Combat Squad LechRanger Mission 1: Reign of Terror

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Combat Squad LechRanger Mission 1: Reign of Terror

Postby Duerer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:22 am

Mission: Search for the blood artefact

Although the Soviets crushed their enemies on Planet Baranavichy, they did not managed to retrieve the Blood Artefact. Annoyed by that forbearingness, Direktor Klaus Winter, leader of the Bureau of Paranormal Incidents, took matters into his own hands and is frantically searching for more of these blood artefacts, no matter the cost. The one on  Planet Baranavichy wasn't the only of its kind and the Nutzees believe that it might be the key for their final victory.

Cultist: "I feel a lot of dark energy around this place... This must be it!"
Direktor Klaus Winter: "Very well, keep digging!"
:cwolf: : "Understood *woof*"

Agent: "Herr Direktor, is it really wise to dig inside zis place? I mean vat if ve vake up the dead and-"
Direktor Klaus Winter: "Blödsinn! We already have the power of the cults on our side. They'd know how to handle with these and similar monstrosities."
*TOK*

:cwolf: : "*woof* Found it!"
Direktor Klaus Winter: "Wunderbar, let me take a closer look."

Direktor Klaus Winter: "*fiddles around with the artefact*  Hm, these buttons look as if they can turned around... ...I wonder what it does though..."
Cultist: "Carefully!"
*click*

It looks as if Direktor Winter activated a secret mechanism built into the artifact, as itnow starts to spew fire all around, making the Direktor drop the artifact immediately.
*PEW*
*PEW*
*PE-PEW*

*KA-BLAM*
Once dropped the artifact blows up in a violent explosion, leaving a huge circle of fire behind.

The flames do not vanish. In fact, they rise up even higher, forming a gate-like arc. From the said arc emerges a figure that already met Nutzees under similar circumstances before.

Zoltan III: "Ahahahah! Free at last!!"
Direktor Klaus Winter: "Who are you?!"

Zoltan III: "I am Zoltan III and this artefact you just fiddled around with was a portal to hell! I was just waiting for some fool to dig up one of these and open it up for me!"
Direktor Klaus Winter: "Hell portals?!"
Zoltan III: "Yes! Thank you for releasing me once again. You will have the honour to receive a special gift of mine!"
Direktor Klaus Winter: "Which is..."

Zoltan III: "The honour serving me as a vessel for my new bodily form!"
*FLASH*
Direktor Klaus Winter: "AARRGH!"

Direktor Winter is struggling with the spectre invading his body and trying to take control over it. Don't let yourself fool by him vomiting his guts out. His physical pain is nowhere as severe as his psychical pain.
Direktor Klaus Winter: "HHNNGG! *chokes blood*"

His underlings have no idea what to do upon the gruesome sight of their leader's flesh turning upside down . Should they help him out of this mess? Should they run away in order to save their own skins? Maybe it might be the best to put him out of his misery at this point?
Direktor Klaus Winter: *choking intensifies*

*BA-DA-BOOM*
Well, nevermind. Direktor Klaus Winter blew up in a rather spectacular fashion with the explosion knocking back his surrounding subordinates.

Agent: "Scheiße, ich wusste, dass es ne schlechte Idee war, hier herumzuwühlen!"

Cultist: "Was zum Geier... ?!"
???: "MUHUHAHAHA!!"

*FLASH*
Lord Zoltan III: "See! You shall  meet the same end unless you bow down towards your new leader: Lord Zoltan!"
Agent: "..."

Agent: "Zoltan! *tries to form Z with hands*"
Agents and Wolves: "ZOLTAN! *try to form Z with hands*"
Cultist: "No..."

Cultist: "I will not bow down before you! None shall be my master but myself!"
Lord Zoltan III: "Oh yeah?!"

Lord Zoltan III: "We'll see about that!"
*SPLAT*

Lord Zoltan III: "Alright, mongrels! About time to leave this place! We still got work to do! It's time that everyone will know about the return of the great Lord Zoltan!"
Everyone else: "ZOLTAN!"
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Re: Combat Squad LechRanger Mission 1: Reign of Terror

Postby sahasrahla » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 pm

a black royal guard mask??? that's so awesome

zoltan is awesome too
sahasrahla
Hero

Postby TheVengefulOne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Great job as always Duerer. Question though, do you mind if I use those Totally-not-from-Hellraiser puzzle boxes in my own upcoming soaps?
TheVengefulOne
Cannon Fodder

Postby Duerer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:23 pm

TheVengefulOne wrote:Question though, do you mind if I use those Totally-not-from-Hellraiser puzzle boxes in my own upcoming soaps?

Feel free to use them. It can be assumed that these have been scattered across the entire galaxy for reasons unknown.

sahasrahla wrote:a black royal guard mask???

Came with this set.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby TheVengefulOne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Thanks, reasons unknown... Brikmasons?
TheVengefulOne
Cannon Fodder

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board