- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 4653
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Lego box art is green and yellow on a light blue background.
Lego wins the graphic design war!
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...
This thing is huge! It took me 12 hours to assemble!!! A minifig standing on the deck looks like a bug!
Got a lot of extra leftover bits as a bonus!
Oh, and the best part? Someone designed this place to have a fully detailed bathroom! Sink (with special faucet part), toilet with a flush button on the wall, and a roll of toilet paper!
This thing has weapon lockers, armor stands and display racks, an on-deck garden, and a steampunk-style crankshaft motor under the roof! I love the use of roll-up garage door parts for the roof. Unique and inspired. Oh, and golden bananas for horns on the figureheads. Still trying to design a battle report with pirates fighting monkeys for those bananas.