Kult of the Darkness (alliance)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Re: Kult of the Darkness (alliance)

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Just realised I didn't post this on this thread.
Hello there.
:wtc:
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 am

Hey, can someone tell me what's been going on while I've been away? As in, how's the war coming on? :rule7:
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Random stuff, basically, I think the war is on hold while 99% of the players have strange conversations in this thread.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Wars that start in the General Discussion forum, stay in the General Discussion forum

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:50 am

Doesn't look like much has been going on, so I shall try and change that... :twisted:
Mainly by updating my armoury.
Remember how I said I don't really have any SHIPS??
Well guess what.
Now I do.
Only one, but it's a goodun.
PICS COMING SOON!

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Well, this war didn't last long. With almost everyone from the kult dead, I guess I'm on my own... :fu:
Doesn't mean Alkeria are giving up. Just means we have to expand even more. And I have one other thing to say....

<INCOMING TRANSMISSION...>
<NETWORK SECURE>
<LOCATION= "UNKOWN">

Hiremas Alkerith: This is Hiremas Alkerith, reporting on all channels. Recently, one of our outposts suffered a disaster. Our help, when it finally arrived found nothing but a couple of survivors clinging to their dead friend's c̷̢̧̛̖̖̼̼͔͉̞͜͜o̶̧̨̝̻̮̝̺̬͍̭͙̿̽̚̚ͅr̴̛͚͓̜̂̏͛͛̍͛̐͒̍́̚̚̚ṗ̷̞̪̺̩̩̲͕̟̇̿̋̃̂̊̀̿̐̅̕͝s̶̡̢̲̱̞͙͉͖͔̰̞̊͛̆͆̀̊̐̑̏̚ͅę̷̛̯̺̠̑̀͒̀̽̄s̵͉͈̫̩͍̭̞̟̭̦̯̞͎͐̒̉̽̈́̏̌̈̌̚, floating in an ocean that was once their home. Our records found they had sent out a distress beacon to the other members of the kult, but were met with dead silence. They later tried to contact us, but their comm <corrupted> was destroyed, and so their transmissions never reached us. I was appalled. APALLED, by the lack of care shown by my fellow allies. It was only when <corrupted> they had not reported for a few days that we sent out a rescue party and saved the survivors. They are now in intensive care, and may <corrupted> suffered life c̶̯̫̫͍͔̊̄͘h̷̡̢̙͇̪̫̲̀̎͗͗̈́̌̀̍̕͜͝á̸̧͍̱̳̮̞͔͍͎͆̄̎̓̽͜͝͠ͅń̵̢̝̦̤̥͓̺̗̈́́̎g̴̡̥̟̙̗̩̭͇̲͍̞̫̖̈́̇̇̉̂̅͗̎̀̈́̚̚i̵̢̝̳̤͒̓̆͋̈́n̴̢̤͖̻͗̅͝ģ̶͍̪̠͈̥̍͋̊̍͒͝ injuries."

Hiremas Alkerith: Not only was thi-
<NETWORK LOST>
<RECONNECTING...>
<NETWORK LOST>
<RECONNECTING...>
<AUDIO=:tup>
<VIDEO=:tdn>
Hiremas Alkerith: -̴̨̨̣̜̤̹̩̒̽̒̋͛͑̕ͅö̴̢̝̰̱̗̦͚͎̙̗̗́̀̃͑̃̽̄̀̈̎̊̍̚͝͠t̵̛͙͙̝̹̟͖͈̜͔̺̱̳̣̎̀͒̐͊ͅͅḩ̸̧̙̗̯͈̙̰͈͖̹͗͝ȩ̶̨͍͒̀̃̿͂͆̀̒̚̚̚͝ŗ̴̘̣̜̥͒ ̷̨̙̗̆̄̔̅̿͆͂̽̌̈́̕͘m̵̤͇̤̬̙̀̎̈́͋̇͒͗͐͋̉́̊̆è̴̡̢͎͚̰̩̘̳̩̿͜m̵̡̡͓͇͓̬̯̫͙̺̋̆͝b̷̡͓̝͕̠̤̞̬̯̫͎̓̈̆̾̿͑̕̕e̷̢̟͓͖̗̞͍̍͌̌͂̊r̶͔͍̼̟̍͋̿͊̍͝͝ṣ̵͉̞̹̣̹̭̗̻͔̝̱̻̪̈́̂̆̄͑̀͑̕͜ ̷̢̨̟̦̯̮̲̞͓̠͚̪̻̋͐̍́̈́̊͌͐͆͝ͅḩ̸̗̝̮͌̑̈͗́͛̎̐͝a̷̛̼̦̦̲̥͂͆̔̓̂͝v̵̛̤̥̻̞͕͖͌̋̍͐͂̽̀́͂̀̆͜͠ͅe̷̫̳̗̤͙̘̾͗͒̕ͅ not been active for a considerable length of time. We are unsure what has happened to them, and we do not intend to. It is possible that they have simply been undergoing techni <corrupted> issues. Ḇ̴̡̯̖̤͓͇̫͍͙̘͚̇̑͊̈́u̶̖̟̺̭̲͔̔̉̓͌̅̽̕̕͜t̴̮̲̲̘͖͓̠̲̻͕͙͓͔͊́̚ ̶̡̧̜͖̲̱͚̹͑̽m̸̬̦̯͔̿̏̊̀̿͑͘y̵̟̲̩͈̞̠̦̮͑̀̊̃̔́͋͜͝ͅ ̴̢̧̛͕̪͈̹͈̤̺̻̙̤̲͇͌̆̓̀̀͝ͅp̶̨̹̘̞̰͉̹̺͕̠̙̮̖̠̏͋̀͌̃̉̎̄̓͑͜ŏ̶̢̢͔̬̙̪͖̝̇̾͋̏̈͆̏̂̀̂̀͂̊̃į̷̨̛̜̤̜̻̙̦̞̉̒͛̔͆̾̇̎́̈́̇̂͝n̶̰̯̬̳͙̤̯̩̫͖͕̟̪͑͆̍͂̄̏̆͘ͅͅt̷̨̰̪̟̬͚̜̪̮̯̺̩͒̔͝ ̵̨̧̧̮̗̗͓̜̟̅̃̓͌͑́̋̋̆͋̈́͗͠͠ỉ̴̠̺̹͖̲̼̜̩͖̲͌̀̊̈́͌̋̄̕͘͝s̶͕̯̝͔͖͆̈́̊̂͒̇̀͝͠͝ ̷̨̛̛̟̱͚̘͓̜̘̺̗̦͗͛̈̀̋̑͆̕̚͠t̴̻̉̆͒͑̿͐̄̈́̇̊́͐͘͝ḣ̷̦̹̮̖͔͓̫͓̹̪̏͂̅̆̓͛͌̾̐͘ͅí̷̛̭͉̤̪̻͖̘͈̺̲̥̗̇͗̈̿͋̅̽͌̾̚̚͝s̸̬̫̱̹͕̑̀̄͝.̶̧̜̘̭͍͇̞̽̾̀̒͆̉̒͐͒͗͛̅̚ ̸̡̨̳̗̙̙̺̣̱̳͖̝͔́́̓͋͆̍́̔͐̃̉͝͠. As our allies they were supposed to protect us, and in this they have failed. I have personally never supported their cause, and therefore I see no reason to remain in their organisation. Therefore, I announce this is the E̶͙̘̘̰̳͖̻̪͔̬͇̬͐́̑͐̋̚͜n̴̡̩͚͖̯͈̠͙̠̗̎̐͆͊͛̈́́͛͛́̈́d̸̨̠̳͙̺̭͇̖̲̣̯̆. I repeat, the END. Alkeria and our alliance are no longer a part ŏ̷͍̘̿̓̎́̉́̂̌̓́͑͘͜f̶̣͎̱͙͈̠̏̓̆̐̏́̾̌͜ͅ ̷̪͔̈̊̊͊́̈̈́̒̂̓̏͘͠ţ̶̞̙̭̮̟͔̲̱̗̠̯̭̼͍̓͊͑̓̈͑̏̈́͘̕͝h̶̜̬̝̫̅̆̿͌̀̊̓̑͗̐͜ͅę̸̣̘̈͐̉ ̸͙̹͖̦̻̦̩̹̊͂̀̉̿̌̔̉̍̑͌͗͐̕͝k̸͉͍̜̠̝̓͌̍̊̀̔̂̆̾̊̓̃͘͜͝ù̵͎̏̆̈́̒͆̓̎̆͌̽̊̚l̷̲͓̞̦͉̰͖̯͊͛̉̏̑̐̈́̉̋͐͘͘͝t̶̮̯̘̦͎̮̞͉͍͈͎̹͒͜ ̵̛̲̰̽͂͐͊̚͝͝ő̸̙̄̌͠͝f̶̱͓̠̪͖̺̝̖͔͆̌̐̊̓̾́͂͛̐͌͘̕ ̴̝͇͒̾̾̾̔̄̍̋̕̕̕͠ḑ̶̹͈̜̳̱̲̪̯̍̿̃̈́́̏̀̈́̓̄͊͊̆̚͜ä̸͎̮̙͉̮̝̯́́̐ŕ̶̟̮͇̪͈̬̺͈̱̣̙̫̠̔̓͂͗̓͝k̵̡̠͓̂̇͊̍̏̊̊͆̿̽n̸̢̛̑͒̌͂̎͊̋̚̚͝e̷̢̝̦̫̘̦̼̠̝͉̤͌̂́̽̉̿̋͒͝͝͠s̴̨̥͈͎̫̠̒͐̓͜s̵̝͕͙̯̟̖̩̖̤̗͍̦̅͋̑̌͆̽̾̌̋̍̊̓̐̾͘ͅ, until perhaps future events cause <corrupted> -e- <corrupted>.
<AUDIO LOST>
<VIDEO=:tup>

Hiremas Alkerith: -repeat, Alkeria and her alliance are leaving ̸̨̧̢̼͇̠̻̭͙͖͙̩̹̱͎̳͇̟̬͕͖̫̤̜̺̤̼̹̖̼̪̩̠̳̬̭̖̤̊͌́͋̐̆͆̾̀̽́̈́̉̏̃̍̓̈̈̃̇̄̓̓͋̽̚̕͘͠͝t̷̛̛̛̩̪͂̏̊͒̈́̓́̽̔͑̓͊̑́̒̀̿̇̒̿̀͊͊̾͗̀̌͒̋̃̈͂̿̈́́͐̀̂͠h̵̨̧̛̛̛͖̤͚̮͙̜͚͇̻͓̯͙̞͖̔͑͐̈̐͊̈͐̀̈͒͛͗̑̓̿̾̈́̅̄̎̿̔̌͑͆̓̐̓͑̐́͛̒̕͘͝͝ͅe̵̢̧̢̨͕̻͇̖̰̱̺̖̪͍̜͖̜̪͎̰̘̯̭̘̲̱̹͖̠͔̗͍̖̼̹̹͚̫̙͛̾̅̊̏̚ͅ ̵̠̻̒̈͛͝ǩ̸̨̨̨̡̢̛̰̳̱͕̺͚͙̘͙̬̥̳̝̙͎̱̼͚̤̟̱̙͔̠̻̹̔̉̋̅́̂͂̉͋̇̊̓̒̀̀̎̏͋̀̀͗̑̎̓̒͂̓̔̌̂̿̓̓̇̃͘̕͘̚͠͝͝͝ũ̷̡̨̨͈̻̜̦̪̟͎̤͓̬̱̺̤͍̘̻͕̠͙̰̹̪͔̗͖̦̪͜͜ͅͅļ̷̨̧̧̨̛̮͍̜͎̤̙͚̖̻̳̹̖̣̜̩̺͍̠̼̣̞͍̮̞̦̥͓̻̦̤͔̮̗̖͈͉̉̏͜ͅͅt̵̨̨̛̛̛͙̲̹̩͓̗̞͈̭̦͍̪͈̳̙̙̻̜̹̙̱̥̮̺̲̩͖̹̮̘͌͊̆̅͑̀͌̊͋̈́́͊̏͆͐̑̆̽͌̐̉͂̓̆͂̑͊̎̈͗̎̾̅͑̽̉͘͘͘͝ ̴̨̛̬̝̩̯̗͍͉̣̹͎͚̙́͂͆̓͋̓̇͋͊̏̅͆̓̎͆͋̔͋̊͋̃̐̐́̋̉́̇͌̇̑̀̎̊̄͑̆͒͛͑̾͛̒̄̚͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͠ We are, however, still at war with Praetoria and the Omegalon empire. We despise their activities and their power will be stipped from them piece, by piece. We will kill their men, we will kill their leaders, we will destroy their infrastructure w̵̢̨͇͔̺̙̮͇͉͚͖̤̪̳̮̰̥̙̩̦͖̖̙͕͇̏͊͐͒́͗̾̀̌̅̈́̅͗̚͘͘͝͝͝e̶̢͓̝͖̞͎͓̭̳̮̤̺̯̤̥͂̏̾́̀̆̎͒̆͌̎͂̂͌̂̃̈́͐͌̌͒̀͗̊̿̀̓̋̎̂͂͆̆͆͒͛̚͝͝ͅ ̷̢̧̧̣̣͕͉͉̩̖̺͕͓͈͖͆̋̔̓̾̿̑̆͋̏̉̓͋͛͑͗͊̔̌́̓́̔̽̑̈́̂̅͑̌̄̋̃̐̀̋͛̀́̐̌̚͘̕͝͝w̸̧̨̮͖̣̣̗̰͓͈̲̲͉͕̫̟̫̙̟̏͘̕ȉ̸̡̧̡̨̹͖̮̦̪̗̯̫͓̺̦̬̦̺̜̘͈͉̪͚̰̩͙̺̼̦͔̮̬̜̭̻͕̘̩̹̹̥̲͖͉̹̱̦̪̏́̾̈́͘ͅͅl̵̥̮͔͍̲̥̙̱̪̋͗̍̉̐̊̈́̔͠͠ͅl̸̡̡̝̭͚̦̖͚̠̩̮̝̗͇̱̣͍̤͔͓̤͈̺̺̻͇͍̮̅̀ ̵̢̧̢̠̙̙͎̲̻͕̜̹̤̘̠̝͈̦̖̱̜̫͈͍̰͍̹͖̮͎͖̙͉͖̬̯̠̭̙̱̥͖͙͚̫͇̼͙͕̹͑̏̂̾̏̀̔͐̎́̃̎͆̏͆́̀͘ͅͅm̶̡̛̛̛̖̳̬̬̱̻̭̠̻͖͕̩̳͖̠̘͙̦͔̌̃̎͋̌͆̋̈̈́̄̌͌̄̈́̉͆̒̿͛̍̈́̄̂̑̏̏͒́̔̄̒̒̊́͗̆͂̑̉̓̈́͘͘̚͝͠͠ä̷̧̡̢̡̳̙̯̘̗̳͉̝͇͔͈̭̤̬̫̣̫̪͍̠̲̝̩͈͌͒̊̽̓̉́̍̂̉̈̓̇͒̄͘̚͜͜͜͜ͅk̴̨̛̫͔̯̝̺̘͌̽̍̀̓͂̈́̂̄̀̉̽̓͐͌͘͠͠ę̷̨̡̡̢͙̱̫͕̜̬͇͇͚̣̲̱̟̻̗̼̪̮̗̳͙̬̬̀̈́̔͑̓̆̍̍̑̃̒̎̽͂̐̈́̍̄̇̈́͐͋̄̈́̌̋̽͘̕̕͠͝͠͠͠ ̵̧̨̛̛̛͍̺̠̖̰͎͉̠͓̥̳̟̪̙̥͊͊̿̽̽͛̇̄̃̎̅͆̉̀̏͌̎͛͒̀͐͛̒́͛̆̃̀̈́̓͒̉͆̊̈́̈̕̕̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͠t̸̢̠͎̲͎̣̖̼͕͉́͑̆͒̂̽́̽͛̑͐̎͒͛̑̈́́̍͘͠h̶̡̛͍̘̪͎̻̗̠̜̔̇͒͗̓̒̓̊̉̾̽͂͋̾̏̌̉̑͐̀̐́̌͌̒̌̄́̐̕͜͝͝ȩ̸̛̛̪͚̭̫̻̗̣͉̦̞͈̞͕̮̱̪͎̳̤̭͔͉͉̞̮͙̙̜̠̳͓͊̍̒̔͂̔̑̐́̀͆̔̄͗̾̊̑̓̊̿̒̔̍͌͂͋̑͆̓͊̎͗́̊̈́̔̍͒̀̌͂́͘̕͘͠͝ͅm̸̧̧̨̨̨̛̱̻̥̺͚̣̙̼͉͉̯̹̻̣͖͖̫̏̔͒̊̑͗́̄̎̑̍̋̔͊͊̾̈̅̽̓̅̑̎͗̿̇̾̅͊̊͛̏̃̒̂͆͋̉́̐̈́͘͘̚̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ ̸̧̛̳͍̘͍̹͖͉̘̰͚̤͔̖̹͔̣̜͚̰͕͓͙̜̙̝̻̱̩̹͉̣̟͓͎͕̘͙̳̤̝̟̥̑͐̋͐͌̃̀̀̀̍͋͑̓̄̽̉̈́̕b̶̛̛̤̼̖̯̯̑͆͒̊̓̏̾͛͐̽̾̓̈́̽̎̾̌̓̀͛͒̽̿̅̅̆͊̊̐̃̄͊͐̌̈́̊͐̿̅̀̀̿̏̿͛͊͌͘̕̕͠͝ḛ̵̛̖̝̜̪̰͙̠̺̥̳̬̥̙̗̮̻̪̗͓̈͂͂̔̋͌̋̽̂̌̈́͊̈̉͋͑̒̂̿̈́̓̈̅̆̇̉̌͗̉͆̆̈́͒̈́̔̃͋̎̊̎̑̔̚̚͠͝͝ͅg̷̡̨̢̨̢̨̬̖͔̗̦̣̮̗͔̟̠͉̗̠̪̖̗̪̯̫͇̳̯̣̱̹͉̻͈̗̻̯̦̺̹̝̮͈͉̞͋̀̈́̋̆̾̋̿͊̌̀͑͗͋̀͆̏̑͋͌̊̆́̾̕͜͜͜͜͠ ̵̢̧̢̡̧̛͓͎͕͉̝̺̪̗̭̣̜̭̯̯̬̣̣̦͎̭͉̼̬͙̫͚̠̱̹̊͌̀̉͂̓̔͊̓́͒̄̒̀̈̔̋̆̔̈́̇̾͒̒͌͑̋̏͂̄̌͛̍͊͘͜͠f̵̛̛̛̥̪̫̃͛̅͋͗͑̐͊̏̈́̏͒̋̏̀͊͗̈́̂͋́͑̉͂̒̑̆̍̅̂͘͘̕͘͝͝͝ǫ̷̡̧̨͚̦͚͉͎̲̯̲̘̳̟̖̝̞̟̯̤̻̭͉͎̫̍͑͑͒͐̽̈́̅̎̈̓̉͋͌̑̕͘͜͝͝ͅͅr̵̛̟͚̪͉͓̺̈́̅́̆̐́̈́̈́̌͒͌̋̾͑̓̀́̄̓͆͒͑̽͊̒̐̂̃̄͗̑͗̔̓̕͝ ̵̢̡̛̣͍̭͚̞͉̹̥͖͇͚͍̫̪̜̰̘̼͇̻̥͚̗͈̩̣̺̈́̉̍͌̈̽͂̓̋̋̍́̀͋͒̾̂̇̈́̽̔͗̒̃͑̋́̇̓̓͆̓͘̚̕m̸̧̨̢̢̨̢̨̙̲̟̙̩̭̳͔͕̦̦͇̰͎͇̮͚͈͖̖̰͇̝̫͔͕̝̘͉͚̥̼͉̦̜̳̙͓͎̮͉̯͓̬̺̾̃́̅͗̍̾̿͌̏̆̂̄͛̽̿̌͗͆̆̒͌̈́͒̊̽̒̓͂̅͒̌͋̾̄͒̊̄͌͒̑̄͌́͘̕͝͠͝͝ę̵̛̮̮͔͚̣̻̩̞̖̹͖̪̂͗̆̅̏́͂͑̊̀͗̈̎͜͠ͅr̷̢̧̨̨̛̩̪̮̦͈̰̱̮̫̯̤̦̗̬̯̤̩̺̹͉͔̪͚̬̥͈̙͎̙̠̤̭͎̙͙̤̪̠̠̿̽́̏̎̽́̈́̋̋̍̾͌̉̅͆͋̂̊͋̑͒̉̃͑̇̆͒͂̊̀̽͒͊͒̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͝ç̷̡̢̡̧̳̟̤̲͉̗̺̹͚̯̞͓̳̻͇̖̠̻̱͈̫̹̥͈̺͎͕̘̮͔̲̣̯̥̫͇̩̳̳̬̦͍̽̄̐̍̔͛̈́̑͆͐̈͂͌͒͋͛̈́̊̀͑̽͜͝ͅŷ̷̯͇͎̘͕̤̜̝̜̳͖̜̠͉͚͕̥͕̦̲̲̲̞̹̭̮͚̥̗̫̮͉̦̝̂͜-

<NETWORK LOST>
<RECONNECTING...>
<NETWORK ESTABLISHED>
<VIDEO=:tdn>

Hiremas Alkerith: -death I have experienced these... outbursts. However, what I said is true. We see them as wrong, and we must destroy them, in order to protect our people and other people whom they have harmed. We are willing to form an alliance with any other factions who believe in similar ideals, and in the meantime will continue to expand out to new frontiers, building our army in the process. This-
<NETWORK LOST>
<RECONNECTING...>
<NETWORK UNAVAILABLE>

Well... that was long.
And weird. :wtc:

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Post by Omega Prime » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Well, I tried a Forum Battle in the summer, but it didn't work out, and lately I've had school, shit, friends, and other things(Like EVE Online - that game)... so yea.

Also, we did offer you help in times of need a while back. Wow, ungrateful jerks.
-Gen. Kage
Commander of Omegalon Space Forces
Elet
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:39 am

Experiencing network disruptions in your video, audio, and diplomatic communiqués? Misaka Analytics offers some of the lowest latency, highly reliable intergalactic Internet service at competitive, affordable rates. We can provide service across the galaxy and in participating satellite galaxies, with our dedicated field technicians coming directly to you to satisfy your needs. Visit www.misaka.tr or reach out to one of our customer service representatives to discuss our wide array of coverage plans.

Misaka Analytics - The smartest company in the universe

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 am

lol, Sounds good. But can you be traced on that?

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:53 pm

Misaka Analytics Sales Team wrote:Image
Misaka Analytics Inc. Sales & Marketing, External Sales Communications & Support Team, Emerging Markets Group
September 23, G.R. 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Misaka Analytics has a strong commitment to protecting our users' privacy. We hold the highest ethical standards in the industry, and the satisfaction and security of our users is our highest priority. Our users have chosen to place their trust and confidence in us, and these relationships are at the foundation of who we are as a company and our continued success. We promise to never exploit our users' confidential data for our or any others' material gain*, but rather only in their service†. We take great efforts to ensure that your identity and your valued information remain safe with us while we provide you with the most innovative and industry-disrupting digital services in the local galactic cluster.

We hope this answers your question, and feel free to contact us again for a complimentary sales consultation so that we can discuss how Misaka can help you achieve your goals.

*Per Misaka's confidential settlement agreement in the case Lang v. Misaka Analytics Inc. in the 30th District Court of the Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria, the firm is entitled to alternative definitions of "promise" and "never" defined wherein per applicable local, national, and international false advertising laws.
†Per the judgement in Kracauer v. Misaka Analytics Inc. in the 2nd Federal Court of Appeals of the United Systems Alliance, the sale of user data to advertisers has been deemed in the interest of users of Misaka services and therefore permissible under the condition that this disclaimer is included.

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 am

Hmmm... sounds interesting.
We have a new facility in development and my allies and I have decided to purchase this network service for all of our communications in the Magikallenic cloud. However, if you try to find out the location of our homeworld, all your workers will be declared KOS. We thank you for offering us your services, and accept them with gratitude. May even the lowliest rats in your homes sleep well this night. :wtc:

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Is this the edgy noob pact?
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Hamahaki
Officer

Post by Hamahaki » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:27 am

Yep
I think it is like a war that is trying to happen but not really
Banned from both brikwars discords 3 times

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:Is this the edgy noob pact?
This is like EPéEN 2.0, I wonder if anything will happen this time round?

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Post by Omega Prime » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:Is this the Edgy N00b Squad?
:ftfy: lol
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat