Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TheLEGObrick » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 am
hello i am BRIKTHULHU :studgod: i live the frozen north of minnesota and im 14 so yes i do
Ragnablok confirmed?

User avatar
Space Bunny
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Location: Britian

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Space Bunny » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Hey,
1 Space bunny
2 yes
3 Britain, England, Uk or whatever
4 to find the best Lego game
Spoiler
Show
The moon is smaller than the earth. The earth is smaller than the sun. So the moon is very very small

User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 pm

TheLEGObrick wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 pm
Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 am
hello i am BRIKTHULHU :studgod: i live the frozen north of minnesota and im 14 so yes i do
Ragnablok confirmed?
:myth:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
bad at shitposting
Posts: 1945
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Getting Brootalized

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Kommander Ken » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 am

:mystery:

User avatar
Roboskeleton
Champion
Champion
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 am
Location: Earth

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Roboskeleton » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:12 pm

I would rather not give my real name.
Yes I live with the FBI.
I am from Idaho
And my quest is ... To find The Holy Grail!
Did you know that 60% of statistics are made up on the spot.
If you say "Gold pool" really slowly it sounds like gullible.

User avatar
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm

welcome!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

BorealBlizzard
God of BrikWars
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by BorealBlizzard » Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 am

Hi, it me.

I used to like LEGOS, i just stopped bc I have no money.

Then I found this and it respired my interest in the toy that should be banned by the UN for hurting everyones feet.



I do in fact live with the FBI.

thats all you need to know.

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TheLEGObrick » Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 pm

BorealBlizzard wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 am
Hi, it me.

I used to like LEGOS, i just stopped bc I have no money.

Then I found this and it respired my interest in the toy that should be banned by the UN for hurting everyones feet.



I do in fact live with the FBI.

thats all you need to know.
Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums!

User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
Posts: 2594
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by RedRover » Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm

TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TheLEGObrick » Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm

RedRover wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?
Oh for fucks sake

User avatar
bann154
bann is the mann
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Canada Eh?

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by bann154 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:05 pm

TheLEGObrick wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm
RedRover wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?
Oh for fucks sake
wat?
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

User avatar
lordintype
something different
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: The middle of Middle Earth

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by lordintype » Wed May 08, 2019 10:32 pm

bann154 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:05 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm
RedRover wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?
Oh for fucks sake
wat?
Oh for fucks sake
Spoiler
Show
Sloths are notoriously good at disguises

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu May 09, 2019 10:47 am

Fuck you guys I'm out of here

User avatar
lordintype
something different
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: The middle of Middle Earth

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by lordintype » Thu May 09, 2019 2:31 pm

:bye:
Spoiler
Show
Sloths are notoriously good at disguises

User avatar
TheLEGObrick
Hero
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Probably somewhere?
Contact:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by TheLEGObrick » Thu May 09, 2019 4:49 pm

Just kidding, I'm not sane enough to be actually triggered by like anything. :warhead:

Post Reply