Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
and of course there are some chemicals that are often used as oxygen carriers.
like potassium chlorate, sodium superoxide and several others.
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
I always thought of the death star expolsion not as a combustion based explosion but more of the thermol nucleare energy wave realeasse that atomizes and burned the death star aroundd the cenral core as th internal reactor went thermol nuclear
kinda like sticking a fire cracker in an apple type thingy
but thats just me
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 am
Well yeah, that's what it was. But all that energy comes in contact with all that oxygen, and you get the iconic fireball of the death star.
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5306
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm
- Location: Ripping out peach'ies' guts
Where the fuck did this thread come from?
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am
It was from Project Reeve, that Hungry Cities Forum Battle Elmagnifico ran
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
- Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest