made to order stat cards

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

do you use stat cards?

yes
76%
no
24%

Total votes: 29

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

made to order stat cards

Post by james+burgundy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:59 am

Well iv been wanting to do this for a bit so here it is. You give be the stats the picture if you can and any thing else you want on a stat card a and i will make you a stat card.

I can do abut one card a week i think it will be one a first come first serve bases so the first one in gets in when i say i am full i mean it so done be asking i will post when i can do another one. i can draw on photo-shop very well so if you can get your own picture it would be better. I will try to do the best i can but the first one will be a bit rough.
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

The Lizard King
Hero

Post by The Lizard King » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Hey, great Idea, here's my request:
Jaw-Jaw stat card
Stats:
Move: 5"
Armor: 3
Skill: 1d6
TL: 1 (Tribal)
Stupidity: 1d6-1
Cost: 2 CP
Specialties: Evil
Attacked on Sight
Replication
Attacks: Bite UR:2 Rng:CC
Dmg: (2 Poison) + 1d6

I got that from the 2001 rulebook.
here's some pictures you can use too help you if you can't find any better ones:

For the basic colour of the card you should use brown.

Here's some extra info if you'd like:
The true origin and nature of JawJaw's Dungan species is a mystery, but it seems to be at least partially directed by some kind of collective hive mind. Rumors abound of a complex heirarchy of Dungan subspecies, including a mysterious Dungan Undermind, but these have never been confirmed. Dungans are especially attracted to the refuse of civilization, and typically breed in sewers and garbage dumps. Their favorite foods are garbage, rotting corpses, and sewage, although they can eat literally anything with no ill effect. JawJaw worshippers view the Dungan race as the physical embodiment of Nature's cycle of death and rebirth, destruction and recreation, and chaos and order.

JawJaws dress in filthy, slimy rags and matted fur pelts. Two huge, leprous ears drape over their backs; glowing orbs squint maliciously from their bulbous eyestalks, and rotting sewage drips from their crocodilian maws. Their breath alone is enough to kill the most hardened Trooper, and any chunk of flesh that gets chopped off can grow into a whole new Dungan. Their only weaknesses are their abysmal Stupidity and bizarre language (featuring "words" like 'meesa' and 'big bombad'), which seems expressly designed to force any intelligent species they encounter to react with homicidal rage.
"I Am The Lizard King, I can do Anything"

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Here is is enjoy!

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:50 pm

well now with that done...

I think a sniper stat card would be neat to have drawn up. that's just the best picture i got off of a 4 second search off brickshelf, but you may be able to do better if you're so inclined. be sure to include the most recent stats we've agreed upon in the thread talking about this (although keep one without any actual stats on it in case we change our minds about how to snipe).

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:03 pm

Here he is it the i tired to follow the sniper specs i found as best as possible. the color is like stealth or something.Image

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:26 pm

I love how you used two different types of brackets to enclose one datum.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

The Lizard King
Hero

Post by The Lizard King » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 am

Love the Jaw Jaw card! Thanks!
"I Am The Lizard King, I can do Anything"

Leonardo812
Nice Dubs

Post by Leonardo812 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Those are pretty cool.

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:09 pm

did you save a blank copy of the sniper card? no offense, but our sniper stats aren't anything at all like what's written here. that's not saying you don't have good ideas (20/20 vision is a good way to verbalize that ability which we neglected to mention), but i may just tweak it myself to look the part of the current stat cards.

and i guess while we're sitting around, a medik card perhaps? i recommend just going on brikshelf again till you find something good, although i know for a FACT that a tablet-drawn medik preforming in-field surgery could be done extremely well.

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:39 pm

well i need to know where the stats i foud some sniper stats and used them so if you want me to fix it i need to know where the stats are and with the midk i need to see the stats. :?

DarkWolf
Officer

Post by DarkWolf » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:43 pm

james+burgundy wrote:well i need to know where the stats i foud some sniper stats and used them so if you want me to fix it i need to know where the stats are and with the midk i need to see the stats. :?
First page of the Custom Designed Minifig thread, you'll find IVHorsemen's version of the Sniper.
"For every battle honour, a thousand heros die alone, unsung and unremembered"
--Anonymous
"Glory to the first man to die!"
--Commissar saying
"When in doubt, empty the magazine!"
--Steel Legion motto

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 pm

well that was the first incarnation. we whittled it down into something finer eventually.

Timedude
Snackist
Snackist

Post by Timedude » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 pm

I know you're revising the Sniper at the moment, but my whenever you finish, I'd like to request a 'Spongebob' card. I know, what a stupid idea, right? Well, listen up...

He should be like Dimmys and Jaw-jaws. A sort of 'how much lower will Lego sink' kinda thing. So, something as equally repulsive would be nice. And yes, I'm asking you for one because I have no ideas. Maybe some form of damage reduction? I mean, he's full of holes. Who says they're not stabbing and gunshot wounds?

Anyway, just follow your instincts. We can fine tune later...

Thanks, man!
Timedude
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:42 pm

AAAAAAAAAArgh the horror the horror spongebob has even invaded into the minds of the purest people, all is lost, the world will be over soon.

all i can think of is that he probably has the ability to absorb damage and water. and have the ability to annoy people to death.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:41 pm

I will make one but he won't be worth putting on the battle field i mean he will have like armor 1d6 -4 and things like that i hate sponge bob so this will be a good way to relse anger at the sponge.