TBD Project Turn 1

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Theblackdog
Pooplord

TBD Project Turn 1

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Captions below images. Sorry, Pes.

First off, I formed an alliance with the Minifig Liberation Army.

The Minifig Liberation Army (Jifel) moves all of its troops behind the small building near the UCD's starting point. Their tank moves into position alongside them...

...within range of the UCD's combat buggy...

Despite a critical success in its armor roll, the buggy couldn't stand up to the miniguns' punishing 6D6 damage roll. It will be missed.

The Black Hat Men (Silvadream) moves to the right and advances through the alleyway between two buildings. The horses take the lead, followed by the troops. One bazooka trooper and the two horses are in range of Santa's Little Helpers...

... and miss. Well, the horse riders hit, but their damage rolls were low (a 2 and a 3) and no one was killed.

Santa hops on Rudolph's back behind the rider and hitches a ride into enemy territory.

Rudolph fires at Silvadream's horses with his nose laser, but fails to do any damage. Santa hops off and aims his bazooka at the nearest rider...

This game seems to be a lucky one for horses. Like the UCD's buggy, both horses had critical successes on their armor rolls, and neither was killed by the blast.

My troops all move into the building's lowest level. Except for the sniper, who wouldn't fit. My turn ends.

The Urban Combat Division (Razgriz) moves two troopers and their hero up to attack the Black Hat Men. Only the Hero, with his longer-range weapon, is in range. The other two troops are still trying to figure out what to do after the tank got in the way of their original plan to attack Jifel's infantry.

The Hero's Death Gun blows a huge hole in the Black Hat ranks, killing 3 riflemen and a sniper. The two soldiers back at base decide to join up with the Hero and his guards to provide cover fire.

Kills:
Minifig Liberation Army: 1
Black Hat Men: 0
Santa's Little Helpers: 0
Urban Combat Division: 4

Deaths:
Minifig Liberation Army: 0
Black Hat Men: 4
Santa's Little Helpers: 0
Urban Combat Division: 1

Vehicle Damage Points given:
Minifig Liberation Army:1
Everyone else: 0

Vehicle Damage Points taken:
Urban Combat Division: 1
Everyone else: 0

Backstab Points:
Minifig Liberation Army/Santa's Little Helpers: 4

Awaiting orders for turn 2.
Last edited by Theblackdog on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:30 pm

cool, im wining! right?
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:51 pm

At this point, it's hard to tell. In terms of kills, you are. But you have the fewest units on the field, so if you don't use them wisely you may be killed off early on.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Nice battle so far, I sent in my orders.
good luck everyone

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."