W i d e beagle tried that with /tg/ and we still haven't repaired the damage. Niceposting wins hearts and minds.Hamahaki wrote:groundbreaking idea: raid other lego forums till they join us
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1906
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & FUCK THE DUP
- there are no brakes on the ban train
- Posts: 1337
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 pm
- Location: The Four Rums
Also we lack the manpower for that sort of thing.dilanski wrote:W i d e beagle tried that with /tg/ and we still haven't repaired the damage. Niceposting wins hearts and minds.Hamahaki wrote:groundbreaking idea: raid other lego forums till they join us
My Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684
My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/
What's Agan and where can I find some?Hamahaki wrote:if at first you don't suceed, try try agan
Tzan wrote:Violence is a renewable resource.
Natalya wrote:Overwatch died. Put this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
I thought you should have learned this by now. You can't spell success without s u c cSir Sporktimus wrote:What's Agan and where can I find some?Hamahaki wrote:if at first you don't suceed, try try agan
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming.
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:07 pm
- Location: Southern California
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
Hi and welcome! I expect great things from you.Bisbeedog wrote:I've been lurking for a quite long time but I finally up and made an account to join some forum battles. I like orcs and trolls, so mostly prefer fantasy to sci fi.
- Forum Champion 2016-2017
- Posts: 2842
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
- Location: The Advent Void (Germany)
- Kommander Ken
- an avid fan of large round cannons
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
- Location: Getting Brootalized