Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly (BW Politics Thread)

Post by BriksKrieg » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:
Kastrenzo wrote:MS Paint, lmao
lul

If you don't mind me asking, were in space/ how close to Shivarian space is Galacian space? In the inter brikverse relations thread, I have a category that's supposed to show different brikverse factions that are nearby.
http://brikwars.com/wiki/images/thumb/0 ... harcan.png

I mislabeled my own empire on my own map, like a champ.

"Galacia" on this map is actually the Gold Sector, which is mostly dominated by them but there's like 69 other factions from there, too
:boss: lul
I have a couple flags id like to showoff, but I don't have ms paint(I has a MAC computer). Whut would recomend for creating the flags online. Or should I just take a pic of the drawn flag and post that. Or does it really matter?
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:55 pm

just upload it to flickr or something

I almost said photobucket :troll:
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:just upload it to flickr or something
Ok
Kastrenzo wrote:I almost said photobucket :troll:
you mean "photofuckit" :warhead:
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Earlier Today

A statement from the Volhinyan Royal Army Command, during a state of emergency

Image2017-11-13_12-42-52 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

General Guba: Greetings esteemed representatives of the AN. This may be the first time our nation has addressed you since we have joined many revolutions ago, I speak on behalf of the Volhinyan Minifigs of the Gold Sector's northern systems.. Catastrophe has struck our nation and our Kynaz, our Monarch, his lordship Magadan the 2nd was lost in battle today, he died without an heir. due to the laws of succession of our people, our Queen may only act as regent and cannot claim the throne for herself.. and our Royal Army has taken control of the government in this time of crisis

Our small state is in danger of ripping itself to peices, the Royalists want our Queen on the throne, while others want to kill her and abolish the Monarchy.. We cannot work on resolving our own problems and keep the Galacian wolves to the south away from our gates at the same time.

At this time we would like to announce that our state is willing to enter talks to create or join an alliance.. Unless the Galacian Imperiya acknowledges our independence, we cannot trust that they will won't attempt to destroy all we have built

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:Earlier Today

A statement from the Volhinyan Royal Army Command, during a state of emergency

Image2017-11-13_12-42-52 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

General Guba: Greetings esteemed representatives of the AN. This may be the first time our nation has addressed you since we have joined many revolutions ago, I speak on behalf of the Volhinyan Minifigs of the Gold Sector's northern systems.. Catastrophe has struck our nation and our Kynaz, our Monarch, his lordship Magadan the 2nd was lost in battle today, he died without an heir. due to the laws of succession of our people, our Queen may only act as regent and cannot claim the throne for herself.. and our Royal Army has taken control of the government in this time of crisis

Our small state is in danger of ripping itself to peices, the Royalists want our Queen on the throne, while others want to kill her and abolish the Monarchy.. We cannot work on resolving our own problems and keep the Galacian wolves to the south away from our gates at the same time.

At this time we would like to announce that our state is willing to enter talks to create or join an alliance.. Unless the Galacian Imperiya acknowledges our independence, we cannot trust that they will won't attempt to destroy all we have built
The STFU would like to give it's condolences to the peoples of the Independant Volhinyan Systems, and would like to send a delegate to talk, any available time is fine, if our offer is accepted. Any way we can help is an option.

To Space Austira;
Prezidant Chonnor Mikel: "Ato, it would be my pleasure to meet personally with I you if possible. I do not have any pressing topic in mind, however, I am interested in a potential alliance between our two nations."

Delagate Morta Flgar: "If you choose to accept, please contact Shivarian Relations with a date and place."

Volhinyans, you are also welcome to join the Federalist Territorial Pact.
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Reporter: The Space Austrian leader and his wife expressed their condolences to the kingdom of Volhinya, he told us, quote "You have our sentiments, and we hope that you will be granted independence. I will be sending my top diplomat to speak with your government once things quiet down..
Reporter: The diplomat the Emperor is speaking of is widely believed to be Adim Krüger, who was crucial in negotiations with other powers. Space Austrian citizens should be aware that the group of extremists that killed the Volhinyan king have also shown hostility to our allies in arms, and have no support from Space Austrian groups.
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 am

Oburst-FuhrerGeneral, Mklar Chaan: I feel it is the responsibility of our people to rid the Brikverse of cultist scum, such as the Pacifas movement. In the name of such beliefs, military assets will be moved into position to strike at the cultists cowering in that abandoned military, should our men be granted passage through space occupied by another nation. Retrieving the body of the Volhinyan King will be a top priority. Thank you."

STV News 4 reporter: "Sorry for the lack of visual folks, we were not allowed to take video, as recent, unspecified events have taken place within the government. That speech you just heard was given by Oburst-FührerGeneral Mklar Chaan, not of the STFU's top military leaders, and he was promising vengeance for the fallen Volhinyan King. The real question though, is weather or not Shivarian troops, still largely untested in battle against foes outside their galaxy, will be allowed passage through another nations territory. That's all for now, as we are being shooed out of [REDACTED] and back to our radio van. This is Steph Farmer, live reporter for STV News 4."

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:39 pm

This is much quieter than earth politiks.

Dienekes22
Cannon Fodder

Post by Dienekes22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:54 am

"We take you live now, to the Great Palace, where His Serenity has finally announced a press conference. It looks like we will see what the increased activity around the capitol has been about."

"My people are an old race, but new are we to the stars. It seems wise to us to seek fast friends and allies as make our precipitous launch into the night. I, His Serenity, Ruler of All Skion, beseech the nations and factions of the Brikverse to treat with us that we may, by our combined strength and resolve, do great things amongst the stars. Let all recoil in the face of our battle cry and retreat before us in a hail of our magnificent violence!"
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Contest Badges
Show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 pm

i find those soldiers in the background to look very appealing

Dienekes22
Cannon Fodder

Post by Dienekes22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:i find those soldiers in the background to look very appealing
You have to look good to woo the universe.
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Contest Badges
Show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Dienekes22 wrote:
Kastrenzo wrote:i find those soldiers in the background to look very appealing
You have to look good to woo the universe.
^
lol, yep

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

[]

Post by cleanupcrew » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:35 pm

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Wed May 26, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am

Exchange from the AN internal chat server

Yarmoshuk wrote:WAAAAZAAAAAAAAP?

Sadow wrote:uh...

Bryzgalov wrote:What the fuck are you doing..
Yarmoshuk wrote:Just saying hi to these losers
Bryzgalov wrote:You're not supposed to be here anymore.. They're still pissed at you for that outburst last time
Shulga wrote:I don't give a s***, do what you want, Yarmo... Hi losers
Yarmoshuk wrote:SMOKE BRIKWEED ERRY DAY
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

*Channel Muted*
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:45 pm

look at all of those glorious quote boxes
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image