Rebellions are all the rage

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Rebellions are all the rage

Postby BriksKrieg » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:40 am

The Civil War has been harsh. Heavy fighting has reduced cities to rubble, entire families wiped out. Fields that once grew healthy plants and food for the Union, now are muddy, shell covered holes, stomped down by the boots of thousands of soldiers, many of whom are now dead. The East has suffered the worst. With a full stalemate in effect everywhere else, both sides have put vast effort I to rebuilding what was destroyed. In the East, the war is still in full swing, and more die everyday.

In the southern region of the East, heritage of proud construction workers exists. Thier ancestors had lived on their planet since before the Shivarians came and took control. With the Civil War knocking the STFU off balance, and the people suffering, the workers seized an armory, and attacked a Federalist barracks. The STFU sent elements of the 445th armored down there, to put a stop to the rebellion.

The two forces meet each other on a stretch of wasteland outside of Tristengard.

The Construction workers started on the Western part of the wasteland. . .

While the STFU starts on the Eastern part of the wasteland

TURN 1

The Shivs and Workers, part of a new nation called Panthera Felis, begin to push up. Not much happens, as they arn't in range yet

TURN 2
The Shivarian MBT pushes up and knocks out the Felis 'Hellcat' light tank destroyer.
A guy heads over to begin repairs

Pantheran troops move up, and begin unpacking their artillery.

Another artillery gun and a mortar

TURN 3
The MBT moves forward, and attracts attention from the Felis artillery. Sustained hits fail to knock it out, but the main guns are blown completely off.

A Fed gets ripped up my an enemy sentry gun, and a moment later, that dude behind him gets obliterated by a 50 cal. sniper rifle. The sentry gun jammed afterwards

These guys shot at each other, and failed to do anything

Shivar troops move up

*not shown- Felis troops basicaly stayed put, waiting for the Shivs. The mortar moved up, and the grenade launching excavator moved as well. I couldn't find some pics, so this is what I got.*

TURN 4
The MBT moves forward again, and miniguns the driver out of the Shielded Auto-cannon Front Loader. Ragdoll physics send him flying to the bottom of the picture.

Shotgun guy rushed up to kill the worker, aaaannnndddd, they both embarrassingly fail to do squat, for a second time.

Another worker jumped into the Front Loader, and swings the Front into the two failing combatants, disrupting them.

The grenade launcher kills a couple more STFU, then jams. Luckily it didn't blow up.

The helicopter drops off the medic, who begins reviving the minigunned ex-driver.

These guys exchange fire with the MG guy in the excavator.

It takes a hail of bullets, but he dies and falls out. Effectively knocking out the excavator, for now.

The Auto-cannon fires a whopping 15 shoots point blank into the MBTs turret, and I shit you not, all but 2 of those actualy delt damage. The Auto-cannon jammed, but it did its work, and blew off the turret. The driver bailed, but the gunner got blown up.

TURN 5
These guys crit-fail their role, and the arty gun blows up. doesn't kill either of them though.

Mortar guy blows up more of my troops.
(Not pictured: my troops getting blown up)

These guys kill each other.

The Shivar Khomantor strafe the Front Loader, putting out of action. The driver lives, but is permanently frozen in fear.

The SAM turret fires, but the missiles get caught on the flares dropped by the Khomantor.

The MG guy puts an end to the 50 cal. sniper.

The Panthera hero moves up and kills the MG guy.

A Pantheran rebel hops into the grenade excavator

My 20mm aa gun shot down the helicopter, and it crashed and killed most of my remaining troops.

My Khomantor strafe the crap out of the excavator.

The dog tries to bite the guy, and whiffes. The guys tries to shoot the dog, and whiffes, so they end up just staring at each other.

TURN 6
Everybody misses or jams their guns trying to kill 1 dog. A mortar thats not pictured here finally puts an end to the dog, after 4 guys failed to even hit it.

Some more fire is exchanged, an elite Pantheran goes down, and my hero gets taken out. I've got 1 MG guy, a 20mm as gun, and an AT gun left.

TURN 7
Turns 7, 8, and 9 are just my dude running back to cover, and my friends artillery moving into range.

TURN 10
My friend had been trying to call in an air strike the whole game, and he finally got one, which killed my last men, ending the battle in a Pantheran victory.

Panthera now occupies a Southern section of the East. The NSSR promised to avoid that area, as long as Panthera continued its war against the STFU, which it Is doing. Our next battle will be one of Pantheras major pushes into STFU territory, I believe.
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Rebellions are all the rage

Postby BriksKrieg » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 am

This was a game I played with one of my friends, and he absolutely destroyed me with his dang artillery, and the fact that everyone of his men was a mechanik!
It was fun though.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Re: Rebellions are all the rage

Postby AZKAMAT » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:46 am

Neat builds for the field artillery pieces (field guns, mortars, SAM's).
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
AZKAMAT
Minifig

Return to Reports From the Field