Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade
We have something like this buried in the forums around here somewhere. Mostly, it was just us trying to come up with a way to deter brikwussies from just sitting around the entire game behind cover and waiting for everyone else to kill each other off. Rayhawk posted a lot on that one, but I don't know what came of it.
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5306
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
yer i kindameant attack.
it could also be that if they see one off there allies attacking they are happy and it counts since they can see the combat and after seeing a explostion they get 10 turns (as long as the explosion is uber awesome).
- rather undermines the point of ranks.
- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm
- Location: Sometimes Anti-Social. Always Anti-Fascist.
Maybe the amount of carnage he causes in one attack determines the number of turns he'll be happy before he has to attack again.
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
I agree! Penalties for BrikWussies!
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
Return to The Rulebook
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests