Yule bash tomorrow!

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Yule bash tomorrow!

Post by 501stCadians » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Me and my lil bro(he's seven,expect carnage) will be dueling it out in my room's floor. He's getting some power miners stuff and an ATT. Don't know what i get,but it might be some 40k stuff. Mabey i will asselmble and basecoat in time! It's 40k but meh,who doesn't want termantors blowing apart dimmes and other stuff?
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:25 pm

well, I would think the dimmies would not want that.
good luck, and would you mind taking pictures?

Oh, and by the way, in your location wasnt the entire system eaten by hive fleet leviathian? Or was it just Gryphonne IV?

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:57 pm

I think I'm getting the Agents Gold Hunt set, so I'll use that for a mini battle.

Jaye Tea
Officer

Post by Jaye Tea » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Im getting the coast guard heli set and maye something else.
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:36 pm

We had to go to grandma's,so things were a bit late. It's going down on the 26th now...
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 am

Hm. I got zero legos, BUT I have $115, so Im going to target this afternoon, so I will have a battle report or a forum battle soon.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:11 am

jifel wrote:Hm. I got zero legos, BUT I have $115, so Im going to target this afternoon, so I will have a battle report or a forum battle soon.

jifel

NO LEGO!?!?!?!?!?!?! THE HOARROR

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:15 am

Last edited by jifel on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:19 am

I'm 12 too but I got 2 big ships for Manly Santa Day, one is are now fully armed(46" of weapons on a 23" ship) I will post my invasion battle when me and my friends have it. Jifel, you should tell your parents that it is an educational building toy.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 am

Cpl. Halan wrote:I'm 12 too but I got 2 big ships for Manly Santa Day, one is are now fully armed(46" of weapons on a 23" ship) I will post my invasion battle when me and my friends have it. Jifel, you should tell your parents that it is an educational building toy.
They probably disapprove of the cost as well.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 am

Actually, Its partially because of the large mess that my room normally is.
Also, they think Imm to old, since as far as I know very few people my age still play with legos. Like I care.

Cpt halan, A 23 inch ship? that must be hard to kill.
Largest thing I have is a 21 inch helicopter.

jifel

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 pm

dude, im 12, and I've been playing with legos for 4 years. my parents know they would be in the middle of a massacre if they took them away. besides, my parents just got me a bunch of legos for Yule yesterday. i know like 12 people at my school my age that still play with legos. there are even adults who still like legos.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:38 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:dude, im 12, and I've been playing with legos for 4 years. my parents know they would be in the middle of a massacre if they took them away. besides, my parents just got me a bunch of legos for Yule yesterday. i know like 12 people at my school my age that still play with legos. there are even adults who still like legos.
That's kind of an obvious statement when you're in the forums of a lego wargame, and the forums has adults in it.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:18 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:dude, im 12, and I've been playing with legos for 4 years. my parents know they would be in the middle of a massacre if they took them away. besides, my parents just got me a bunch of legos for Yule yesterday. i know like 12 people at my school my age that still play with legos. there are even adults who still like legos.
lucky. Are any of them brikwarriors?

jifel

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Yeah I'm 18 and play with legos.

FUN FACT: Most people who are adults secretly still love legos.