Duchy of Wesselheim (The Great War)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Nemoto-Sensei
Champion
Champion

Duchy of Wesselheim (The Great War)

Post by Nemoto-Sensei » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:23 am

Hey everybody! This is my first time building an army for Brikwars. It's based on The Great War thread which is dieselpunk/ww1. Keep in mind that the faction is still WIP and that I'll be adding commando and hero units as well as more machinery. The Duchy of Wesselheim is an island nation with Germanic cultural roots.

This is the flag of the Duchy of Wesselheim. It represents the three aspects of Wesselheimian culture. The Eagle is the national animal and represents the sovereignty and might of the nation. The red represents the nation's ability to wage war and come out victorious. The red represents the purity and spirit of its people and the yellow represents its extreme wealth. Now let's get to the troops!

This is the leader of the nation, Chancellor Otto Von Bricksmark. A brilliant politician and diplomat, he is endowed with the power over foreign and domestic policy. To his left is an elite Wesselheimian soldier, though I am unsure of whether he is a Royal Guard, Commando or Marine.

The Habsburg infantry divisions make up the bulk of the Wesselheimian army. Despite being a basic infantry unit, they receive good equipment and training, making them efficient fighters. They are usually equipped with standard rifles. Each squad of 5 is led by a single Lieutenant, equipped with a revolver and cutlass.

These men belong to the Colonial Guard, recruited from Wesselheim's possession of South Afria. Despite not being natural-born Wesselheimians, the locals are mostly loyal to Wesselheim and see the Colonial Guard as an opportunity to make money and go on adventures. This squad has a soldier equipped with an Anderson Repeating Rifle, which has a similar fire rate to an Ak-47 in slow motion. The Lieutenant of the squad is equipped with a revolver and a cutlass and is affectionately known by his Wesselheimian counterparts as: "Big Sahib".

This picture features all of the auxiliary members of the Wesselheimian military. From left to right, we have a HMG unit, two combat engineers, two pilots and a radioman.

Lastly, we have the beast of the Wesselhemian ground forces. The Chaplain MK 1 tank is a force to be reckoned with. Its bulky sides offer protection while the main gun does all the talking. There is an access ramp in the back which can fit around 2 soldiers within the tank.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: Duchy of Wesselheim (The Great War)

Post by RedRover » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:43 am

Looks like a worthy opponent for Empire Mointseeir

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Post by Archduke » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:51 pm

ok, this is pretty ossum
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?
Image Image

Nemoto-Sensei
Champion
Champion

Post by Nemoto-Sensei » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Archduke wrote:ok, this is pretty ossum
Aww thanks, yeah it was a year long project since I had to save up to buy all the parts. Unfortunately I don't have a good enough camera to record better pics ;c

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Otto von Bricksmark made me LOL, cool army and lore as well. :studgod:
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Nemoto-Sensei
Champion
Champion

Post by Nemoto-Sensei » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:13 pm

TheCraigfulOne wrote:Otto von Bricksmark made me LOL, cool army and lore as well. :studgod:
ty ty m8

militaryfreak
Officer

Post by militaryfreak » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:41 pm

Bravo, I quite enjoy the industrial-army-red-shirt look. Something about Bricksmarks guard, I think the police helmet fits his look quite nicely
"The crashing arrival of a large stone does much to humble an arrogant foe"

Historynut13
Hero

Post by Historynut13 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:33 pm

Nice to see some new Great War factions! This stuff looks great, I love the infantry and the tank! We'll have to get Wesselheim added to the map!
"Your life has value too."