A message to Darkstorm

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

A message to Darkstorm

Post by Omega Prime » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:31 am

"Hello. If you do not already know me, I am General Kage, commander of the Omegalon Federation Space Forces. Today, citizens of the Federation, we have a new threat. Recently, as you all know, Beitac III fell to an unknown invasion force. However, what you don't know is what the planet fell to. Today, you ought to know the answer, for it concerns the safety of our nation.
This... thing is what single-handedly destroyed our entire military garrison. It apparently is a part of the DRK, and was sent to eradicate our presence in their area, to prepare our planets for their taking. Naturally, we tried to aid our citizens, and help those in need on Beitac III. DESTROY OUR ENEMIESWhat did they do?
ImageImage
Every single envoy, research team, and relief/medical team we have sent to Beitac III to aid our own people has been utterly destroyed. Furthermore, after seeing Beitac II, where relief was being provided, you proceeded to do the same to another one of our home worlds. This carnage is what we get. We cannot stand for this. We cannot simply stand by as the DRK invades and kills us, then doesn't listen to our pleas. Now, Darkstorm, we tried to Garbled You didn't listen. We tried to help our own citizens. You wouldn't let us. Now, let us repay in kind. Enemies will rue the day they heard our names, and you will especially.
As we speak, our forces are gathering on your borders.
Our fleets approach.
As we speak, you are getting ever more screwed. Beitac is ours, then your systems are as well. DRK, SSA, and the 5th Alliance? We're coming for you. Consider this a declaration of war.
For the Federation!

-End message-
Enlist today at your local recruiting office! :D

I just like making messages and war declarations.
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Re: A message to Darkstorm

Post by sahasrahla » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 pm

as far as declarations go this one is pretty cool

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:39 pm

AS THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE DARKSTORM EMPIRE, I OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR DECLARATION OF WAR. EACH ONE OF YOUR SHIPS IN YOUR FLEETS WILL BE MET WITH ITS OWN FLEET OF BIGGER SHIPS TO DESTROY IT. YOU HAVE NOT DECLARED WAR ON US, YOU HAVE DECLARED DEATH UPON YOURSELF. I CANNOT WISH YOU LUCK, BECAUSE LUCK WOULD BE USELESS FOR YOU. YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF.
Darkstorm will rise! Someday? Probably tomorrow.
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
I swear I'm not dead, just dead inside
My bi-annual visit trend continues! See you in 6 months as usual.

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Post by Omega Prime » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:55 pm

sahasrahla wrote:as far as declarations go this one is pretty cool
Thanks!
quote="Darkstorm"]AS THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE DARKSTORM EMPIRE, I OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR DECLARATION OF WAR. EACH ONE OF YOUR SHIPS IN YOUR FLEETS WILL BE MET WITH ITS OWN FLEET OF BIGGER SHIPS TO DESTROY IT. YOU HAVE NOT DECLARED WAR ON US, YOU HAVE DECLARED DEATH UPON YOURSELF. I CANNOT WISH YOU LUCK, BECAUSE LUCK WOULD BE USELESS FOR YOU. YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF.[/quote]
*Cuts comms*
Arrogant ... And soon to be dead.
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

i can make a hat

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:19 am

NETWORK ESTABLISHED
<Location>="Unknown"
<Transmitter>="Unknown"
TRANSMISSION COMMENCING...

Greetings.
This is Hiremas Alkerith, leader of the fifth alliance. We understand your anger at the Darkstorm virus as we have come to know it. I myself voted to leave the kult. But if you seek war with us, you will find us more powerful enemies than you could possibly have imagined. We <Corrupted> ,and the fifth alliance will come for you if war is what you want. I o̷̘̗̺̬̘͓̳̺͌͋̉̋̎̎͊̊̿͛̌̔̉̃̒n̸͕̳͈̠̰͖͉̭̖͎͐̔͗̎̔̆̽̏̌̈̅̅ḽ̵̨̢͎̺̞̻͕̝̭̻̙̝̖̽̑̿̀̊̏͋̋͒y̸̡̫͖̖̰̪̔͠ ̶̧̨̩̼̱̪͙̦̓͂̅̃͒͝h̶͚̹̗̑̑̒͋͂̈́o̷̢͚̥̺̯̗͉̱̪̮̘͕̠̦͋̓̉̅͆́̄̈́̀͝p̵͈͈̩̯̲͎͔̩͙̬͖̹͔̠̉̀̈̒̌̀͗̊͒͊͂͋̚͝ȇ̵̡͈̪̯̺̪̙̹̑̿̔̄̀̽͗̎͌̌̚̚͜͠ ̸̼͌̍͒̅̽̀̅̕͝͠ẗ̷̜̗̼̼͎̦͓͎̠̪͎̬́́͂̈͠h̵̢̠̼͎̠̦͖͙̦̫̊͒̀̀̑͌̉̍̀̅̔̇̌͠ą̸̛̪̘̣̺̫͕̥̩͉̲̳͌̈́̑̍̓̌̚͠͠͝t̷͓͎͙͔̻̪͎̾̾͂͌̌́̉̊͘͝͝ͅ ̵̢͚̟͚̞̫̾̔̿̽̓̍͜͜ỉ̵̧̨̺͎̣̱̏́t̶̛̺̱̤͖͉̀͋͌̈́͛̈̐͂͛̅͠ ̴̨̘̼̭̪̘̯̜͋̉̅͂͌̋͐̂́͠i̶͓̪̖̬̮̙͔͗̈́̀̇̀͛͋̃̽͌́͘s̸̯̔̂ ̵̞̰̙͕͕͈̣͊̈́̿͌̉̎̈́ņ̸̝̟̬͎̤͖̈́̇̂͗̚̚͜ͅo̷̱̭̞̬̭͙̜͓͛͐̇̆́̈̓̅̑̚ṱ̵̞̝͇̌́͂̃͗̏͆ ̷̲͈̯̦̒͒̓̂̋̔͂̋̿t̷̛̫̰̦̆́́̄̎̈́́͆̀̈́͠͠͠ǫ̵̧̧̡͈̩͎̬̺͇͚͕͐͊̍̈́̽̔̆̍̋͒̾̓̎̋̕͜ǫ̴̛̛̤̺͉̳̰̫̺͕̰̠̓́̓͛̑̅̄͘͜ ̶̳̙͇͖̼̘͚̑̽́̃͒͑̈̌͑̿͊̕̕ļ̶̪̩̦̯̤̖̼̠̦̥̩̰̳̓̃̑͋̇̀̑͘̕͠͝͠ã̸̼͉̦̍̑̅̉̈́t̶̨̡͍̲̲̥͙̘̹̪̭̫̉͑̈́̾̾̉̏̇̓́̔͝ḝ̵̭͈̮̟̯̻̠ͅ.̶̘̖̫͔̮͈̲̥͕͒̈́͜ ̵̡̢̛͕̤̮̭͔͎̳̹̘̺͙̮̍̆͌̆͛̚͘W̴͔̝̲͕̤̣̣̪̰̪͈̔̓͂ͅa̸̳̬͈̺̝̲̐̏̇̈́̓͂͆̈́̑̇̽͗̈́̚͝r̸̨͉͉͎͎̻̲̼͔̥͚̠͌̐̓̌̆̽̃͝ͅ <Corrupted>
NETWORK LOST
RECONNECTING
NETWORK ESTABLISHED
there is always hope of peace. However, for now Alkeria and it's allies must defend their worlds <corrupted> will ş̶̧̞̤͉̬̙͍̍̄́͊̓͂̿̇͛̕̕͝͝ͅų̸̡̧̦̭̖̪͕̭̰̫̖̅̿͋͆̈́̀̄̊̈̌̚͜f̶̭̱̣͎̠̘̝̪͚̬͎̰̖̖͐̌̏̈́̉̽̀̂̔́̿͂̌͘f̸̧̡̛̙͎̖̝̺̠͇̣̪͈̯̯̫́͊̔̂̍̿̓̌̅̅͘e̴̖̥̮͈̣̓͌͘͘r̶̨̹͕͖̱͖̘̰̱̲̜̹̤̘͖̄͂̈́͋̉̊̃͐̾͝͠.̷̰͗̄̏̽͑͌̍͌̂͒͋̐͑͠ ̷͈͉͎͋̓̀̏̋͐̅́̋̒̾̑̕͝Ẅ̷͓̹̟̲̲͍͙̙̩́̆̇͛́̾̾͋̌̒͊̕̚ê̸̬̓͝ ̴͈̺̞͓̪̖̺̜͕͎͓̋̓̅̈́̔͜ḑ̸̧̧̘̱̙͇̳͙̼̱̥̆͌̉͗͂͒́̇̌́̉͝͝ḭ̸̢̧̡̥͎̹̜͈̮͒̈͐̀ḑ̴̝̺͍̭̲͎̭̲̟͔͛͘ͅ ̴̗̱̮͉̪͕̲̬͚̟̩̃̃͆̾̽̔̉̔̑̐̄̈́͘͜͠͝ṋ̶̡͕̓̎̂̃̆̒̓̍͂̐̚̚͠͠ò̸̢̢̨̘͍͔͖̰̙̆̈́̓͒͌̌͗́̔̒̈́͝t̴̜͔̤̩͓͎̙͙̙̠̼͒ ̴̦̳̼̌̂̈́̿́̆͛̓̌̕͘͜͠͠͝w̷̡̹̼̰͚̱̻̜͖̼̓̃ͅa̵͙̫̚ň̴̡̧̧͕̖̥͍͈͍̬̥͎͛̿̒̿̉͐̈͜͜͜͝t̷̜̥̜̦͓͐ ̵̛͕͆̿́̋i̵̡̡̧͓̲̘̱̖͖̝̐̈́̋̾́͐̓̒͆̍͗͜ţ̷̣͓̰̯̗͉͈̩̘̏͑͐͛͗̽͊̕ͅͅ ̵͕̖̔́̒́̒̆͛̊̂͆̚t̴̪̠͓̻̠̬͇̜̘͙͕͖̃̃̈͋̋̅́ͅơ̴̲͚̻͕̰̥̤͇̬̿͠ ̷̡̨͔͙̩̣̝̩͎̙̳͍̤̻͚̃͋̋̀̊̑̆̑́̆̋̔b̴̨͇̹̙͉͖͕͙̩̮̳̠̹̮͓̎͌́̑̉̿̂͘͝e̷̖̅̍̌̍́̕ ̸̞̓̂̔͂̒́͛̈́̃͛̕͠t̵̠̾͋͑͗͛h̸̡̢̤͈͍͔̙͍̫̙͍̠͌͌̔̌̐̐͛̊̈́̐͛̕̚î̵͓̯̈́͋̿͂̈̈̿̄̈͗̽̚͝͝ś̴̨̡̢̭̘̤̣̟͈̳̤͕̟͗̈́̓̂̓̒̈̍̈́͘͝͝ ̵̛͎̏̋̾͊̈́̄͋̊͒͗́w̴̥͉̭̠̥̰̬̭̖͛͛̅̅̚ā̸̢͔̞̭̦y̴͕̺̠͒̅̆̽́̍̄́̽̉͝, but this is the path that you have chosen. We can only wish you luck in your conquest, but must warn you that your efforts are in vain.
May we meet again in more pleasant times.
Hiremas Alkerith
Miles Ripley
Commander W. Gree
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
<Network lost>

Hiremas Alkerith: "I just hope the others don't find out about this."
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Omega Prime wrote:
sahasrahla wrote:as far as declarations go this one is pretty cool
Thanks!
Darkstorm wrote:AS THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE DARKSTORM EMPIRE, I OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR DECLARATION OF WAR. EACH ONE OF YOUR SHIPS IN YOUR FLEETS WILL BE MET WITH ITS OWN FLEET OF BIGGER SHIPS TO DESTROY IT. YOU HAVE NOT DECLARED WAR ON US, YOU HAVE DECLARED DEATH UPON YOURSELF. I CANNOT WISH YOU LUCK, BECAUSE LUCK WOULD BE USELESS FOR YOU. YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF.
*Cuts comms*
Arrogant ... And soon to be dead.
Is it arrogant if I am going to back up my argument by spam-building SHIPs until you die? Because that will probably happen...
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Post by Omega Prime » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Don't expect anything for at least 3 weeks, I will be away from.my Legos at that time

i can make a hat

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Yeah, that happens to me too on occasion. I already have another SHIP built. This will be fun...

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 am

Meta talk here this is pretty funny to me because this is like two new Kids on the Block who have a blood Feud with one another

Reminds me of a time when I used to play a game where our clan was in a war with another but we had blockaded one another and engaged in a proxy war through the form of two new groups that popped up out of nowhere and hated each other's fucking guts for some reason and each one of the big Powers took a side in the little Noob War

Not calling you guy snoobs I just think it's funny that two very new factions from people who I consider to be new are already off to a blood Feud full of shit talking and fuck
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:08 am

True enough. It fits my character very well, don't you think?

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:had blockaded one another and engaged in a proxy war through the form of two new groups that popped up out of nowhere and hated each other's fucking guts for some reason and each one of the big Powers took a side in the little Noob War
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Yeah my story was basically the Korean War but I think this little conflict should not be interfered with by the others got enough proxy wars going on right now Galaxy should just look at this as survival of the fittest more entertaining that way too
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.