Sahasrahla's Faction Dump (Updated 3/3/22!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Re: Hot & Spicy Legion of Fire Demons

Post by Cakeman » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:14 am

(
stubby wrote: Holy crap, I thought you were dead.
On an unrelated note, I'm flattered anyone remembered me at all
)

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:36 am

Cakeman wrote:(On an unrelated note, I'm flattered anyone remembered me at all)
I was literally just two days ago telling the kids about the Battle for the Aesthetically Pleasant Hills. (They didn't believe me.) A pinnacle highlight in BrikWars history. Your place in legend is secure.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:18 pm

stubby wrote:
I was literally just two days ago telling the kids about the Battle for the Aesthetically Pleasant Hills. (They didn't believe me.) A pinnacle highlight in BrikWars history. Your place in legend is secure.
holy shit, that's amazing

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 am

stubby wrote: I was literally just two days ago telling the kids about the Battle for the Aesthetically Pleasant Hills.
I'm actually surprised brickshelf hasn't removed those pictures. I guess noone here on the forums have complained.

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 am

Why would we be complaining? :wink:

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 pm

stubby wrote:
I remember that!

Holy shit, that was over 4 years ago...

DJ Squidley
Nobody suspects a thing

Post by DJ Squidley » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Now that is majestically heretical, I love it, Nexo Knights is finally good for something!

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Re: Sahasrahla's Faction Dump (mostly fantasy shizzle)

Post by sahasrahla » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:13 pm

DJ Squidley wrote:Now that is majestically heretical, I love it, Nexo Knights is finally good for something!
right? the bad guys are awesome and all their stuff is awesome, but the good guys are just... blah

speaking of good guys,

THE KINGDOM OF PROSPERIA

Prosperia is not, currently, a very prosperous kingdom. Situated basically right next door to a giant volcano that the Hot&Spicy Legion use to enter and exit their subterranean domain, they are basically always under attack, but King Prosperous can only afford to muster up a few knights and some rabble and riffraff in defense of the kingdom. They fight hard though, because if they don't they'll probably be captured and molested up the ass with some fire demon's burning "spear"

and no one likes that (except the fire demons, i guess)

Prosperia is protected by four knights loyal to the king: from left to right, Sir Archie the Affable, Lord Magnifico the Ostentatious, Lady Emela the Endowed, and Buffgar (sometimes known as "the Buff"). These guys are basically the only reason King Prosperous' butt remains spear-free at the moment. Sir Archie, notably, does not have the crankiness penalty associated with his heroic ego, he's just that chill. Lord Magnifico gets jealous whenever he sees anyone with a bigger helmet or sword than he has, as well as of other heroes. Don't make jokes about Lady Emela's breastplate where she can hear you. Buffgar's muscles are so big and steely, he is considered to be wearing heavy armor at all times.

Prosperia's organized army, led by Emela. these guys are the only ones with real equipment and combat training.

Two of King Prosperous' castle guards, Sir Raddus and Sir Willius. They are really, really good at not doing their job.

Buffgar commands a whole group of buff dudes. the only criteria for membership to his "Brotherhood of Muscles" is being able to knock a virgin girl off her feet just by flexing at her.

The guys on the right are Prosperia's scouting division, lightly armored and agile. the guys on the left are not technically affiliated with King Prosperous' army. they are led by local hero and scruffy thief extraordinaire, Robbin' the Hood, who is another part of the reason why King Prosperous is a little strapped for cash right now. He's good at stabbing fire demons, tho

peasants taking up arms to defend their little dirt hovels. idk what that guy on the left's deal is, he creeps me the fuck out.

King Prosperous himself and the royal family. as you can see, he grows his beard super thick so no one can see him cry, particularly because his wife is a literal ice queen. his son, Prince Richie, painted gold glitter on his sword to make himself seem more fabulous and affluent. the paint is chipping off in places

A strange warrior-tribe has recently migrated north towards Prosperia, drawn by their mysterious shaman's visions of evil in need of smiting. They are led by the warrior princess Kitka, who likes crushing coconuts and skulls with her sacred hammer, the "Fist of the Earth-God".

The tribe's shaman can sometimes be seen riding his proud steed, Spirit Horse.

don't fuck with spirit horse
Last edited by sahasrahla on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

DJ Squidley
Nobody suspects a thing

Post by DJ Squidley » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Shpirrit chorse is Veddy medd.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:59 am

sahasrahla wrote:Image

Hold on. Is spirit horse secretly allied with concave dolphin

Kommander Ken

Post by Kommander Ken » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 am

He's the spirit of the Concave. :byzero:

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:49 am

stubby wrote:
sahasrahla wrote:Image

Hold on. Is spirit horse secretly allied with concave dolphin
They're probably brothers who now despise each other.

sahasrahla

Post by sahasrahla » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:13 pm

they're probably cousins, but spirit horse tries to pretend that they're not

sahasrahla

Post by sahasrahla » Fri May 26, 2017 12:09 pm

OBLIGATORY UNDEAD ARMY

because skeletons

there's really no way to buy legos without collecting a bunch of these guys, right? i've lost a bunch of mine but still have enough to make a small faction. regulars and armored skellies

The white knight (skeleton steed pending), a ghost ninja dude, a skelly assassin, captain deadbeard

two very deadly undead. the sultan of swords, who swore as a living man never to die except by another's sword. as no one has defeated him in single combat yet, he still has not died, although all his flesh and organs have rotted away. and an avatar of death, here to reap the souls of whoever looks delicious at the time.

all these undead nasties shamble forth from the grave thanks to these two necromancers, who still need names and backstories. working on that

ALSO updated the Kingdom of Prosperia

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Fri May 26, 2017 3:50 pm

The staff of the white necromancer looks badass.
And you are right, the odd skeleton shows up here and there. Even I could probably field an undead faction, not as stylish as this, but still.