50%
No, keep them
50%

Total votes: 12

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Brikpocalypse Project Turn 5

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:30 pm

The shortest turn report yet, but a lot happened nevertheless. Carnage count on this one is pretty high. No alliances were broken -- when that happens, someone is going to get seriously hurt. I'm running a poll on whether or not to eliminate backstab points, since no one seems to care much about them and if we do use them whoever is on the receiving end will be pretty much dead.

Zombies and Mutants

The Dimmy hero once again attempted to zombify the Policeman stuck behind the zombies' lines.

Success! The trooper is now a zombie. His new "zombie" head is a two-sided Exo-force head. Sorry for the blurriness.

The zombies start to move up. You can't see it, but the peach archer around the side of the building also moved up. The winged peach stayed in place.

Police

The pilot of the Police flyer jumped out and grabbed the MKI gun from the front turret. Since there's no handgrip, I'm adding one to the gun's Use rating (it's a rifle) but it's still fairly accurate (UR of 4).

The policeman with the repair kit moved towards the shelter of the wrecked flyer, taking cover behind the bombed-out shed. End police turn.

Survivalists

The survivalists' Last Man Standing jumps up on the wall of the fort and fires full-auto... not once... not twice... but THREE TIMES into the Honda-Ziplok troops in front of the fort. I have nowhere near enough flame pieces to adequately depict the explosive carnage which ensued, but all five were killed.

He dropped back behind the wall.

Honda-Ziplok Clan

My tank fires two rockets at the Nomad hero while my bazooka trooper fires on the Survivalist Last Man Standing. The tank is out of rockets now, but it has an MKII gun in the front, concealed behind a hatch.

The rocket fired at the Survivalist hero missed, but the attack on the Nomads' Hero was more successful. Good thing the medkit is right there underneath his smoldering corpse... Just a heads up, Jifel, your infantry aren't close enough to just jump off the landship and grab it. You'll need to move the landship to bring them close enough.

My VTOL fires its MKI gun at the Police pilot.

Dead. The Policeman with the repair kit is now the Last Man Standing.

My flyer attacks him with its MKII guns, and manages to sap one of his 3 HitPoints.

Angered at the loss of their Hero, the Nomad Raiders charge at the Honda-Ziplok tank, firing all guns and... achieving nothing. Only one MKII gun hit, and it failed to pierce the tank's armor.

The battle droid and Nomad rifleman continue to stand around and do nothing.

Overwatch.

Kills
Zombies and Mutants: 1
Police: 0
Survivalists: 5
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 2 + 1 hitpoint
Nomad Raiders: 0

Deaths
Zombies and Mutants: 0
Police: 2
Survivalists: 0
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 5
Nomad Raiders: 1

No vehicle damage points this turn.

Backstab Points:
Honda-Ziplok/Zombies: 12
Nomad Raiders/Zombies: 16
Nomad Raiders/Police: 16

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Turn 5 is almost done -- all I need are jifel's orders. I chose to keep the backstab rules, and the zombies killed my tank with a massive damage roll. The survivalists finished off my bazooka trooper, leaving my VTOL pilot as the Last Man Standing. I went on to inflict a point of damage on the Survivalists' last man standing.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Good, good, Im sending orders.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:28 am

Jifel, your orders were confirmed, although since a zombie ate your hero's brains he can't be revived. You did kill about 5 zombies, most of them permanently.