Brikpocalypse turn 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Brikpocalypse turn 4

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Zombies and Mutants

A flail-wielding skeleton trooper moves up and tries to use his flail to capture the Policeman.

He fails, and is killed by the policeman's Response Action.

The second skeleton tries to capture the trooper, and then the Dimmy hero himself attempts to zombify the trooper, but they both fail.

Meanwhile, two zombie spear troopers eat the brains of the dead policemen and pick up their heavy machine guns. The dog-headed trooper is wearing a Jetpack.

The winged peach fires on the Survivalists' stealthtrooper...

... killing him. My next battle will feature more of these guys, so we'll have a chance to really see what the Stealthtrooper's abilities are. Also, rules for them may change.

Police

The policeman with the repair kit repairs the flyer's damaged gun.

The flyer moves around behind the Honda-Ziplok VTOL and tries to shoot out its engine. It misses the engine, but hits the VTOL's fuselage, damaging its rear gun (which has nobody to operate it anyway) and doing 3 points of structure damage.

The policeman attacks the Dimmy hero, but misses.

Survivalists

The survivalists' grenade launcher fires on the Honda-Ziplok troops outside the armory.

A direct hit kills both of them.

The pistol-armed gunner fires on the Honda-Ziplok troops outside the fort, but does no damage.

Honda-Ziplok Clan

My VTOL moves behind the Police flyer.

BOOM! The pilot is still alive, though.

My tank and bazooka trooper attack the Nomads' Landship from the side.

But the only casualty is a gunner.

Meanwhile, my troops open fire on the Survivalists in the fort.

Their gunner is killed, adding to the pile of dead bodies in the corner of the fort...

... leaving their grenadier as the Last Man Standing. He now has a heroic feat and three hit points.

Nomad Raiders

The Nomad Raiders drive their landship further "north" (towards the houses where the Zombies started)

They fire guns and rockets at the Honda-Ziplok tank. Two rockets hit close enough to cause damage, stripping some minor gadgets and armor plates off the side of the vehicle and doing 8 points of structure damage.

The one rifleman on the deck who isn't dead or currently manning a gun fires on the bazooka trooper riding the tank, but misses.

The Nomads' hero grabs the medkit from the crate, but is too far away from the landship to heal anyone and doesn't have enough Move to get back this turn.

The second flail skeleton came back to life. Unfortunately, the spear-carrier killed by the police did not, and since he failed three resurrection rolls he is now permanently dead.

Field Overwatch. Apologies for the glare from the window.

Kills
Zombies and Mutants: 1
Police: 1
Survivalists: 2
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 2
Nomad Raiders: 0

Deaths
Zombies and Mutants: 1
Police: 0
Survivalists: 2
Nomad Raiders: 1

Vehicle Damage Points given
Zombies and Mutants: 0
Police: 3
Survivalists: 0
Nomad Raiders: 8

Vehicle Damage Points recieved
Zombies and mutants: 0
Police: 2
Survivalists: 0
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 11
Nomad Raiders: 0

Backstab points
Zombies/Nomad Raiders: 12
Police/Nomad Raiders: 12
Zombies/Honda-Ziplok Clan: 8

Those points are really piling up. Whoever claims them could do some serious damage, even if they only had a small force...

Awaiting orders for turn 5. I probably won't be able to post the whole thing until next weekend, due to a school project. Sorry.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Wow, the scales really need tipping in my favour, I'm counting on you Last Man Standing.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Nice, with a massive grenade launcher too!
everyone < massam

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Nice. Body piles fascinate me.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:24 am

Still waiting on Birdman for orders.
EDIT: Turn 5 is done, and I'll post it this afternoon. The Police are down to their Last Man Standing, the Survivalists' Last Man Standing killed most of my ground troops, I killed Jifel's Hero, and Jifel... didn't do much of anything. He shot at my tank, but his accuracy rolls were bad and he didn't damage it.