Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

[]

Post by cleanupcrew » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 pm

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Wed May 26, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Post by Archduke » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Archduke Ato prepares an emergency speech to the Allied Nations
[quote=''Archduke Ato'']
The Archduchy of Space Austria recognizes the concerns of the Trattorian high council, you must understand, we are not yet as established as most in the galactik scene, Parliament thought it wise to put on a "show of force" in the attempts to cement ourselves as more than the punching bag of the powers that be. However I do not ask pardon, the people's actions are my personal responsibility, whether I am leader or scapegoat, I take full responsibility for Parliament's decision, but while we do consider the state of Trattoria an enemy, we do not have current resources for total war.
Understand that our view of the universe is vastly different than yours, many Peaches grow up seeing a world in which they are unwanted, slaughtered like sheep for the amusement of the sick. We are more than mere dimmys! We are not animals! And when we take power we must show that we mean business. We will stand up for our rights as real minifigs, and nit allow the color of our ABS to get in our way. We do not condone the actions of terrorists, however we condemn the actions of anti-peach groups. I do understand that I speak to a people of flesh tones, yellows, and others. We do not take a peach supremacist stance (save Von Ernst, but he has his reasons) on issues. We wish to treat all figures with equality. And I shall seek to be a better ruler in the future. I'm sorry I cannot be as concise as usual, but I shall continue to address concerns as our Empire leaves the period of its violent creation, and nears growth for the greater good.
[/quote]
Last edited by Archduke on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Trattorian Foreign Relations Department wrote:To Archduke Ato Hapsbrik,

The Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria and its people have no concept of "marriage" or "love" or any other such fictions. Therefore prima facie I will have to decline your proposal.

The Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria believes that you have demonstrated good faith in outlining a constructive future direction for your nation. Although your nation's past mistakes will not be entirely forgotten, the international community and the Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria will observe your future actions for sincerity.

Science bless Trattoria.

Dr. Xianghao
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

[]

Post by cleanupcrew » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:08 am

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Wed May 26, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:54 am

Trattorian Foreign Relations Department wrote:The Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria and its people have no concept of "marriage" or "love" or any other such fictions invented by lesser races. Therefore prima facie I will have to decline your proposal.
Why not, I've always got the impression that Tratts would be in the biggest need of some sex downtime.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:23 am

Duerer wrote:
Trattorian Foreign Relations Department wrote:The Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria and its people have no concept of "marriage" or "love" or any other such fictions invented by lesser races. Therefore prima facie I will have to decline your proposal.
Why not, I've always got the impression that Tratts would be in the biggest need of some sex downtime.
Wiki says:
"Combined with heavy under-population, plentiful resources, and Level 7 Tek, the Allied Nations consistently ranks Trattoria as having one of the highest qualities of life in the Brikverse.
In exchange, Trattoria lacks or bans many activities that other countries in the Brikverse take for granted. There is no sex, no romance/marriage, no drugs (except for RbT, which has by now been quashed/cured), no metal music, no violence, etc., a lifestyle which minifigs outside of Trattoria believe is abhorrent. Foreigners are not exempt from these bans within Trattoria, including the infamous ban on foreigner public displays of affection and a ban on chewing gum.
Reproduction is conducted artificially by BlueGene Inc. (a quasi-government-owned corporation), with heavy genetic engineering geared towards maximizing intelligence, and marriage is replaced by an 18-year legal contract to raise a child, often assigned to a male and female Trattorian via lottery. Excessively wealthy Trattorians are excluded from the lottery, however, in order to assign children to relatively equal-income households and thus ensure equality of opportunity. Trattorians are actually physically incapable of romantic love or sex."
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:51 am

*don't ask me why the 1st picture is huge, I did this from work on my break. will upload better pictures after work*

Alexander Shulga, Galacian Imperator wrote:This is the third time in the past 24 hours I've been called to make a comment to the AN. Space Austria is a rogue state, they openly endorse peach supremacism through the groups that they support, and they hide behind the protection of their allies... Other than that I have no further comment, I have better things to do than watch Peaches try to woo Trattorian Prudes, and stupid people preach about how great they are when no one asked... Just so we are clear at how little I give a shit about the AN right now.. I'm going to let one of my subordinates take it from here
The Feed switches to another channel..

Imagexxxa
Ozzy Yarmoshuk, Minor Regional Military Governor wrote: The video feed is very low quality, and the individual in the green helmet has clearly been smoking something coming from the sound of his voice and probably drunk too

WHATS UP, FUCK MOTHER?!
Trump, I guess when 5 or 6 people agree with whatever you say on Twatter, then it's justified, but let me tell you man, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, no one else has any idea what the fuck you're saying, ever. Sounds to me like those prep schools you went to were just for rich daddy's boys. because they didnt teach you anything about how to speak like a coherent minifig-being you toupee head brikgoloid half-wit.

And Doctor Z.. Zinghow??..Listen.. I wouldn't wanna marry an upstart peach neither, but sometimes I think you need to get out and go get laid, test tube babies are so uptight. Its not doin ya any good.

Imperator Shulga wanted ya'll to know, Austria, we killed some of your dudes, Arhus is gonna be a shitshow for the ages, you better stay out of it and let your elders duke it.. You don't know what you're getting yourselves into. And we'd be surprised if your allies even keep you around judging from what you brought onto Arhus without the Magikstrate's sanction and they're none too happy... We're BOMBING the Magikstrate and even we have to agree with them on that.

Peace the fuck out

oh.. and one more thing.

The connection gets terminated, seemingly from an outside source, probably someone at the AN's switchboard finally putting an end to Yarmoshuk's rant
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Archduke

Post by Archduke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 am

My sincere apologies, I was raised in a political field in which arranged marriages for political gain were commonplace. I think that was the relaxation-schnapps talking. No matter, I shall ammend my previous statements, I arrived to a blood soaked quadrant, my assumption had been that the inner planets would not be a friend of ours, I knew that dirastic measures had to be taken in order to secure ourselves as an Empire and a peach-state. I spent many years in Isolation and did not know of the ramifications of the AN arms limiting bans. We have taken these things into account and are in the process of dismantaling the weapons in question. However we are by no means defenseless. I direct your attention to the screen, here you can see an advanced military drill.
We will not be quashed as easily as you might imagine. We are a strong people, and we at a resourceful people. But though I do lay claim to several neutral planets which were once part of the Hapsbrik Empire, I have no query with the inner planets at this time.
Now, as I have already stated, we have begun our phase of growth, in which we need diplomacy far more than weaponry. I myself hope to enter my Empire into prosperity and alliance.

Addressing the speeches given subsequently to my first;
Though I do not agree with mr. Drumph's policy, I do offer that he send all peach immigrants in our direction, we have space for some odd 500 billion, and they will be given good jobs in production, fighting or the sciences. Free education and health care will be provided upon their arrival.

And to the Galatians, I heed you to end your attacks on IM forces, I admire your Empire, but if you continue down this patch of destruction and violence, you will be met with an unstoppable tide of death.

To close, I thank you all for listening, I hope our relations will improve in the future.
Natalya wrote:
Image Image

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 am

all this talking is great but somebody needs to shoot somebody already

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Some dudes already got shot on Arhus, although Austria was just a co-belligerent who chose to side with the defenders.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:44 pm

ImageEdward Durden addresses the BrikVerse. by The Vengeful One, on Flickr
Edward Durden wrote:"Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and attack helicopters of the AN and the BrikVerse. You may be wondering who I am. The name's Durden, Edward Durden, and as you may or may not know, I am currently the emperor of The Commonwealth of Tyleria, which has recently won it's independence from the oppressive Britannians. On behalf of my country and it's united peoples, I would like to give a hearty greeting to the BrikVerse, and a hearty middle finger to the growing list of countries Tyleria is currently at war with.

Regarding current events, I must say I am rather pleased with the recent events in Galacia; it gladdens my heart to see a strong leader back in control of a strong nation, rather than a weak fool. I must, however, advise the Galacians not to be overly reckless in who they attack; they have a right to defend themselves, but the incursion of more M-Throne troops into the BrikVerse would not be good for anyone, regardless of who they think are their allies. Have we already forgotten the lessons taught to us by the Immortals? Foreign invaders from another galaxy are by their very nature a grave threat to the fragile state of our own galaxy, regardless of what they claim to serve as the "greater good". The Imperial Magikstrate and the Zjednoczona Rzeczpospolita Polska, as well as the Space Austrians, have unfortunately chosen to ally themselves with these foreign invaders. But I urge these three great nations, who I have no quarrel with, to consider this: when all their enemies have been vanquished, who do they think the M-Thronians will turn their hungry eyes to next? The Immortals have already proven that these extra-galactic empires are more than willing to stab even their closest allies in the back, and I do not trust these M-Thronians any more than I trust the Immortals. Let us not fight amongst ourselves—there will be time enough for that later—but rather focus on expelling these foreign invasions and preventing more of them."

Edward Durden, First Emperor of The Commonwealth of Tyleria
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 am

*A broadcast comes in from the outskirts of reitropolis*
Obergruppenführer Sauer wrote:
Greetings people and peaches of the brikverse
*In the distance their are sounds of fighting*
The willingness of the AN to negotiate with peach scum betrays to all the galaxy its true purpose in aiding the destruction of the yellow race!
*Gunshots can be heard just a few metres away*
Furthermore I pledge to personally ensure the destruction of all peaches in the ayanami and surrounding sectors!
*The broadcast cuts off abruptly*
Image Image

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 am

TheVengefulOne wrote:Reproduction is conducted artificially by BlueGene Inc. (a quasi-government-owned corporation), with heavy genetic engineering geared towards maximizing intelligence
Like this?
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:10 am

bluegenocide inc
Image Image

Archduke

Post by Archduke » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:42 pm

The Hall Begins to Reek of alcohol... two figures approach the speaking area, evidently having pushed their way past security, stumbling and clearly wasted beyond control... The War profiteers lick their lips, the moment they have waited for is finally here...

Brothers Cissaro wrote:
Heloooooooooo Brikheads. We've been thinking, and we put our heads together. You see we haven't, we're not liking some of your policy. you see your trade embargoes suuuuuuuck. Why can't we just all give each other stuff? It makes no sense. And so cuz we're the bessssst fellas in the galaxyverse, we're gonna have all you people open the trade thingies. Or else we're gonna go to war with all of you punks. It's cool to share your stuff, so just do it so you don't have to die, okay?
They are quickly rushed off the stage, but the damage is already done.
:studgod:

(Quick note: New Grenswick soldiers are made from volcano/jungle explorers, and for vehicles they use armored cars.)
Natalya wrote:
Image Image