplomacy uses Rayhawk's Backstab rules. For each turn that an alliance exists, it will gain two Backstab Points for each member of the alliance. When one member decides to backstab his opponents, he gets a number of bonus dice equal to the number of backstab points the alliance currently has. These dice can be allocated to Skill, Damage, or Defense rolls (tell me which when you PM your orders).

Good luck!
Last edited by Theblackdog on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 12 times in total.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:14 pm

i want the urban combat division
Holy shit, I'm still here?

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Minifig Liberation Army, please.
Are you taking orders?

jifel
Last edited by jifel on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Check, check and check. Awaiting orders.

Razgriz, since you're new to this -- it helps if you copy the battlefield images into photoshop or MS paint and draw arrows on them to show where your troops will move and fire. It gets the orders across more clearly than using text. And remember to send orders by private message rather than by forum post -- otherwise everyone will know what you're planning.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:53 pm

How about a description of each team separated by paragraphs?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:13 pm

theblackdog, the ideas you gave me did not seem to work, so i just gave you the orders i text with the best desriptions i could. is that ok?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:47 pm

How did they not work?

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:52 pm

well, when i tried to send the photo with my orders on the, for some reason i could not send them to you.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:10 pm

You can't send pics if they are only on your computer. Upload them to a webpage like Tinypic and right-click on the pic, click "view image" and copy the URL. Then come back here, click the Img button twice, and paste the URL in between both.

Voila! You have your picture!
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:20 pm

too late. i already gave my orders in text.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:46 am

UPDATE PLEASE

Misses links from turn 9 and after.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"